In the Garden/Greenhouse 2024

CustardVape

Congratulations on getting them all across the finish line rot free quite the feat that is enjoy your harvest 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great harvest! This is the life, isn't it? Sitting in the sun, harvesting bud grown in the fresh air. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Crow River yeah it feels good man , harvesting home grown outdoor bud in the sunshine. It was such a lovely day , sun beaming down not a cloud in the sky. That's my little spot in the garden , out the way and I often chill there in the evening vaping some buds.

Living the dream buddy :smokin:

• Like 7

@Celtic voyager thanks man , they did me proud in the end despite the weather :)

The NL , panty punch and blue moby are in grove bags and the gelato and super skunk are still drying. I tried a small bud of the Panty punch before a cure , it's tasty and really potent.  I'll get some bud pics up and a vape report done when I'm back off my hols end of September. 

• Like 8

The temptation is too much. Super Skunk has been drying for nine days now and still not quite ready for the Grove Bags...

I've taken out a small bud to sample , left it in the fresh air for an hour or two. Smells lovely , that old school classic skunk aroma which is exactly what I was looking for. I've a feeling after a couple months cure she'll be bloody lovely.

large.PXL_20240811_1002281152.jpg.8cda9c9706dc8ae84ceb802dd14dcd96.jpg

• Like 13

Looking good 👍 

Hope you enjoy the fruits of your labours

Edited by Celtic voyager
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CustardVape said:

The temptation is too much. Super Skunk has been drying for nine days now and still not quite ready for the Grove Bags...

I've taken out a small bud to sample , left it in the fresh air for an hour or two. Smells lovely , that old school classic skunk aroma which is exactly what I was looking for. I've a feeling after a couple months cure she'll be bloody lovely.

large.PXL_20240811_1002281152.jpg.8cda9c9706dc8ae84ceb802dd14dcd96.jpg

She even has that old school look been wanting to try the photo version will have to put on her list for next year I do love me a good skunky smoke

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

She even has that old school look been wanting to try the photo version will have to put on her list for next year I do love me a good skunky smoke

She has mate. The buds aren't dence , but quite open and very sticky with that classic old school aroma. It even broke up like how I remember. Reminds me of the sort of gear we were smoking back in the early 90's when skunk first come about. 

I've had a few vapes today and it's mellow , but a get things done kind of high.

I'd imagine the photo would be well worth a grow , the auto just grew herself :yes:

• Like 6

With the open bud structure should help with mold resistance been aiming on growing her for a bit now gonna definitely get a pack for next year I need more seeds in my collection anyway lol hope she cures and smokes as good as she looks 

• Like 5

@CustardVape Just had a catch up mate, congratulations on harvesting all that bud 👍

What breeder was your Super Skunk from? Sorry if it's already mentioned🙏

Sounds like had a nice chilled day harvesting, harvests are a bit like day release from Trim jail, it's less stressful but in the back of your mind you know you have to go back lol

Not sure that metaphor works it you're a wet trimmer tho 😉

• Like 3

@Military Grade All beans were from Seed Stockers , apart from Gelato which was a subby. I think I got 100% germination very reliable. I seem to be working my way through they're catalogue with every season lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1