This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

Posted (edited)

@Celtic voyager   Cheers mucker 👍    Yeah its all coming on mate !

@Crow River   Cheers man 👍      Yeah the Black Leb ...you go within a few metres of it and ...the nose instantly locks onto that ..aroma ...yzoumjust gotta go look and see what emitting it !     Tastes like it smells too.    
All coming on but they will get bigger lol     

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Beautiful garden 💚

Great to see that you'll have plenty of medicine from this year's bounty :)

Those remaining lowers are doing well after an extra 5 weeks of cooking. 

Take care. 

Atb 

☯️

• Like 4

I can see that Blue Cheese and the Black Leb from my bedroom window at Lat 54 deg. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

All are looking stunning but it's the Platinum Kush from Antonio she is fat girl I like my girls with a little girth lol glad your getting the first wave dried and ready for storage because by the looks of it you are going to have several more waves to go but as a wise man once said more is betterer 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

@Shumroom     Cheers mucker.  I gotta say the Amaretto Tarmac was a tall girl but boy did she fill out !      Yielded well ,  smells nice !     See how it cures.

Yeah im confident ....im gonna need some new jars lol       

@Biokid    Yeah the Blue Cheese just keeps going up and filling out ...although shes very slow at maturing !     The Lebs generally a tall girl , shes normal height but this ones a green pheno ....always had black phenos ,  smells the same ..we shall see man.   

@bfehillbilly     Cheers mucker,  yeah Antonios kush is a beast and getting bigger each day !     Prob the widest girl i have grown ,  looking forward to seeing her form.    Big girls need love too 🥰       Hoping for big things from her and so far shes big lol       Prob chop time again in 2 or 3 wks ...but our weather may change that mate.    All a gamble and see how we go man

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Love it dude u make my Sunday with ur updates.

I have a cunning plan for next year and hopefully can grow a couple of small ones in the garden.

Been eyeing my old gits garden up this year mainly cos i done shite loads of work in it under strict supervision off course he might be 80 odd but got a right gob on him. lol lol

I already have a few smell defences in place but gonna add a wall of sweetpea at the back of the border OMG they smell bloody stunning.

Are the big Kush available to buy dude wouldn't mind trying them.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Cheers mucker 👍      
Fair play on getting some action going in the olds garden lol 

Chuck a few oriental lilies in there just for that extra perfume and crack on man.

Antonio's work is his own creations mucker ,  he sent me a selection pack of his own creations .....i have shared some of everything with a few on here and the fellow old gits ....more than happy for the bean fairy ...to visit you with Antonios creations 😎       
Im awaiting more surgery to try buy me time ...if it happens the i shall have a few autos , poss a 1 or 2 fems....if no surgery then the  garden gloves are hung up for good .....i been emptying the bean tubs and spreading the love.

Shout if you fancy a selection pack of Anronios work & DP fast GMO mucker 👍

Delighted my sunday pic dump pleases someone lol   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1

Dude if it means me kissing ass to get some of them kush i will. lol

They look perfect for an extra large pot. lol

Dude i think i speak for all on here in saying we all hope for a recovery health wise dude think we all loves you.

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is what a community is all about mates...🥰 helping each other out, sharing and caring..👍 much love from me for all the work you guys do. Everyone on here deserves a praise for growing their own! 🫡

The Platinum Kush cross is not available for sale (yet). But in case you need new ones after you've used up Oldford's stash just hit me up mate. I'm sure we can figure something out. I am also looking for a few solid testers for next year for some new gear so if anyone is interested, just send me a PM and we can talk about the possiblities 👊

Keep it going @OldFord !! I'm also really glad to see you are liking the GMO Fast so far!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@Antonio_DutchPassion   Cheers mucker 👍      

Yeah the DP fast GMO is certainly doing its thing ...so far its not done that ...stalling / stuttering ...general fucking about thing they all tend to do lollol  

Still got time lol   Its def got a wonderful ...allium / acrid pungent whiff and i quite like it.....its very unusual much like the Black Leb and def draws you in to try locate where the aroma is coming from.

I will fire over a selection of your bits to @murphyblue along with DPfast GMO.

You may need to expand on the abbreviations as thats all i have 👍

Sharing's caring man 🥰

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

well fkin the man old ford has the best Sundays going!! love it bro. keep popping dem seeds bro we need ya! who else is gonna teach us young dogs how to grow!!

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

@growinggold   Luvs ya man 🥰

Mate you know more than most & i will keep popping beans as long as the body lets me mucker !       Struggling just watering mate but i got help so its good for now 👍

• Like 13

That's the spirit geez. Stare it in the face, poke it in the ribs. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hopefully take the Sag's Black Budha lowers tomoz morning 

Poss the fox tailing Nirvana NL ...need to look today ,  if i dont see many amber she can go another week as weather although damp overnight its warm by day.

We shall see !    

Got nothing else ready to come down ,  poss the Black Leb but will check today.

The Dinafem Blue Cheese getting fat !    But shes slowly cooking 

The Spliff Seeds. Mega Power Plant is a few weeks away

The OSS Grandaddy Black short pheno is a few weeks away

Brocks OHG is about 3 or 4 wks til im happy.

The 2 little slime brigade donated cuts of OSS Old Widow have started flowering

The DP fast GMO is filling out nice but weeks away.

So i got an easy few weeks 🥰

The Vision  Blue Power is being a total bitch lol      I just cant keep her happy no matter what i do ,  shes just decided to show her lady bits , looks rather miserable and doubt she wont end up all furry & grey ...we shall see. 

One of the pair of BadBillyBobs  Ghetto x Mohan Ram ....is such a fussy fucker ...one of the old gits gave it a seaweed dressing and it threw a royal strop !!
It seems so fussy , very very sensitive to feed and even watering shes getting moody .....trying but losing the will with her ...again we shall see.   

Everything else seems happy & healthy , making progress and confident i shall get something.

Slims old MWF looks class,   good to have it about again and shes got that short wide chunk MWF thing going on and shes strutting her stuff in the breeze.

Brocks  SHD x BBG has just got her lady bits out and looking mighty fine with it too 🥰     Never seen this indica leaning pheno and im highly honoured to be growing out this special lady !     Im too old to be a fan boy but im secretly rooting & cheering for her !   Quite poss my fav this year !

So far the stars of the show this year were the ...

black OSG Old Widow. &  OSS Grandaddy Black

Both had it all  !!   structure / colour / smell / form / vigour and just highly impressive garden plants.     Both would secure spots if i were to continue growing for sure and very very few plants get that honour lol    Impressive. 

• Like 12