Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

Theres also that little shop over in Austria i buy from regularly ,  it always has some weird & wonderful Afghani bits i buy.    
They seem to be sporting numerous cheese & blue cheese offerings :yes:

They only ship once a week , just a tiny outlet but service is slow & homest and never missed a shipment !      Canna & Pot would be a good search as one word. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Did anyone find anything like Blue Cheese in the (Cheese x Blue Digiberry)?

I only grew one myself so far.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

@OldFord turned out to be a very good search that :skin_up:

171 cheese crosses!!

:yinyang:

I use them for bits you dont find in the local places,  always have something i fancy 👍    They ship once a week on a wednesday  , slow to respond to email but they have never ever missed a shipment and the freebies have also been good.     Would happily recommend mate

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@OldFord The "Homegrown Natural Wonders" seeds they have listed look interesting

Theres a few breeders names i've never seen before, I'm gonna do a bit of window shopping lol , thanks for the info mate👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Revive said:

I think the smottie is gonna suvive :)

however its a mutant but may grow out of it i hope.

roots are doing something crazy too up seem to be growing upwards but there nice and white, healthy and plenty of.

covered them with more compo and its looking like its gonna come good :)

hopefully it grows out of the mutantcy on its second leaf set, we shall see.

the extras I put in soak are yet again no shows :(

large.20240620_141030.jpg.5c75a48526ec72186607f1c3d540302e.jpglarge.20240620_141037.jpg.c55c9fd36a3879a00f6c564720bd3886.jpglarge.20240620_141035.jpg.8a5da8865f84fdf0a87f5826da24de17.jpglarge.20240620_141256.jpg.e04fef662012f8e34e7820e139818a51.jpg

Nothing is more soothing than working in my garden and playing here. My little green oasis!

The main thing is that the roots are healthy and white! I think you have a good chance of growing a strong plant.
I have also encountered such root growth, it is not always bad. I've had plants like this grow very strong.

• Like 3

Barney's blue cheese should be here sat/mon dispatched already 👍🏻 ordered 30 of them. What's the best way to deal with them a SOG? Also would I have to take cuts off everyone and wait till flower is finished to determine the best one? 

also space is 2.4 x 1.2 - maybe 15 each side in 3 L pots ?  How long veg for them ? Not done anything this big.

• Like 4

Yeah a sogs a good shout, 2-3L pots, 2-3 week veg sort of thing. You can either take cuts or try and reveg the most promising ones, some people take cuts and then put them in the fridge unrooted, can last weeks in there apparently, never had the balls to try it. 

I would suggest if possible it might be even better to keep the top contenders around until the buds been in jars a month or two, I've had runs where the least impressive plant got chucked at the chop and then ended up being the best of the lot once it had cured properly. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

the least impressive plant got chucked at the chop and then ended up being the best of the lot once it had cured properly. 

This.

I had this with my London gentlemen. :doh:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

It's a massive chore to keep them around that long, but it does really suck when you realise you've chucked away a banging plant. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

can last weeks in there apparently

Upto 3 months apparently, a couple of members say 2 months have been fine for them, have to be kept in the crispy veg draw at the bottom, with something to wick up the moisture to prevent mold, like kitchen roll that's changed every now and then. 👍

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

Barney's blue cheese should be here sat/mon dispatched already 👍🏻 ordered 30 of them

Fingers crossed you find some bangers mate 🤞

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@MindSoup thanks for the info I'll do that keep top contenders around. 

@Military Gradecheers mate ,

would it be worth me making seeds if I find a real banger?  Not that i know how to but I'm sure I'll get help once the time comes.

couple my brothers smoke and missus old man so I could have a non biased opinion on the "keeper" 

only ordered them yesterday 

large.IMG_3187.jpeg.e454d0d2df4ab891bf4b4f525d44b8be.jpeg

Edited by Bulldogbill91
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

would it be worth me making seeds if I find a real banger?

I'll never say no to some S1 fem subbies lol

Not that i know how to but I'm sure I'll get help once the time comes.

Plenty of info and people to help on here mate 👍

couple my brothers smoke and missus old man so I could have a non biased opinion on the "keeper" 

Sounds like a plan👍, my mate used to do the same and pass out samples of all of the promising phenos from his pheno hunts and see what one got the most likes.

only ordered them yesterday 

large.IMG_3187.jpeg.e454d0d2df4ab891bf4b4f525d44b8be.jpeg

That's some great service 🫡, you bought all their stock lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1