Perfect tree

Frostyone

My shop stocks only 10 strains,fancy any of those?

Coconut cream,Fat bomb,Peach Clouds,Chalise coconut,Coco fresh,Rainbow triangle,Iced peach,Cherry momosa,Cherry tiny s1,Cherry hills ?

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbal Kint said:

Bump, give me a word on whats best of above?

I think most of those are quite new strains mate , the coco line was only out a couple months ago i think,  so i doubt many people have sampled them yet.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Crap so ill have to take the bait :P

Let you know round new year then

I'd go Rainbow triangle just cause they say it's one of the strongest.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mr rhino said:

I'd go Rainbow triangle just cause they say it's one of the strongest.

Ordered 3 packs plus Cherry mimosa,thanks for help choosing,ill drop a report round new year if all goes well.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Ordered 3 packs plus Cherry mimosa,thanks for help choosing,ill drop a report round new year if all goes well.

Good luck on your next run with PT. Everything we have run by them so far for last few years has turned out high quality. 

• Like 2

Okay guys I'm back with an update this is my Midnight sunset grow from perfect tree unfortunately I've overfed her with nitrogen and I'm 9 weeks flowering buds are rock solid and tasteless and don't have the fuel aroma Im in dwc started flushing with PhD water a week ago she's still producing white pistils and trichomes are clear unsure whether it's worth trying some nutrient with PK flora bloom probably too late now or even terpinator I've reduced water level in my reservoir and changed light down from 600watt to 400watt I'd guess I have approx 2 weeks of flowering left before harvest 😢

Feck, i ordered bunch of Perfect tree stuff hope mine smells better lol

Drop some pics and i doubt pk will help if you scorched it with N already.

What exactly did you use through the grow? I use just ab with great result, both taste and yield vise

9 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

Feck, i ordered bunch of Perfect tree stuff hope mine smells better lol

Drop some pics and i doubt pk will help if you scorched it with N already.

What exactly did you use through the grow? I use just ab with great result, both taste and yield vise

I use ionic A+B however the B contains nitrogen I should have switched to purely a PK product mid flowering I've made the same mistake before it's not the breeder definitely my fault but I'll keep it going with pure PhD water and see if it recovers I don't have much faith though

Just now, Frostyone said:

IMG_20240909_134641_edit_11144102904029~2.jpg

I don't know if this pic has uploaded sorry about the quality lights are on will send a pic when they're off

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

Any photos @Frostyone?

Atb

☯️

Hi I'm trying to create an album hopefully have one posted shortly 

• Like 2