Perfect tree

Frostyone

On 13/07/2024 at 12:47, Sonnyboy said:

Just ordered some seeds for my next run in my 5x5 gonna do 5 coco fresh it is runtz x coco 

Hi, I nearly ordered those myself Sonny, I really like the sound of the coco stuff, in fact all of PTs strains look epic, I wish I had more space in the seed box! All the best with them Sonny, Peace 

• Like 1

I have 1 x Granita and 1 x LH2P i have just flipped to flower , i will put some photos up when they get going, both look vigorous in veg though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Trashedagain77 said:

how is your Peach Sherbet Og doing?

Not very good, not sure what happened tbh. It looked really leggy so I put it in a deeper pot with compost around it to support it a bit but after it started to wilt like a cutting would if took out the prop too early. I put it in a plastic bag and it stopped the wilting but it still looks weak AF. I've pretty much gave up on it. One of the other seedlings did it and I'm wondering if the roots got munched on by gnats. I've never seen anything like it, or at least with a seedling. 

Easy come, easy go I suppose. 

• Like 2

Just chopped one LH2P and three Mimozz. All look beautiful, very resinous, and smell delicious 🙂

First two pice are the LH2P. Last one Mimozz

large.IMG_3107.JPG.252dd4b99321ea2fb2d22d05b2a60200.JPGlarge.IMG_3105.JPG.9e8282f9869ba920b6f8f87193a16100.JPGlarge.IMG_3104.JPG.55f7655c671c83b3be7789b4c5cc8f47.JPG

• Like 5
  • WOW 1

1 hour ago, mr rhino said:

@dan6 They look good mate, hows the LH2P smelling? 

Very gassy

• Like 3

On 25/07/2024 at 09:01, KC said:

Just checked on it, it's dead lol

Gutted for you KC. Mine was male, I think? I started one Polar Gelato and one Peach Sherbet Og but got confused in early days as to which was which? Once I flipped them one showed only male bits so I threw it as I only want flower for meds and I don't breed (yet). The survivor is 4wks in flower today and I believe is the Polar Gelato (but not certain). It's a tall open structured plant topped with six tops and a few lowers stretched up near the CLZ. The internodes are large and the budsites are in balls spaced up each branch. It looks exotic and has started sugars already spreading onto the leaves with tall and plentiful trichomes. There is a sweet overall smell but with a savoury element like a chemmy onion funk. It's a bit special so far I think. I will be taking pics soon and will try to post as I have yet to put any pics of my plants and like to share if I can. Better look with your next beans KC. Peace. 

• Like 2

On 26/07/2024 at 14:40, dan6 said:

Just chopped one LH2P and three Mimozz. All look beautiful, very resinous, and smell delicious 🙂

First two pice are the LH2P. Last one Mimozz

large.IMG_3107.JPG.252dd4b99321ea2fb2d22d05b2a60200.JPGlarge.IMG_3105.JPG.9e8282f9869ba920b6f8f87193a16100.JPGlarge.IMG_3104.JPG.55f7655c671c83b3be7789b4c5cc8f47.JPG

Beauties those dan6! It's pics and opinions like yours which are telling me I need to buy those genetics! I really like the look of both and would love to hear a good smoke report if you get chance to smoke some dan, thanks. Peace. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dan6, just dying to hear your verdict on your Perfect Tree plants! I really hope you like them. Peace. 

• Like 1

Mate there is 8 pages on this topic with multiple people rating their genetics highly and having a positive experience with multiple strains, besides that of user errors. What more do you need man to take the plunge? 😆 Do it! Pull the trigger! You won’t regret it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, openthebox said:

Do it! Pull the trigger! You won’t regret it. 

One plant grown, one plant mothered. Is she a ten? No, but she's at least an 8. Will grow her a few more times at least.

No regrets here.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/08/2024 at 19:10, openthebox said:

Mate there is 8 pages on this topic with multiple people rating their genetics highly and having a positive experience with multiple strains, besides that of user errors. What more do you need man to take the plunge? 😆 Do it! Pull the trigger! You won’t regret it. 

Hey thanks, I will be purchasing some PT beans for sure but I have already too many seeds so I like to really want something these days before I pull my trigger. No doubt PT are good but I have to say I recently popped a Peach Sherbet Og freeb from the Attitude and it was a male! No pistils just lots of male bits. This happened to me recently when one of my Paradise fem Wappa's was also male? I won't judge too harshly based on one seed which was free anyway. Peace. 

• Like 1

Oh that’s a shame! I’ve always been a bit cynical with free seeds - some Have been good over the years but you never

really know what you’re getting is what you think it is. 

I pulled the trigger on a pack of the lemon coconut fat bombs and the cherrytini so I will update in due course when possible but won’t be for a while.

happy hunting 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think my biggest problem with the Perfect Tree strains is deciding which ones I want! They all look and sound awesome. I noticed that the Baked in Paris ones are out of stock now. Peace.