Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

@Military Grade do you think there could be a nice pungent one in there?  

currently got some Dutch passion blueberry regs in the basket. Think it will be hard to found a solid cheese plant tho  and I have no idea how to breed lol 

trying to weigh up what would be easier , happy to purchase another 25+ blue cheese from Barney's if you think something could be there. 

gutting about the smotties 

• Like 4

When I joined I was told the two best places to get BC in Seed form was Barney's and Dinafem, the Barney's one was even recommended by Barney's haters as one of a few strains they do that's banging, so there must be good to be found 👍

Disclaimer: I'm kinda half a hater, I was the one who made this meme lol

large.Untitled.png.a187ff4b59cd73f3a8c25bdfd27d2348.png

But even so I do knowledge they still have some bangers, they definitely ain't as bad as some make out on here.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Not really ..... on one side i have a retired police inspector  whos kids are all uniform lol 

Blimey, you're a braver man than me lol

• Like 3

Freaky smelling bc phenos are one thing, but I seldom see people discussing the potency or lack thereof, which was my experience of the Dinafem one. Freakishly good smells, average buzz. Pity. 

• Like 2

I think the smottie is gonna suvive :)

however its a mutant but may grow out of it i hope.

roots are doing something crazy too up seem to be growing upwards but there nice and white, healthy and plenty of.

covered them with more compo and its looking like its gonna come good :)

hopefully it grows out of the mutantcy on its second leaf set, we shall see.

the extras I put in soak are yet again no shows :(

large.20240620_141030.jpg.5c75a48526ec72186607f1c3d540302e.jpglarge.20240620_141037.jpg.c55c9fd36a3879a00f6c564720bd3886.jpglarge.20240620_141035.jpg.8a5da8865f84fdf0a87f5826da24de17.jpglarge.20240620_141256.jpg.e04fef662012f8e34e7820e139818a51.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@grotbags unlucky brother, I reckon Barney's one is still worth a pop, mine was decent just need to find a pungent pheno 👍

I still have another bean to pop 🤞

Did you try that Manchester seeds place? I can't vouch for them but could be worth a look.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Did you try that Manchester seeds place? I can't vouch for them but could be worth a look.

That was one of them yes, They haven't got back to me tho, that was two and half days ago lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guys has anyone had a look at both the cheese offerings from Sag ??

Based on anything i have run from them in respect of quality plant ,  vigour and potency ....i have zero qualms on buying Sag gear ,  as to whether either of their 2 cheese offerings ...i got no idea.

Poss worth a run.    

• Like 3

@OldFord I'd never herd of them until you said now, Are they called Sag Seeds?

• Like 2

Is it Synergy Automatic Genetics?

If so i think it looks like they only sell Autos

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

@OldFord I'd never herd of them until you said now, Are they called Sag Seeds?

Sagarmatha Seeds ,     I have ran quite a few  ,  currently my Black Budhas   , previous runs of Silver Bullet , NL , Tundra , DoubleBerry ...all been bangin and the Western Winds was just sublime :yes: and im an indica guy all day long

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@Revive Nice mate, roots are always a positive 👍

I'm hopeful now MG :)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3