This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

@Amarillo slim     The old MWF is a firm fav mate 🥰

I honestly thought i had none left ...and stumbled across one of your original vials in the workshop fridge with a solitary bean in it ,  so it had to be wet :yes:

The new cross with the CM sounds interesting !     
I wish you the very best with it mucker and look forward to seeing them under the sun soon 👍

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Revive said:

What a treat for the ol mince pies 😍

Lovely stuff my bro some amazing looking girls this season and considering the weather they are doing great.

Hope your not pushing yourself too much.

I assume the GRG never made it home in the end due to your transport situation that's a shame but perhaps you could get a few pics from the person holding her.

We need a warm September mucker.

Jeep doing your thing but be k8nd to yourself too.

Take care ;)

Cheers mate ,  yeah its all coming along albeit slowly lol   

Im behaving man ....Mrs OF wont have it any other way !     I was getting grief from the Mrs , fam and the docs as was doing too much and ended up on my arse , but behaving and feeling better for it mate.   
Right i got to apologize ...i typed out a PM but obv didnt send it !  
I aint really been about on here other than nipping on a quick post on my stuff and off again ...so i been pretty ignorant of everyones diaries and need a catch up.   So apologies to everyone , not being ignorant , i will catch up 👍

The GRG !!!    My bruv took me over a few wknds back to go see the  fellow lady old git with the pair of GRG's .... As you know i start everything off for the fellow old gits and they put name tags / labels on what they want , lots of mind changes ...underhanded swapping tags .. the pair of so called GRG's were 100% SS Panty Punches !    No mistaking them.....so i need to physically go around each fellow old git a track down who has them as there must be males in amongst there fems !      
So next wknd my bruvs taking me around the fellow old gits to see whom has what :yes:      
So hopefully next wknd i shall return home with a fem GRG mucker !
Told you before its chaos with the old gits lol       Never a dull moment !

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Tomatoes ripening :) 

I’m eating nicely ripe brambles on a daily basis lol

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

Sunday Flower show has been postponed lol    

Been pissing all day , drizzle if not pissing lol     

I cant  control it ,  i wont worry about it. ,  plants will do their thing  ,  supposed to be brighter skies towards layer end of the week ,  we shall see folks. 

Everything is looking happy. Enough ,  no bad plants , all seem reasonably content despite weather conditions ,   Loys filling out , some up ,!

Spliff seeds   Mega power plant is fillimg out a treat !     Thought she was gonna be leafy  but no she bulking up nicely amd smelling pungent !

RP's  Purple Wreck ...shes ...showing her discontent at the weather and generally looking unhappy for  herself ,  supposedly only a few more days til better skies ...we shall gamble and see

Dina Blue Cheese is def filling out ,  slowly browning and heading in the right direction ....and typical female ..fashionably late stylee lol      
smelling &  lookin mighty fine with it .     Still a way to go ,  we shall see folks 

DP Garlic looking and smelling nicely. ,  colouring up and showing early fading ,  very happy with her so far ,  filling out and forming nicely , looks a nice flower density , poss on the denser side but looking good  !      Colouring up and darkening nicely ,   ,  seems happy 

Just all lookin like shite with the weather ,   Trying to protect their modesty lol   
and i wasnt for getting my old ass out in the pissin rain:yes:

So pics are ....delayed til wednesday or thursday for nice day.   
Hope all your outdoor ladies are holding hp & out folks !  

• Like 8

@OldFord

Shame about the weather, especially since your so close to getting them over the line.

Hopefully it will pick up again quickly for you, and it doesn't cause and rot/mold damage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Celtic voyager  Cheers mate.    You know the score mucker , just keep rolling til their done & cooked mate 👍     If it makes it that far lol   
For now ...its looking well ,   Fingers crossed for some settled weather and we shall carry on mucker 👍

• Like 6

On 01/09/2024 at 21:11, OldFord said:

@bfehillbilly   Thanks mucker ,  yes one is comfortably numb on Sweets Cream Mandy honey 🥰

Yeah the PW colours up beautifully , its just a shame shes so fragile ....daily checks !      Reckon 2wks away ....should colour way more ..lif she lasts lol  

Antonios big PK needed extra anchoring during the winds as she did blow over , shes just so top heavy !     Heads everywhere and just keep appearing and shes au natural ...i have not manipulated her at all.    A Big girl mucker :yes:

Im pleased with progress so far but a ways to go man !    We shall see !

Lol 🤣 I saw the weights in the pot indeed, she is a bit slow on flowering it seems, but what a massive lady. Hope she can do her thing now and still provide you with some excellent bud 👌

On 08/09/2024 at 18:31, OldFord said:

Sunday Flower show has been postponed lol    

Been pissing all day , drizzle if not pissing lol     

I cant  control it ,  i wont worry about it. ,  plants will do their thing  ,  supposed to be brighter skies towards layer end of the week ,  we shall see folks. 

Everything is looking happy. Enough ,  no bad plants , all seem reasonably content despite weather conditions ,   Loys filling out , some up ,!

Spliff seeds   Mega power plant is fillimg out a treat !     Thought she was gonna be leafy  but no she bulking up nicely amd smelling pungent !

RP's  Purple Wreck ...shes ...showing her discontent at the weather and generally looking unhappy for  herself ,  supposedly only a few more days til better skies ...we shall gamble and see

Dina Blue Cheese is def filling out ,  slowly browning and heading in the right direction ....and typical female ..fashionably late stylee lol      
smelling &  lookin mighty fine with it .     Still a way to go ,  we shall see folks 

DP Garlic looking and smelling nicely. ,  colouring up and showing early fading ,  very happy with her so far ,  filling out and forming nicely , looks a nice flower density , poss on the denser side but looking good  !      Colouring up and darkening nicely ,   ,  seems happy 

Just all lookin like shite with the weather ,   Trying to protect their modesty lol   
and i wasnt for getting my old ass out in the pissin rain:yes:

So pics are ....delayed til wednesday or thursday for nice day.   
Hope all your outdoor ladies are holding hp & out folks !  

It seems you are liking the Fast version so far right? 😇

Really nice to see her develop like that, and quick too, solid buds, potency etc.

Hope you and the others will enjoy her anytime soon! 😍

Cheers for the updates man, what a joy to watch your garden each time!🥰

Hope you are doing OK mate, the sun is coming for a few days again here in the Netherlands 😎 hope you'll get some of that on the island too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Things at Old Ford HQ are going to shit ,  from bad to worse.

Mrs OF passed away monday ......im a total mess.

Spoke to her as i left hospital to make my way home. , arrived home and she had passed away.    
Been the week from hell

Big love to you all & see you all laters     X

• Like 1
  • WOW 16