This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

On 27/07/2024 at 22:02, OldFord said:

DP  Fast GMO

Very loud !,

Looking very happy and healthy and showing her lady bits.

Coming on nice.

large.IMG_1097.jpeg.f2d56045c661352ac9c6a59c3d5b120f.jpeglarge.IMG_1099.jpeg.a0afdbb566d01c5a81c4b48846e811bb.jpeglarge.IMG_1101.jpeg.09352e24a0fcdc3515058f2ce4dc59ee.jpeglarge.IMG_1099.jpeg.05c76d8ff6a8c87b029f58bcd0ec0848.jpeglarge.IMG_1102.jpeg.54c8a066cf3cb70d12c2b9c1ec20b669.jpeglarge.IMG_1100.jpeg.605ee361543ef5472f78e1805fd1148c.jpeglarge.IMG_1105.jpeg.a73cd3e35da278e5d2208d10bcfa3730.jpeglarge.IMG_1103.jpeg.03e35a61e6379e6c0cb9236523d30a53.jpeg

Looking good indeed mate 😊 Very good to see some flowers appearing! Hope she can be ready in 5-6 weeks time or so.. Doing a very good job and maintaining perfect plant health mate... much respect to you and the old gits, taking proper care!👌

Are all the others lightdep photoperiods? Or is the Black Lebanon for example so quick in flowering without light dep? Really surprised me to see some of them so far in flowering already, I know you were doing two lightdep plants right.. the purple ones

On 27/07/2024 at 22:08, OldFord said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion   

Antonios own cooking ,   Platinum Kush 

Heavy heavy deep funk and 2nd loudest in the garden.

Filling out , fattening and looking very happy & healthy.

Impressive so far mate

just showing premflower signs now

large.IMG_1106.jpeg.61246343b026b4f069e64e1d273087f7.jpeglarge.IMG_1107.jpeg.d2c0574234f61f4b0752ae15dbb5fcb4.jpeglarge.IMG_1109.jpeg.e6d615827cd1d6c8da847d1f29c5ba26.jpeglarge.IMG_1108.jpeg.a2a833fb37b9dfe7789f5c4c87f6cd71.jpeglarge.IMG_1110.jpeg.190429f19499b030ab2fe70b7d52930f.jpeglarge.IMG_1107.jpeg.db81d3af6cb4c729cad05b905b47c0e9.jpeglarge.IMG_1111.jpeg.ce76fb63de12b4080b5b0c2d64144a58.jpeg

What a monster....  💪 Perfect health, bushy, green, large leaves, blessed to see her in such good hands!😍

Also good to hear the Platinum Funk is already on her, hope she will exhibit the crazy frost of her parent and that you will become amazed by its trichome production!

And whats more to say about your garden man.. the flowers, the cannabis tree's, such a lovely sight! 🥰 Glad to hear it got you walking on clouds simply by being present... its all the about the internal experience and the connection with the plants mate... One Love 💚

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Antonio_DutchPassion   Thanks mucker 🥰

I cant take credit for any of it mate ,  its all been pretty much hands off this season !    The plants current form & condition is simply down to Flower Power feed....nothing has been touched to manipulate , no hay medium this year as wasnt fit enough , straight shop bought Jacks Magic and Flower Power feed.

What you see is the results mate.  

The Black Leb ....was started in dep but got too tall and was left outdoors to her own devices once the first of the fems , the GMO showed her lady bits.

She carried on flowering without issue and is about 3 wks away for my liking. 

The Fast GMO was the first fem to show naturally , no dep ,  and boy does she pack a punch !    Very acrid funk and getting louder ,  i will say shes got a very open structure and quite impressed so far.

The Platinum Kush ....just keeps getting bigger lol       

Lovely outdoor open structure ,  huge deep heavy perfume that travels !
A beast of a girl and  will  need to give her some more room as she like a fuckin round a bout lol         Highly impressed sir !

All seem to be happy and healthy to a degree ,  some older stock beans proving to be a bit fussy but will rectify that ...i hope. 

I have a few lowers to come down this wknd and this will free up some room as things are tightly packed in at the mo lol      As soon as i get room i can get some decent pics and shuffle them about to suit their needs. 

Other than that i will carry on with the regime as they girls seem happy.

Will get some more pics up this wknd mate. 👍

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Happy your back mate, can just imagine you surveying da jungle. I love the group shots seeing them all bushy as fuck hiding in plain sight. The smells must be great. 

🤣

• Like 5

@OldFord your a proper g my man, and an inspiration, it’s truely a credit to the genetics as they haven’t had your fair hand on them as much as  Ronald, well done to the fellow old gits and big ups to @Antonio_DutchPassion can’t wait to work with you next season!! 

I have looked at the photos of your garden over and over and it’s breathtaking :wub: 

hope your all good dude 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@growinggold   Thanks mate 🥰        Yeah the group all need shuffling and opening as they are becoming a tad cramped lol    
The lilies , roses and the rest of the smell defence team seem to be holding their own for now man .... wait til the big group really get going ...will be fun lol   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Stigofthedank     The old gits just been chucking the flower power about mate.    Seems to work really well in the garden and our girls love it mucker. 
Yeah i gotta say Antonios own breeding ...the Platinun Kush is def on point and really kicking up a stink man.    Tje DP fast GMO ...you know my view on fasts lol     But this seems to be doing what it says on the tin so far and shes loud !
The Black Leb i wouldnt go a season without putting one out ...even if its justfor that smell & taste 👍        Every single person in the old git group thats run it ...has come back for seconds ..its that unique mate ,  i cant describe it ...not a weed smell , not a flower smell ... more fruit but has a funk note too ,  it literally draws you in ...you catch a whiff and off you go tryin to locate where that smells coming from !     Been rock solid in shittiest of seasons too.   Love it mate

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@OldFord that Black Leb sounds wonderful man , what a treat. I bet they're kicking up a stink now dude :smokin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

@OldFord that Black Leb sounds wonderful man , what a treat. I bet they're kicking up a stink now dude :smokin:

Have a nosey at the last few years diaries mate ......stunning colours ,  rock solid and decent yield ,  an amazing aroma !      Give it a bash and im sure @Antonio_DutchPassion will be down for getting some more Black Leb love mate.     Would be rather tasty in your greenhouse and not stink of weed 👍

Well worth a run mucker 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Been slowly giving the girls some love , one at a time, getting there 👍

This weekend will be a busy one with the help of the old gits its chop time for ..

Lowers. -    
RP Purple Wreck 

RQS BubbleGum

Dina Blue Hash

OSS Grandaddy Black

Fems -

Sag,s. Black Budha 

OSG. White Widow

Autos - 

SS  Apollo Black Cherry  -  Dark pheno ,  poss the Neon green pheno after a last min check.

Think thats it ,  will double check for anything else as we chop. 

The drying boxes and filters are gonna take some punishment this weekend lol 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 11
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Up at 3:30am. ,  out with the fellow old gits at 4:30 😎

Everything we planned to chop....has been chopped 👍

2. X. 4" fans going ,  pulling air though 4 cardboard boxes per fan and 2 carbon filters ,  no smell and nice low air movement. 
Large portable aircon and dehumidifier running in the room ,  should have some nice slow controlled  drying 😎

14 days in the box ,  a week on the nets just to make sure and then jar them up on a strict burp regime and cure them through til christmas.

Still got stuff in the jars so its all golden 👍

Light deprivation for the win folks !        

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 17

Congrats on the harvest dude, good luck with the dry/cure. Did you take any pictures?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Light deprivation for the win folks !

If you ever want some help with automation let me know. Great job 😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

If you ever want some help with automation let me know. Great job 😎

Thank you kindly sir !

I was looking at going automated the last 2yrs but health dictated otherwise.

Sadly once the last fems cut this year im done for good , again health dictated and certainly not by choice 😔      If im able i will do a few autos but my light dep / fem and long flower days ...unless anything dramatically changes ...are sadly over.   

Im sure theres a good market for an automated system and reckon it could make for a decent sideline for someone !     Be good to see before one of the big boys does it and corners the market.     
Thank you kindly for the offer and really appreciate the kindness , get it sorted and get your own line of dep units out there !   

• Like 7

@MindSoup    Pics ...of course mucker 😎

I need to sort through them ,  will put pics up tomoz mate

The Widow was by far the loudest plant i have ever chopped lol    
I could taste it in the air and thank goodness nobody was around at that time of the morning as it was LOUD man !

Brand new carbon filter on duty trying to tame it at the mo , so far im winning but got all windows & doors open ....we shall see tonight ....may have to sleep with the doors open lol  

• Like 7
  • Haha 4