In the Garden/Greenhouse 2024

CustardVape

Now this is a test for the fan!!  I don't know how much more of this shit they'll take...

Thankfully from tomorrow it's brightening up again.

large.PXL_20240715_170350890.jpg.b791e8362766a14a00a6f96a6e00b1a0.jpg

• Like 4
  • WOW 1

@CustardVape Blimey mate, fan must be making a difference as they are far from ideal conditions at these stages, could be down to the shear amount of air movement produced, your plants seem to be coping very well, fingers crosed for the warm sunshine mate 🤞.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@Military Grade Definitely without the fan these would be chopped by now. I'm hoping the NL and Skunk can last out untill the weekend when I'll probably take the mains and let the lowers cook for another week or so...

Edited by CustardVape
  • Like 2

@CustardVape  Sounds like a plan mate, I've not done that method in a awhile as i have to dry in the same space normally, It's definitely worth doing when possible 👍

• Like 2

@Military Grade if this is how our summers are going to be I've been thinking of alternatives. Your wardrobe grow is very inspiring for growing in a small space. I have a small summer house I could fit a little tent in and could grow in during the cooler months. Something I'll think about :g:

• Like 3

@CustardVape If you feel it's something you can hide well enough then it's worth it in the off seasons if you have a poor yielding year, one or two small plants under a 100-200w LED can be hidden fairly well 👍

• Like 2

Fingers crossed they ho.d til the wknd mucker !!

A bit of sunshine def wont go amiss for sure

I can see me telling the old gits to pull down the mains on the light dep girls if it continues as cant afford to lose them.   

Good luck mate and i hope you get a clean chop at the wknd sir !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Looking amazing hope everything makes it till your ready to take it some of those plants are frosty and bulky great job with them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ay up custard, plants are looking really good man, almost there! They've done amazingly well considering the summer we've had. A little indoor setup is well worth serious consideration, a more stable environment and smell control being but 2 plus points. I grow in a wardrobe in a garage and easily cover my needs. Always have a cheeky outdoor plant though, love a bit of sungrown :skin_up:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Looks like mother nature might be playing fair for the next week or so.

Fingers crossed for some well cooked nuggets 🤞

large.Screenshot_20240716-075455_Google.jpg.634cad157b413f12ffdb5b018067b8f5.jpg

• Like 5

Fingers n toes still crossed for you mate.

it's been horrific rain at my ends none stop so kinda glad the mrs told me to get ride garden lot this year..

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

On my evening rot patrol and unbelievably there still holding out!!

Northern Lights is all but ready so she'll get the chop on the weekend I think , exactly three months after she sprouted. Super Skunk , panty punch and the Blue Mobys I may give another week not sure yet we'll see , Gelato may need a couple of weeks.

I'm pretty fucking pleased really considering the challenging weather we've had :yes:

Edited by CustardVape
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Fair play mate !      

Def been a test of genetics the last few weeks ,  awesome to hear they are holding firm 👍

Fingers crossed for you mucker.

I aint spoke to anyone so got bo idea how mine are getting on.

• Like 5

Genetics and lots and lots of airflow @OldFord.

I've got my fingers crossed for your girls , hopefully their holding out for you. It's been a proper test this season so far :yes:

• Like 5