Brown bagging

screrg

I scored a load of these off the big river site.

I've just dried my entire outdoor auto grow in them and were perfect , especially in these high temps. :yes: Just the large leaves were removed and the buds cut into manageable pieces and bagged for around 10 days on the stone floor of my shed. A small fan blowing over the bags , not directly and moving the buds once or twice a day to ensure no flat spots or damp patches. 

Works well if you struggle with high temps or have been booted out the house like me lol

large.Screenshot_20240811-203519_AmazonShopping.png.4d663da612dc6b716c6c8c192e00780d.png

Edited by CustardVape
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Brown bags are great for drying smaller bits. For larger branches I prefer to hang them upside down as they are. I use smaller brown paper bags (the type you used to get at old fashioned green grocers, they are on a string) inside Morrisons paper bags (I have white and two kinds of brown ones). Works a treat. Every few days I will switch the bags around a bit, just to get a bit of air into them.

• Like 1

Got my seeded branches from the OHG i done drying in bags.

Figured i aint gonna smoke any of it anyway and can keep all the seeds seperate so i know whats what.

• Like 2