Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

SkyRider

What I find interesting about Cheese is how it differs from Psychosis.

People have done Psycho crosses and made some really nice plants, but there is only one Psychosis. There is no argument, you either have it or you don't. The BX projects while nice haven't muddied the waters. There is no "Suicide Psychosis", "SkyRiders Psychosis", it's just a single cut.

So why has this happened with Cheese?

People talk about degradation over time and that could be one answer. I'm tending to sway to the opinion that Cheese is just more popular, people have crossed it more and popped more seeds. While every Cheese cross i've ran you could tell was a cross, I suspect by the fact that thousands of us are looking people have found phenos that are a pretty close match they've then labelled and passed off as the real deal.

My Cheese has all the right signs, she smells right too, just not enough. I thought it might just be my memory or sense of smell, but the cheese cross is putting her to shame with the loudness. She'll be a nice smoke though I'm sure but I'll hunt other versions.

Anyway, since Cheese apparently doesn't reverse, does Blue Cheese or Psychosis? Asking for a friend 😉

• Like 2

badbillybob
3 hours ago, SkyRider said:

There is a lot of gate keeping with Cheese and more stories than you can shake a shitty stick at. As soon as anyone claims to reverse it, everyone else just shits on their cut. If Cheese actually did get reversed, would anyone believe them?

There is one cheese cut going round atm that I'd love to try (probably the brightside). Just running a cross of it atm and I swear it smells more cheesey than my exo cheese cut right next to it 🤣

There is also a Blue Cheese cut doing the rounds that is meant to be pretty decent apparently, not tried it myself. Hopefully will come my way at some point though

with regards to reversing nthe original, its more likely its not an actual cheese cut to start with, its probable a cheese cross. the original cant be reversed hence clone only.....

there is so much bullshit and lies in this game its unreal, i wouldnt trust anything i got as being what it was meant to be without smoking it or getting it handed to me by "of the hill"

And blue cheese or psychosis should reverse as they are not original cheese

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3

SkyRider

I love a good story 🤣 Whether true or not...

On that note, can anyone find the history of psychosis as posted by Farmer G? I remember him saying it was originally called Purple something? Tried a few times to search for it but just not finding it...have we lost some threads in the update or am i just incompetent? Pretty sure it was in a thread discussing the history of cheese

• Like 4

superb photos - well done all!

I absolutely love cannabis lore about these strains being discussed above.

Is it worth starting another thread and then pinning it , so other weed geeks , like me, can see the possible origins?

• Like 3

@toki    Sadly if you search through the site and find other cheese orientated threads ....it usually turns to a shit & fuck fest of arguments and insults lol   
Have a trawl and see !        Always someone be it troll , newbie or opinionated individual and it all kicks off ,  quite sad really as theres some awesome info to be gleaned and some good tales to be read.   
Hence i keep my old arse out of it and keep to running kid on cheese like 8m currently doing :yes:       Just being honest man 👍

Actually surprised this threads remained calm and uncoloured.....theres still time though ...normally a sunday too !   lol    

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

The TLDR is no one really knows the origins of many of our strains. Psychosis seems to have come out of thin air, possibly something to do with exodus, maybe not. Livers/Blues people can't even agree if they are the same or separate strains and cheese has more origin stories than the tories will have votes at the next election. And even the "accepted" Cheese history leaves a lot to the imagination.

There is a good thread on here already with one of the people connected to distributing cheese originally, can't seem to find it when I try searching though (can anyone link?).

There are still a million questions around it though.

I love a bit of Cheese but Psychosis will always be the GOAT for me. Can't get my head round how it's not more popular, barely anyone outside the UK has worked with Psychosis (SickMeds comes to mind and that's it..)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@lildaveham we used to have a psycho cross that was banging, similar to cheese but nothing like it at the same time, smelt like hot baby sick , fuckin lovely it was , i miss that plant.

Devon and Cornwall cuntstabulary have it now :nope:

:yinyang:

• Like 4
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lildaveham said:

Oh I miss that plant!! 

:hippy:

Is this a bad time to say my cut landed yesterday? 😆

I'm more than a little excited to have her back 😁

• Like 6
  • WOW 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Is this a bad time to say my cut landed yesterday? 😆

I'm more than a little excited to have her back 😁

Is it a bad time to ask if you plan to make any seeds with a suitable dad? 😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

🤣 Let's just hope she is real first.

I would really love to reverse and cross her though. If I ever lose her again it would soften the pain knowing i had a stash of seeds to search through.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, toki said:

Is it a bad time to ask if you plan to make any seeds with a suitable dad? 😁

I'd like to reverse her and turn her into the next Paris Hilton 🤣 She'll jizz over every cut I flower as long as the pollen lasts 😆

Chasing down that Blue Cheese cut now thanks to this thread. That could be a nice cross.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i'm going to try and make seeds ( pollen chucking) with the subby  kindly sent in by @Ned The Head :  psychosis bx2 x premier sweets.

I never thought i'd see the day where i'd want to see a few more males in my garden but here we are 😄

psychosis bx2 x prem sweets

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1