Perfect tree

Frostyone

I love a nice looking girl but it was her strong terps that made me notice her. Can't vouch for her smoke yet, but here's hoping 😊

Appreciate the kind words

• Like 2

Well started 2 seeds this week sherbert peach OG and peach lassi put them under a lumatek 300 

• Like 4

On 07/07/2024 at 09:06, Sonnyboy said:

Well started 2 seeds this week sherbert peach OG and peach lassi put them under a lumatek 300 

I'm using a 300w lumatek for my Peach Sherbet Og and Silent seeds Polar Gelato too Sonny, you'll have to let us know what you think to yours as you go along. Thanks, peace. 

• Like 3

Hi SkyRider, please could I ask you how tall did your Peach Sherbet Og end up? Did she stretch much? Obviously depends on the height you put her in,thanks appreciated. Peace. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Trashedagain77 said:

Hi SkyRider, please could I ask you how tall did your Peach Sherbet Og end up? Did she stretch much? Obviously depends on the height you put her in,thanks appreciated. Peace. 

She ended up a "nice" height in my groom, which means she had about an average stretch.

Sorry i can't be more useful than that. If it helps, i've not smoked her yet but already plan on running her again 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 29/06/2024 at 16:43, Shumroom said:

Baked Beanz

Tangerine Stardawg x 12 Regs

Spectral Tangerine x Stardawg F2

Baked Beanz comes up with some top shelf strains. He's an American living in Spain doing his stuff, a very generous breeder who is gaining quite a reputation. 

I have run his...

Spitting Cobra(Snake Venom x GG4), the most resinous strain I have ever run. Not a great yielder but a top-shelf smoke.

Marauder(Granddaddy Purple runt male x GG4). I got a minimum 100g per plant from 6L pots. One produced 130g.

Purple Poison Cookies. Rave reviews from all who have run this one.

I've made seeds of those 3 strains & plan to produce some S1's of the Marauder this coming winter.

I still have to find the time to run Port Wine Cheese, Krazy Daddy, Krazy Glue. 

If you haven't run any of his stuff yet I would put it high up on your list of things to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's great to know @Peregrineas I just grabbed the Tangerine Stardawg on a whim :)

Atb 

☯️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shumroom said:

That's great to know @Peregrineas I just grabbed the Tangerine Stardawg on a whim :)

Atb 

☯️

Can I ask where you sourced them?

I can get stuff direct from the man himself which is much easier as I'm in Portugal, he's in Spain, so none of that customs bull.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got them from S'nB in the US of A 🇺🇸

By virtue of starting with a 'B' they're near the top of my "high priority list" lollol 

Does he have his own website or do you just go through 'Insta' or similar?

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Does he have his own website or do you just go through 'Insta' or similar?

Overgrow.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just ordered some seeds for my next run in my 5x5 gonna do 5 coco fresh it is runtz x coco milk 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2024 at 16:05, Sid the Seedkiller said:

Just finished a Rotten Apple which absolutely stinks. She took some fair punishment along the way too. Got 5 Cherrytini S1 in the seed box ready to go and 3 Frozini as backup. 

Infact, my profile pic is the Rotten Apple. 

Hi Sid, I have a Rotten Apple just about to start so I'd love to know more about the strain if you could elaborate please. How strong is the smoke please? Terps? Thanks. Peace. 

• Like 1

On 24/06/2024 at 11:00, KC said:

Good shout, I had a look a few days ago through the freebies and found one Peach sherbet og, it's popped through the compost today :thumsup:

Hi KC, how is your Peach Sherbet Og doing? I started one a while ago with a Polar gelato but didn't label them and one ended up being male. I have the remaining plant but I have no clue which one is left so I would love a pic of yours to help me decide perhaps. I hope yours is well, if it's the same as the one I have it's lanky and stretchy even under led. All the best KC, peace. 

• Like 2