Perfect tree

Frostyone

1 minute ago, Herbal Kint said:

Looks over ripe?

It's my light it's actually very green and solid no orange pistils as yet best viewed with light off

Yeah i get it,drop one at lights off. If it does not smell nice now i doubt anything will help,might be shit pheno,might be overfeed,might be light scorched ,thats mostly reasons for having low potency,cant really say for sure what happened. What light and how far was it?

I've uploaded a couple of pics from a bud I've just cut from centre area of plant took pic of trichs this bud smells lovely and is sticky however buds at top of plant appear drier and not smelling?? It's a weird one

16 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

Yeah i get it,drop one at lights off. If it does not smell nice now i doubt anything will help,might be shit pheno,might be overfeed,might be light scorched ,thats mostly reasons for having low potency,cant really say for sure what happened. What light and how far was it?

600 watt hps approx 16 inches away I've a couple of auto strains alongside (organic) they're fine 

22 hours ago, Frostyone said:

600 watt hps approx 16 inches away I've a couple of auto strains alongside (organic) they're fine 

If you didn't have Autos in there I'd say drop your lights to 11 on 13 off and they will finish up a bit quicker and be less light stressed/cooler to boot.

• Like 1

Are you growing auto’s under 12/12? 

You will have much better success with autos in 20/4 or 18/6 than 12/12. 

• Like 1

On 09/09/2024 at 16:01, Frostyone said:

however buds at top of plant appear drier and not smelling?? It's a weird one

There's not mould in them is there? 

• Like 1

On 10/09/2024 at 15:02, DeltaMelter said:

If you didn't have Autos in there I'd say drop your lights to 11 on 13 off and they will finish up a bit quicker and be less light stressed/cooler to boot.

I done that bud autos just a spare wee space just a small grow tasted a bud from autos they're not much better tbh smoke tests are tasteless on my 2 autos and on my hydro plant

20 hours ago, mr rhino said:

There's not mould in them is there? 

There's no mould only thing I've done different on this grow is added calmag as very soft tap water

23 hours ago, openthebox said:

Are you growing auto’s under 12/12? 

You will have much better success with autos in 20/4 or 18/6 than 12/12. 

Started on 18/6 just put them in with photo as added extra 

I've uploaded a couple of pics today can anyone offer any advice based on trichomes how far would you say to harvest? Any tips would be greatly appreciated 🙏

Just now, Herbal Kint said:

Looks fine to me,if its tastless just make hash

I got 2 bars of hash at present bud was looking forward to a change