Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

I have 12 DJ Short blueberry f5 not long sprouted, I will hit the best with my stinky Cheesepie male when the time comes if that’s of interest to anyone 👍🏻

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, Strain_lab said:

I have 12 DJ Short blueberry f5 not long sprouted, I will hit the best with my stinky Cheesepie male when the time comes if that’s of interest to anyone 👍🏻

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952325l3qs8z56zvvosrh

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Nice one, fingers crossed I find a decent female among this lot. If all goes to plan should have seeds to send in by winter! 

• Like 8

Times like this i wish i had a time machine, so i could go back to the rave lady we used to get the blue cheese off back in the mid to late 00's, I would say i'll bring it back with me but i think i'd rather stay back in mid 00's lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Well none of my 3 smotties cracked but i did manage to split 2 of em by hand so chucked em in some dirt.

I also chucked another 3 into soak straight into kitchen role and tupperware this time sat on top shelf above me veg cab nice and dark and warm.

Gonna keep popping till i have something or pot is empty.

Few females and at least one male would be nice would let them just get on with things in true smottie style. lol lol

• Like 7

Bloody forgot like innit. lol

I am waiting on my bro to get me my old mates Tel number cos he's changed from his old one.

If anybody still has a cut of proper blue cheese in the Caerphilli area he will know he been smoking as long as me. lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Well none of my 3 smotties cracked but i did manage to split 2 of em by hand so chucked em in some dirt.

I also chucked another 3 into soak straight into kitchen role and tupperware this time sat on top shelf above me veg cab nice and dark and warm.

Gonna keep popping till i have something or pot is empty.

Few females and at least one male would be nice would let them just get on with things in true smottie style. lol lol

Good luck mate 🤞

• Like 1

Remember to tread Caerphilly accepting cuttings lol

Atb 

🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I should have took a cut of my mates wedding cake before he sold up, But I was too paranoid about pests so i kept saying no lol .

I think i'm desting to making my keeper cuts.

Just think in a parallel universe somehwere weed has been fully decriminalised in the UK already and we could just past all the awesome cuts everyone has free of charge. 😢

And probably this lol

3CpM.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, anntony said:

The main thing is that the roots are healthy and white! I think you have a good chance of growing a strong plant.
I have also encountered such root growth, it is not always bad. I've had plants like this grow very strong.

Yeah I take the white healthy roots as a very good sign but until it's developed a few leaf sets I won't know if it will suvive or not, but I'm very hopeful anntony 👍

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MindSoup said:

some people take cuts and then put them in the fridge unrooted, can last weeks in there apparently, never had the balls to try it. 

I've tried this and it works well, had no issues rooting the cuts after a few weeks 👍

• Like 3

22 hours ago, MindSoup said:

some people take cuts and then put them in the fridge unrooted, can last weeks in there apparently, never had the balls to try it. 

Recently rooted some cuttings that were kept in the fridge sitting in a glass of water.

Over 2 months in the fridge and rooted no problems.

• Like 3