This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

@OldFord I bet it's times like this people can appreciate the smart phone, the hospital entertainment ain't usually great unless you're on the kids ward lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@Military Grade Sleep !   Sudoku , ipad , crosswords a sneaky mct. capsules and  ....Tiddlywinks lol

Becoming quite the master at Tiddlywinks 👍     Time flies past !

For any of the youngsters that dont know what Tiddlywinks is .....

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

@OldFord blimey I've not played Tiddlywinks for years , I used to play it with my grandparents when I was a nipper lol

• Haha 4

@CustardVape  I'm surprised the nanny state ain't tried to get it banned, or force kids to wear eye protection lol

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

After a sneak peak at the close up pics of  light dep ladies yesterday ....

I have instructed the brother to give them a big drink of plain water and leave them uncovered until Thursday night when i want him to give them another plain water drink and then place them in darkness with a view to chop them sunday morning with the help of a few old gits 👍

I will be taking all the mains and larger stuff , the lowers will continue to cook until im happy.  

Makes me want to bet home even quicker lol      

Pics up on sunday folks 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 12

Exciting times ahead dude, looking forward to seeing the pictures. 

So you give them a burst of longer light hours for a few days? Or is it a bud rot thing? 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@MindSoup   Im erring on the side of caution mate ,  pics are fine but i cant feel the buds or get a proper look at them , weathers a mixed bag so im gonna leave them out and hopefully dodge any rot and poss cook some lowers a bit better .     As much airflow as i can get mucker 

The bruv says ...one of the black ones totally stinks the entire garden out lol     Im betting its the Widow !

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Oh right yeah that makes a lot of sense, I managed to get bud rot on the Auto Euphoria just by leaving my window closed lol. Chopped it out before it really got going and looks like I've gotten away with it though. 

• Like 4

Can't wait for you to get home to your garden I'm glad your going to get there in time for the chop I bet it's the Widow stanking up the place she just looks like she would 

• Like 6

Getting outta here at 9am tomoz morning 🥰

Straight home for a wander around the garden !!!!

Chopping sunday with help of the fellow old gits 👍

Pics sunday !!!!    

• Like 13

Great news @OldFord bet you can't wait!!

Take it easy dude and looking forward to all the pics , I reckon they'll be quite a few lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Best thing I've heard all day get home have a gander then supervise the manicuring process you have a full weekend ahead can't wait for pics 

• Like 5