Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

@BilgePump Mate i honestly got no idea !

I got varying old subbies and no idea whom they were created by ,  just these caught the eye as the Cheese thing being prominent wt the mo.  

I will throw a list of my old subbies up on my usual thread ...just incase theres anything anyone wants 👍

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

Last bluey cheesy thing I've grown came from a single seed I had bought just to top up an order for freebies so no idea if that's normal for the seeds, but it was from sensi seeds research. Blueberry x Afghani x Silver Haze, It's called cobalt haze now, wasn't then if that matters. I just wrote bash on the jar and well... bash it did lol. So maybe blueberry x Afghani lines are worth a look too

• Like 4

i think i've got an eskobar F13 blueberry sativa male which maybe be crossed with a williams wonder by sickmeds.

It's about 6ft in height now and has purple stems .... looks a lot like the mum,

have a look at my photos in my profile to see the fruits : 2015 grow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 27/06/2024 at 08:46, OldFord said:

My generic BC ,  old stock Dinafem in light dep ,  only a few wks in.

Heavy aroma , seems happy & healthy.   
Im happy with it.   

large.IMG_0706.jpeg.cc72f58cc5a897422d0cdbf82bea4cef.jpeglarge.IMG_0707.jpeg.5c6e9d8da84bc75d4cface8bbe6fcbc6.jpeglarge.IMG_0709.jpeg.c25c28fc4dcf4bc78401555512b950f7.jpeglarge.IMG_0710.jpeg.0eaf4a8a81f75fe5ac04192e471e2d56.jpeglarge.IMG_0711.jpeg.8dc94a99f9dcf5c9fdf5860a553bae59.jpeg

Hi mate. If you don't mind me asking, what are the tall plants behind the canna? Not the bamboo, the ones with the purple/black stems. Thanks ✌️

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, i11 said:

Hi mate. If you don't mind me asking, what are the tall plants behind the canna? Not the bamboo, the ones with the purple/black stems. Thanks ✌️

Jumbo Oriental Lilies ....believe Mrs OF got them from De Jaeger     Think they are on their 4th season now.

Huge heads and ooooodles of heavy perfume !

The BEST smell defence by miles i have come across for our plants. 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

@OldFord

Thanks. buddy. I was just looking at pics of them fowering there. I'd imagine the scent matches their beauty when they're flowering. I'd love to grow a few lilies but the mrs won't let me due to their toxicity towards cats. Ah well plenty more plants in the biosphere ✌️

• Like 2

Just now, i11 said:

@OldFord

Thanks. buddy. I was just looking at pics of them fowering there. I'd imagine the scent matches their beauty when they're flowering. I'd love to grow a few lilies but the mrs won't let me due to their toxicity towards cats. Ah well plenty more plants in the biosphere ✌️

I keep hearing this about lilies ... i have the mentalist that is Bass Cat and Mrs No Name ... both play in the pots , come in with pollen on them and not seen any adverse effect.    Not saying its untrue mate.  
Honeysuckle , jasmine , roses , szechuan peppercorn plants  all in use here to combat the girls.     Will be a major test this year as i got a few plants lol  

• Like 3

Oh wow, uploading is so much easier! 😍

large.20240629_005035.jpg.df1b6cd8b8a82026f269d490aa548df9.jpg

ZappleWoodz by Conscious Genetics.

Cheese x Zapplez

The parent cut of this is the one i'd love to try. This cross is very cheesy. Got a couple seeds of this on the go atm, all look pretty decent so far (week 6 ish)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Oh wow, uploading is so much easier! 😍

Saves so much time now 👍

Plant looking nice mate, looks like it's a quick finisher too 👌

• Like 3