Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

Had a cut of the suicide cheese years back, ran it for about 7 or 8 years in total, really wonderful tasty weed, very strong too. So I just did a search on where it came from, no luck really cept for it saying Dr Greenthumb selfed his cut of it. Got all excited and went to look at the site but it's not listed.

Gutted :blub:

• Like 6

I might give up on the Dinafem hunt, both sites haven't got back to me, I think i will just grow all the blue cheese and blue cheese related seeds i have and hope for the best 🤞 lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5

@Military Grade I searched everywhere for them Aswell no luck even when looking in u.s. also spoke to dinafem on i.g they said they're not allowed to sell seeds anymore. Putting pics up of plants maybe just selling bud 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 3

@Bulldogbill91  Looks like it's upto the cannabis community to try and resurrect these kinda classics by re-creating them the best we can from old seeds we have👍

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5

I did a dbxdb from lildave before and it cured up right cheesy (blue). I've just started another one, popped up yesterday. Not femmed of course so might be a boy but fingers crossed it won't be.

I've still got some vac packed somewhere, I'll have a hunt for it tomorrow :)

• Like 3

Anyone tried 4k’s Cheese x GDP subs from a while back? Supposed to be some nice plants coming from that cross. Need to get mine going soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Ned The Head said:

Anyone tried 4k’s Cheese x GDP subs from a while back? Supposed to be some nice plants coming from that cross. Need to get mine going soon. 

I have a pack, but not grown yet, but they do have a star next to them on the list indicating they are of higher priority lol

So i wouldn't mind hearing what others have found too 👍

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

@Ned The Head We could be sitting on a golden egg and not even know it yet lol

Good shout by the way mate 🫡

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

@Bulldogbill91  Looks like it's upto the cannabis community to try and resurrect these kinda classics by re-creating them the best we can from old seeds we have👍

This is my project. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel. I don't know what cheese smells like, but I am familiar with 80s skunk and superskunk and sweetness was not part of their profile. Cheese is an SK1 pheno. SK1 is my focus. Most of the cheese, blues and nonames is SK1. The OSG Old School Skunk I've just got is SK1. You get two packs of 13 seeds, each containing one of each phenotype. I've seeded the Cheese, Blues ad NoNames from the sat leaning females. The OSG and CBNN F1 are next. Hopefully can get some seeds off the OSS for laters and some OSSxCBNN reg seeds to see what's there. From there I'll just keep looking through all the seeds after that for however long it takes. When I'm happy I'll send regs and fems of the result. Could be a long time though.

I found a killer penetrating smelling White Rhino a few years ago and it was only a few internodes high and not even flowering then, stupidly, got rid of it because of the smell. That might be worth a look into. That's Skunk/White Widow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

I have a pack, but not grown yet, but they do have a star next to them on the list indicating they are of higher priority lol

So i wouldn't mind hearing what others have found too 👍

Get ,em wet mucker :yes:   
  Too many good seeds tucked away by the sins of lust / greed and envy. lol 

Cant begin to imagine how many classics & treasures that will be sleeping in a fridge or in a tub ,  forgotten a bout or passed  over in selection .....for something with Z's in the title ffs !    😉

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

@OldFord I would if I could mate but all my grow spaces are brimming atm lol,

• Haha 2

I noticed a certain northern city seed bank still has dinafems bc, has this been talked about?i'm sure some companies don't mark popular strains as sold out, then contact you to offer a suitable replacement 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@OldFord nailed it. I used to think it was funny how seed sellers say that seeds should not be germinated and are only sold as souvenirs / collectors items. P

• Like 3