Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

OldFord

The Dina Blue Thai is actually shaping up veeeeeery nicely too :thumsup:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, OldFord said:

The Dina Blue Thai is actually shaping up veeeeeery nicely too 

Glad to hear it. I bought a wee tin of those based on your recommendation. 

• Like 3

OldFord
1 minute ago, yan said:

Glad to hear it. I bought a wee tin of those based on your recommendation. 

Looking very nice and smelling even better ,  def berry tinges and a spice underneath 👍    

• Like 5

Military Grade

My Blueberry Muffin is giving off a Blue Cheese kinda terp vibes, very pungent, hopefully she is a keeper 🤞

large.20240624_230150.jpg.5e2fa8542bb5b6876233cf8b15518879.jpg

large.20240624_234817.jpg.851a829245a80cf2d69c64a7e0d132c7.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Bulldogbill91
8 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

My Blueberry Muffin is giving off a Blue Cheese kinda terp vibes, very pungent, hopefully she is a keeper 🤞

large.20240624_230150.jpg.5e2fa8542bb5b6876233cf8b15518879.jpg

large.20240624_234817.jpg.851a829245a80cf2d69c64a7e0d132c7.jpg

looks nice mate is that hsc? 

was having a look to see if Humboldt did a cheese, come across humboldt csi uk cheese s1 supposed to be legit cuts humbdolt csi apprently. Expensive for a pack would grab it if anyone had tried or heard about it.

• Like 2

Military Grade

@Bulldogbill91 Yeah mate👍 the Seeds company one, not CSI I think they are different companies 🤔

I will take a look at the CSI Cheese 👍

• Like 1

MindSoup
53 minutes ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

was having a look to see if Humboldt did a cheese, come across humboldt csi uk cheese s1 supposed to be legit cuts humbdolt csi apprently.

If the old cheese tales are true then it's not a legit cut. Exodus is supposedly impossible to reverse, everyone who has claimed to do so in the past has been discredited. Not to say that CSI is intentionally lying, could just be misinformed.

This was all discussed on one of the many cheese threads, someone grew them out and claimed to find something decent, but it was received with scepticism. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 4

Bulldogbill91

@MindSoup ah fair enough just read it on a thread somewhere so thought id give it a mention. Thanks for the info I probably won't bother with them then. Chase continues lol 

• Haha 2

SkyRider

There is a lot of gate keeping with Cheese and more stories than you can shake a shitty stick at. As soon as anyone claims to reverse it, everyone else just shits on their cut. If Cheese actually did get reversed, would anyone believe them?

There is one cheese cut going round atm that I'd love to try (probably the brightside). Just running a cross of it atm and I swear it smells more cheesey than my exo cheese cut right next to it 🤣

There is also a Blue Cheese cut doing the rounds that is meant to be pretty decent apparently, not tried it myself. Hopefully will come my way at some point though

• Like 8

Military Grade
1 hour ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

Chase continues lol 

Me and you in the Cheese's rear view mirror lol

8g0V.gif

We'll get him one day brother 👍

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

MindSoup
1 hour ago, SkyRider said:

There is a lot of gate keeping with Cheese and more stories than you can shake a shitty stick at. As soon as anyone claims to reverse it, everyone else just shits on their cut. If Cheese actually did get reversed, would anyone believe them?

Yeah there's a lot of cheese "lore" isn't there, at this point it's a tough job knowing what's what, I think unless you were there and lived through it all you'll never really know. Issue is there seems to be a lot of people that claim to have lived through it who disagree with each other lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Military Grade

I think the thing people argue over the most is how strong it was/wasn't lol

But weed can effect us all differently so not everyone would agree i suppose.

• Like 3