This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

3 minutes ago, Brother B said:

@OldFord how would I infuse honey,  got a recipie I could pinch

There isn't much to it B think the above just about explains it :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Brother B    Nothing to it mucker 👍

Take 2 to 3oz of your pref nuggets. ,  decarb in chosen method. 

add half the jar of honey to the vac pack bag. , add the herb , add the last of honey ,  vac seal and massage ........chuck it in slow cooker for 2 to 3 hours with an hourly massage ......strain it ......Job done mucker :yep:

You can use ...honey , golden syrup  , treacle  ..... have fun man !   🥰

• Like 1

I also use the  old ninja slow cooker for oil & butter runs ,  again 3 hours on the low setting with a massage hourly  and the butters nice !    
  No messing with temps or burning shit ...especially when ones battered lol      

The honey for me is a firm fav ,  its not got a taint in the flavour dept and comes in fast ,  easy and inconspicuous storage especially when you do a few runs of varying herb mixes  👍      Good shelf life !    Not that it gets a chance lol  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I also use the  old ninja slow cooker for oil & butter runs ,  again 3 hours on the low setting with a massage hourly  and the butters nice !    
  No messing with temps or burning shit ...especially when ones battered lol      

The honey for me is a firm fav ,  its not got a taint in the flavour dept and comes in fast ,  easy and inconspicuous storage especially when you do a few runs of varying herb mixes  👍      Good shelf life !    Not that it gets a chance lol  

What I don't understand is how it works at all, beyond the trichome dust, as weed isn't sugar or water soluble technically? I'll have to give it a bash!

Awesome to see anyway and I'd never thought of vac-packed decarbing, so thanks!

Edited by MidgeSmith
  • Thanks 1

@MidgeSmith     I was under the same impression as you state its not supposed to be soluble but something def infuses mucker :yep:

A few on here have had a bash and seem happy with the end results 😎

All the best with it and enjoy 👍      Let me know what you think to it mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

@MidgeSmith     I was under the same impression as you state its not supposed to be soluble but something def infuses mucker :yep:

A few on here have had a bash and seem happy with the end results 😎

All the best with it and enjoy 👍      Let me know what you think to it mate.

I will definitely have a go.  I'm not doubting your testimony :) I just can't see how the hell it works :)

Saying that, I get high eating uncarboxylated weed (maybe its because it is a few months old and it has started decarboxylating at room temperature) but that isn't really supposed to work either.

Edited by MidgeSmith