This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

Posted (edited)

Sunday Salutations good people 👍

Well ... its been a week of neglect and shit weather ....neither of which i can control ,  sadly the plants have taken a proper beating !

A brief run down on whats left and how we stand before the Shit Show Pics !

Sweets Crystal Candy ....well cooked and the entire plant will go in the bin wednesday.....rot got her all over and prob wont salvage a J's worth.

Def grow her again as bangin plant , awesome buds , nice smell.

Nirvana NL ...wind battered ...main stem fractures all over due to weight of kolas , snapped and broken limbs aplenty !    Coming down wednesday , snapped off branches hangin in the shed to try salvage something. 

Billys chopped Mohan x Blaster .....lowers coming down wednesday ,a touch of rot but shes so well cooked im not surprised ...will score something

Billys whole Mohan x Blaster ....still got a ways to go , looks happy amd seems clean ,  prob be end of this month lol     We shall see !

Vision Blue Power. ....coming down wednesday ,  lots & lots of heads. , smells like blueberry and looks well done , ....whether shes clean is yet to be seen and find out wednesday. 

Dinafem Blue Cheese lowers ....coming down wednesday  ,  still plenty on her but seen some rot ....see what we salvage. 

Dinafem Blue Thai ...coming down Wednesday ,  a good bit on her , seems early in her window but not risking her.    She will offer up plenty and smells very berry with a spice under note.     Could do with a week or two of sun but no chance of that lol      So chop her wedensday,

Antonios Platinum Kush X  Banana ....coming down wednesday .....Coloured up something stunning. 🥰      SHIT loads of heads , not manipulated !  
Smells glorious and looks like she could go another week but again im not risking her as she looks delicious !    

Slime brigade donated cuts in greenhouse ....

OSS Grandaddy Black  &  OSG. Old Widow 90's 

Both coming on very well , look super happy despite temps !

Got a ways to go !   Wont be big but im happy 

Sags Black Budha  ...the light dep one .....i chopped her to the ground and left a stump !    Shes decided to regrow and looks good !

Shes in the g/h and has started throwing likkle nuggets lol   
Will let her do her thing amd see what transpires. 

So all in all ....after wednesday morning .....only Billys  Moham x Blaster will remain !    Will push her until i cant. 
Same for Brocks. SHD x BBG  and the little cuts in the g/h.

Getting sad as my outdoors is all but over and highly doubt i got another one in me .... we shall see folks.

Pics once i upload in a few mins. 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 8

Bloody lovely as usual dude.👍

Is the plat kush done mate if so would be perfect timing for me next year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Stunning garden 

Wonderful colours,

Pity  about the rot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well @OldFordlove lookin at the photos of your amazing garden... Still plenty of flowers to salvage mucker... I am lookin forwards to your indoor show bro very exciting indeed 🙂😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You've treated us with your diary beautiful plants domestic and canna , I'll deffo pull up a chair to a indoor grow .💚

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@murphyblue    Cheers man ,   The big Kush could prob go another week for more ambers for my liking but dont want to gamble ,  dont need the meds as bumper year !  More i dont wanna gamble and ruin Antonios hard work lol  

The mains are well done ,  will whip them off and let the lowers go ...albeit theres not many as she spread that wide the lowers are pretty much at same stage man.      Take the tops and let her go ....give her a wee test to see how she holds up & out ....as weather looks utter shit.

In your big pot .....fuck shes gonna be a sight mucker 🥰   
Colours are stunning ,  just a real nice plant !     

Lookin forward to getting smashed on her at christmas ! 

@Celtic voyager  @Brother B  Thanks guys .....yeah its been a crackin bounty this year ....using buckets with lids lol    

@Bad Apple  Thanks my friend !     Me too man ,  my outdoors season is all but over and will be trapped indoors due to the cold so the indoors will be my distraction and devotion for a while .....see how we go mucker.

Hope your good man 👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

OSG. Old Widow 90's

That stuff is bloody lovely grown outdoors! I was kind of inspired by you putting some outside when I put a couple of spare cuts in the garden. I light dep'd them for about a week to get them started and they've been down for a while now so I've already tried some early samples. I'm very interested to hear what you think of it when yours is ready.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

That stuff is bloody lovely grown outdoors! I was kind of inspired by you putting some outside when I put a couple of spare cuts in the garden. I light dep'd them for about a week to get them started and they've been down for a while now so I've already tried some early samples. I'm very interested to hear what you think of it when yours is ready.

I did the one big ass one in light dep and she turned black 🥰

Smells incredible in the jar !     Shes been curing for a bit now ...just not got around to a sample yet mate.      The little one in the g/h prob wont complete to my liking but i will score something.     
I got brother @MindSoup to thank for the beans 😎

• Like 6

Banging looking plants geez, proper chunky trunk on that Blue Thai. That Old Widow did finish up beautifully, I remember telling you that I didn't find it too friendly, I was hoping that the sunlight might tame the beast so to speak, from the sounds of @latigid aikons experience that might be the case. Should be some bloody good meds.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wow!  Well done chuck, they're looking amazing. Some of the best I've seen in garden grows :)

• Like 5

Thanks for that dude sounds perfect for the big pot next season.👍

Will pop it early like i did the FLC bend it the same and spread her out.

She's in for a treat i got over 200L of compo ready to add to the pot end of the season plus various other ferts.

And yes same as u gonna add more hay and straw. lol

And dont forget dude and think i speak for most on here we all wanna see a OldFord "varied offerings 2025" diary.

I love Sundays to me it will always be oldford day as i love ur updates theres some god dude that might try and claim it but fuck him. lol lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@murphyblue 

large.IMG_2538.jpeg.47b63e08a4174b708991c538ef710be1.jpeg

@murphyblue    Its a lovely sight mucker 🥰    

No matter where you look theres heads  and shes not been manhandled

, got rather nice potential mate 👍

Edited by OldFord
Spelling as usual
  • Like 10

Just had a catch up in hear and firstly sorry to hear about your wife mate, my condolences !

But, what a lovely garden you have and a good result considering the lack of summer and everything.

Hopefully you get something off the last girls & good luck going indoors, I'll keep a look out for the diary.

Atb man :yinyang:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Looks bloody stunning dude love the purple shes gonna look awesome in the big pot.

Loved the way she has grown for u.

Thinking of getting a cargo net for next season and use the surrounding trees to support it and spread her as far as i can. lol

Gonna have some proper fun next season as most will be subbies and the crosses i made this season.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2