This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

On 14/09/2024 at 17:43, OldFord said:

Things at Old Ford HQ are going to shit ,  from bad to worse.

Mrs OF passed away monday ......im a total mess.

Spoke to her as i left hospital to make my way home. , arrived home and she had passed away.    
Been the week from hell

Big love to you all & see you all laters     X

So sorry for your loss... 😥 It's hard to find the right words mate, absolutely gutted for you! I send you lots of love and strength for the coming period! 🌹

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

WTF @OldFord :(

dude I'm fuking gobsmacked here, was just gonna have a catch up and just read about your awful news, such a cruel world considering everything your going through yourself.. I wish I had words that could give you some comfort but that's really not even possible, so sorry my brother.

Love and man hugs from me and bundles of them..if there's anything I can do or you need me in ANY way I'm here.

Try to keep your chin up best you can, you have lots of friends here and we all respect you so much for the man you are.

Rip Ms Oldford God bless you.

Love ya mucker ☯️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The little MWF is looking 🔥 that Platinum Kush is a beast got her weighed down proper gonna have to try that myself have one that wants to blow over when the bag gets dry garden is looking stinky in a good way of course 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@Revive    Thanks man ❤️        Just so sudden and a total shock !

Heads up my arse but im on top of it for now ...got no choice and gotta do right by the good lady !

Thanks kindly mucker  , much appreciated sir.      Will get there ...just take time man

• Like 8

@Antonio_DutchPassion     Thanks man , much appreciated mate 🥰

Sadly i have some sad news for you also ....... The DP Fast GMO ....

A wonderful plant , full of vigour , terpine profile was incredible  , did exactly as you said and exploded into flower ...filling up with that purple  / black and red rock solid flower heads very quickly , NO sign of the stalling and stuttering i see way to often in fasts .... However .... shes approx 2 wks away as still showing lots of clear trichs BUT she looked amazing on sunday and today she has rotted ALL OVER badly and is now a grey / brown furry mess ...even the lowers !    

So i wont even get to sample her as theres zero left of her lol    

Quite poss the fastest i have ever seen a plant rot out  ,  we have had dry days but cold damp nights ,  she is a very tightlyformed flower so that could be her downfall !?    

So in summatioin ...  with how fast she rotted out ... i wouldnt gamble on her again unless i knew it was going to be a warm dry summer ...and the chances of that are slim here lol     

Shame as she smells & looks incredible 👍      Just appears to lack any outdoors prowess sadly.  

Thank you for the opportunity with her man.

The big Platinum Kush cross ... is on point though :thumsup:

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual !
  • Like 6
  • WOW 1

23 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

The little MWF is looking 🔥 that Platinum Kush is a beast got her weighed down proper gonna have to try that myself have one that wants to blow over when the bag gets dry garden is looking stinky in a good way of course 

The MWF is just getting darker by the day and is stunning 👍       An awesome plant and a wonderful jar to have man !!!       Sadly the last bean i have of her and dont think Slim is looking to carry the line on in her original form.....shame really as shes 100% the closest indoor quality i have ever had from an outdoor girl and had a wonderful terp profile.    

You would need to speak with @Antonio_DutchPassion for a bit of his own Platinum Kush action :thumsup:

It just keeping filling up & out ...gonna be a huge bounty !!      Some BIG pot potential for sure mucker

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Missed out on the original MWF did grow some crosses that slim kindly sent me to test and was well pleased but they didn't look like the original hope you get her and the big Platinum Kush across the finish line 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, OldFord said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion     Thanks man , much appreciated mate 🥰

Sadly i have some sad news for you also ....... The DP Fast GMO ....

A wonderful plant , full of vigour , terpine profile was incredible  , did exactly as you said and exploded into flower ...filling up with that purple  / black and red rock solid flower heads very quickly , NO sign of the stalling and stuttering i see way to often in fasts .... However .... shes approx 2 wks away as still showing lots of clear trichs BUT she looked amazing on sunday and today she has rotted ALL OVER badly and is now a grey / brown furry mess ...even the lowers !    

So i wont even get to sample her as theres zero left of her lol    

Quite poss the fastest i have ever seen a plant rot out  ,  we have had dry days but cold damp nights ,  she is a very tightlyformed flower so that could be her downfall !?    

So in summatioin ...  with how fast she rotted out ... i wouldnt gamble on her again unless i knew it was going to be a warm dry summer ...and the chances of that are slim here lol     

Shame as she smells & looks incredible 👍      Just appears to lack any outdoors prowess sadly.  

Thank you for the opportunity with her man.

The big Platinum Kush cross ... is on point though :thumsup:

Ouch.... that's not the news I expected 🫠

Shame to hear about that, she look so well cooked 😍

Glad to hear the Platinum Kush Breath cross is still going strongly! The Platinum genetics (perma frost x hash plant according to Inhouse) should have some resilience for outdoor growing. I tried to get her flowering time a bit but guess I'll be making some more beans and new crosses next year!

I also hope you get her across the finish line! 🤗

13 hours ago, OldFord said:

The MWF is just getting darker by the day and is stunning 👍       An awesome plant and a wonderful jar to have man !!!       Sadly the last bean i have of her and dont think Slim is looking to carry the line on in her original form.....shame really as shes 100% the closest indoor quality i have ever had from an outdoor girl and had a wonderful terp profile.    

You would need to speak with @Antonio_DutchPassion for a bit of his own Platinum Kush action :thumsup:

It just keeping filling up & out ...gonna be a huge bounty !!      Some BIG pot potential for sure mucker

Thanks man, yeah definitely I can share some for next year for whom is interested! Cheers

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Some strains have a calyx structure that literally soaks up rain, others have a structure that repels rain. I’ve seen this growing both side by side in my garden last year. I kept the rain resistant one for a mum and mould is at a minimum. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

my little outdoor champ, bred from a Rene from House of the Great Gardener. Check it out next season and give me a shout if successful in the rain. 🥳

large.IMG_4766.jpeg.7dda69560b911c9d99cd521eb96b78f7.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slippy One said:

my little outdoor champ, bred from a Rene from House of the Great Gardener. Check it out next season and give me a shout if successful in the rain. 🥳

large.IMG_4766.jpeg.7dda69560b911c9d99cd521eb96b78f7.jpeg

Nice guy, his wife too, met them several times on the fairs.

Grown and bred in Canada so you know she can withstand some rough conditions!

• Like 5

@Gimps    Thanks man , thanks man   Much appreciated.

@Antonio_DutchPassion        Yeah me too !   

Its strange !     The rot appears to emanated from the centre and half way down the mains ?.      Yet the tips / tops look clean ...to me that denotes the structure being absorbent if im not mistaken.  
Upon closer inspection ....i may salvage something ...will try early early tomoz morning.       
Shes also closer to needing a week ..not 2 as first thought ,  fingers crossed as she most def smell incredible .....much like the Black Leb ...shes unique and draws you in.     Gutted as was so so looking forward to seeing how she tasted ...if that smell transferred   to taste like the Black Leb ...it should be wonderful. 
See what i can salvage mate.    
Gutted as she was so so close .....pics up at the wknd of what im seeing in the morning folks. 

• Like 4

Chop Day tomoz !!!

Coming down .....

Spliff Seeds  Mega Power Plant

Sag's  Black Budha  ..green pheno 

DP   Fast GMO .....wel whatever i can salvage

Poss ...  Slims   MWF ....depends on what i see in the morning  ....No ambers ...she stays put :thumsup:

Lowers from the   RP's  Purple Wreck ... if they aint all grey & furry lol     

Pics up tomoz morning 

• Like 13