Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

43 minutes ago, toki said:

Is anyone planning to do some more smottie seeds ?

It sounds awesome.

i bred it out (not the original, but from the seeds in the site store), smottie x smottie but they are proving difficult to germ, just like the parents were ,so im not puitting them in, its not worth it.

Barneys blue cheese used to be ok, big buddhas is a waste of nutes  dinafems was a decent representation but unfortunately no longer available. i dunno where i would go for a good BC seed these days.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Thanks to @Bulldogbill91 and  @badbillybob

I deffo would have given them a go, despite the shortcomings, if they were there when i got my subscription recently.

Gutted never to have tried them.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@badbillybob  You bloody debbie downer lol

im Scottish, its in my genes to be a miserable caaaant

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

On 17/06/2024 at 11:31, grotbags said:

Gutted really, I've informed joolz as there seems to be a general germination problem with them.

I've got 1 up out of about 14 I think and I had to dig that up and show it some light as it seems it did not have the strength to break the surface..its up now but not really moving very fast.

I'm just glad these were a prize I'd won and didn't have to shell out for them but still I'd like to get at least 1 plant out of them.

So frustrating I just hate to come second to anything :wallbash:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, toki said:

Thanks to @Bulldogbill91 and  @badbillybob

I deffo would have given them a go, despite the shortcomings, if they were there when i got my subscription recently.

Gutted never to have tried them.

I've got 1 up and will try to self it if it's a girl..be great if I had a boy and a girl, got a few more in paper towels so you never know 1 of those might come good but I won't hold my breath toki 👍

• Like 5

@Revive living up to your username it seems!

Fingers crossed it comes good for you, but even if it's a male the pollen would definitely be worth holding on to.

All the best with the grow, for all our sakes 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@NezA I never thought of it like that 🤣

Trying to live up to my user name bro yes.

There so stubborn these beans, checked the extra 3 I'd soaked in coconut water just now and nothing has split..soaked for 36 hours in CW then another 48 in damp paper towels so it's not looking good for those either.

I will try and crack the shell next to see if I can coax 1 of them into doing something, so frustrating mate.

Yeah if the 1 I've got is a boy it's better than nothing and like you say the pollen is worth holding on to.

That's if it even makes it, it's healthy but just stalled and isn't doing much :(

fingers cross bro :v:

• Like 5

My old dinafem BC is a stench monster :yes: 

Sitting on the garden bench 20mtrs away and i can taste her !
3wks into dep amd shes def showing her fruitier side.

Will be interesting to see how loud shes gonna get when the heat comes on 👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Sounds lovely @OldFord, good job you have friendly neighbours lol.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Sounds lovely @OldFord, good job you have friendly neighbours lol.

Not really ..... on one side i have a retired police inspector  whos kids are all uniform lol        Luckily i got space and nobody else really in the danger zone,  and the roses are in swing with the lilies not too far away .... so we shall see how it plays mucker.    I dont care about peeps seeing them as long as they dont have to suffer the smells 👍

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, OldFord said:

My old dinafem BC is a stench monster :yes: 

Sitting on the garden bench 20mtrs away and i can taste her !
3wks into dep amd shes def showing her fruitier side.

Will be interesting to see how loud shes gonna get when the heat comes on 👍

Making even more gutted that site hasn't got back to me lol

• Like 2

Just to confirm, 0 out of 30 of my smottie remix made it, only one opened up but that's it.

I hatched a load of freebies just after the smottie and they've all broken the surface now, so it's certainly not down to my methods.

Got a nice surprise today though, a packet of eleven roses came that's been in transit for a month, I thought I'd messed up the buy but it was just lost.

Just checked there's barney's, rqs and female seeds blue cheese still available at attitude, prob try one of these alongside the eleven roses.

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 6

@grotbags unlucky brother, I reckon Barney's one is still worth a pop, mine was decent just need to find a pungent pheno 👍

I still have another bean to pop 🤞

• Like 4