Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

15 hours ago, geogeo said:

do you think some day some one will come out with a coffee - toffee smell , the wife would love that:yep:

My mate did a crop of Early Misty many moons ago that tasted just like sweet milky coffee.

• Like 2

my original black dog  before i crossed it had a bit of a coffee taste in the background.

havnt tried enough of the crosses to see if its carried over

oi @OldFord, did you plant any mohan ghettos this year?

mine is coming up to be a cracker. im 6&1/2 weeks in and i could chop it, and the buds are dense as a dense thing with added denseness. (not sure if this is strain related or the fact shes been under a 240 led for most of bloom.

ill punt some pictures in my next update

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 5

@badbillybob  i sure did my friend :thumsup:

I have 2 ,  hid them from the old gits , and both into final pots yesterday !

The first few pics in the latest pic dump , even tagged you in 😎 ,  looking pretty healthy & happy mate.      
See how it plays and hope for 2 ladies !!!

• Like 4

Got a blue cheese auto on the go here at the moment, from RQS.

She's doing great, the best out of the lot so far

• Like 4

This thread almost made me want to cancel my next grow plans and do a pheno hunt with every blue cheese related seed in my collection, Then reality hit and i remember my grow space is tiny :crybaby: lol

I hope someone finds that golden unicorn and makes some S1 subbies :thumsup:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Then reality hit and i remember my grow space is tiny :crybaby: lol

Mate when I first started out growing it was in an old wardrobe, it was like 60cm deep and 110cm wide if I remember correctly.

Had a dimmable 600w cool tube in there.

With a scrog would pull pretty decent numbers.

When pheno hunting I had a small space under a table with a light that was my "veg" area.

Wardrobe became perpetual and there was a plant coming down and going in every 2-3 weeks, sometimes ever week.

Don't talk yourself out of it.

:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fuk it, whole vial of smottie remix getting wet on Sunday, got room for 9 girls, hope I get a good germ rate.....everybody been saying to me how they're tire of the same old chem/og/cookie...and how they'd love a nice bit bc.

• Like 7

The last of my Blue Cheese

large.20240614_153838.jpg.4dfe0481ac4c897eac4dfd30e6c883a2.jpg

It's over a year old, it didn't get the best of dry conditions yet still a decent smoke/vape after all this time 👌

• Like 7

Got some Psychosis BX that's over a year old sitting in a jar.

Smells like a Christmas pudding with the different spices and sweet fruity notes.

Does anybody know what's happened to KGB?

I see website has been down for a while and not responding to any messages.

Hope all is good with him.

• Like 2

I wonder if any members on here hold a really strong Blueberry flavour mother and a really dank cheese mother they could knock up some Blue-ish Cheesy S1's, I had to be careful with the name there i didn't want to upset anyone lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, grotbags said:

Fuk it, whole vial of smottie remix getting wet on Sunday, got room for 9 girls, hope I get a good germ rate.....everybody been saying to me how they're tire of the same old chem/og/cookie...and how they'd love a nice bit bc.

Hope you have better luck than me buddy, I've tried about 12 between last season and this and not had a single showing from them yet.. gutted as I'm sure there's some real fire in them there beans if I could just get some life out of them.

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Revive said:

if I could just get some life out of them.

I’ve seen a few people have problems germinating these and not many successful reports around. I wonder if they should be in the shop still if they’re mostly duds. 
Good luck with yours @grotbags keep us posted. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yan said:

I’ve seen a few people have problems germinating these a

Your quite right yan, someone recently spoke about having issues with them too, can't remember who it was now.

Hoped after last year I'd have better luck but so far it doesn't seem to be the case :wallbash:

• Like 2

Have you tried any of the tricks for old seeds? Coconut water, seaweed, gibberellic acid etc etc? 

I feel like most people buying them know the age/risk, but maybe it would be good to add something about it in the description for those that are unaware.  

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 4