This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

this must be diary of the year...surely.

im well pleased for you that youve filled the jars with meds mate, its never guaranteed up here that the dreaded rot etc wont get them.

sorry to hear about the stroppy bitch mohan, give her a slap and tell her to get a grip lol.

looking forward to seeing how they finish up for you, but you must have a decent stash for winter now eh?

keep on keeping on mate. your gardens lovely

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@badbillybob    Cheers mucker ,  yeah they are all coming on 🥰

Your ghetto x ram ....as much as the stroppy bitch one looks iffy ...shes the farthest ahead of the 2 !     Both very uniform in structure and aroma , the stroppy one is about 10 days ahead ,  shes just fussy and thrown some scorch marks and dodgy leaves ....im on it & the pimp hand is strong lol 

i gave up with jars ....now on big tubs lollol      I got tubs , jars , buckets already and LOTS still to come !   
Dont get me wrong i share and give lots away ,  still got stuff in jars from previous runs too ,  also the honey / oils / butters ...soon swallow O's and make a dent in your stash !    

Despite the shitty weather season the dep , autos ...all yielded very well  and theres meds for time man.    Plus the fellow old igits ..some do indoors so one is never stuck mucker.   

• Like 10

Always warms the old swinging brick to see @OldFord flower show!!

I can vouch for the honey 🍯 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Always warms the old swinging brick to see @OldFord flower show!!

I can vouch for the honey 🍯 

Its the Cream Caramel choccy thats the ...goodnight one 🥰

Down side is ...one is a total mess in the morning !!  

Still battered and you need the honey as a pick me up lol    

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

@OldFord gave some of that choc to my mate with the bad back.... 

Sorted that shit right out. Minor drawback.... He was tripping balls for days.... You absolute savage

• Haha 6

Couldn't w8 for Sundays update, I'll check back again in an hour just incase 🙄 Beautiful progress so far mucka 👌 Here's hoping that green pheno is the unicorn you've been searching for 🤞 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Sunday Salutations folks 👍

Been an up & down week  ,   Not really done much with the girls ,  mainly just looking at them to see whats  going on.     A few unhappy / moody girls , some improving , some not lol        A nice bit of fading , some colours shining 🥰

i was gonna take down the lovers on the Sag's Black Budha but as weathers looking ok'ish we shall roll on and see how she handles being pushed ,  not seeing many ambers either ! 

Same applies to the Nirvana NL. , she could have come down a week ago happily but i wanna see how she handles being pushed.

The DP Black Leb  , a green pheno i have never seen before is fading rapidly ,  shes unhappy and a wee bit away , think it will be a struggle quite poss nd up in the cooking tubs ,  we shall see.

Brocks OHG smelling lovely !   

RP's purple wreck is smelling incredible  ,  fading nicely and colours showing nicely 🥰    A very light coloured girl .  Always looks ill in pics but in reality shes super happy , on the home straight ,  a few weeks away.

Smell defence team still putting up a performance ,  some rough & ready. totally neglected  cucumber & tommy plants  fruiting lol      

So ....pic time ....

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 10

Gorgeous stuff 🥰

Hopefully the weather stays favourable for them. 

Atb 

☯️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Love a Sunday walk through the garden of dreams absolutely stunning mucker

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Looking gorgeous in here dude, still plenty more fun to be had. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1