This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

Crikey, some real trees in among that lot! Loving those purple black girls - wow!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Cracking stuff @OldFord

The garden looks beautiful some real eye candy on show :)

I bet it's getting a little loud with that lot filling the air with terps buy I'm sure the smells are being masked a bit amongst the other non canna plants you have surrounding them.

Cracking pics, just a real beautiful sight my man.

Keep them coming mucker.

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CuriousOrange said:

Snap!

Great minds and all that lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Looking great considering the year we've had so far :thumsup:

Atb

☯️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cheers boys & girls.  
  Im guessing theres a small aroma im the garden ...strange as Mrs OF aint mentioned it and boy does she like to have a pop about it ....so it cant be too bad.        
All those plants , various colours and yet ...not one sodding Pink Pistil pic ! 
Gutted as this will be the first year in time that i aint had a few pics in the pink pistil thread.   
Plants appear to be ok and happy with what i can see other than the Blue Cheese is getting taller but very slow to till out ,   Nirv NL looks to be 7ft and still in stretch !      Very happy with the dep'd  Purple Wreck ..seems to be bulky !         RQS Bubblegum looks impressive but not the XXL as per sales blurb and sadly no pink !!    Blue Thai looks very indica with big hands ,   Blue Hash just looks thick and bushy.     Grandaddy Black looks class !    Widow 90's looks pukka and shame she lost her bottom limbs with that lunatic Bass Cat laying in the pot chewing away !   Ginger fecker lol      

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

Mind Bass Cat with all those lillies mate, even the pollen can cause serious problems for moggies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Biokid said:

Mind Bass Cat with all those lillies mate, even the pollen can cause serious problems for moggies.

Cheers mate 👍      I keep hearing of the lily & cat issues but not seen any adverse effects so far.    Bass Cat & Mrs No Name play in the pots , sleep in them and generally run riot , often come in covered in pollen as i have hundreds of oriental lilies all around the garden and have done for over a decade now with no negative effects,  perhaps i just got lucky.

Bass Cats mum ....a pure white long coated thing ... and she was forever covered in yellow stains lol   
  Either that or oil as she loved to help in the workshop lol   
thanks for the heads up mate.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That Widow is fucking stunning 

Top class mate :smokin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Small aroma in the garden! 😂 

Thats one hell of a garden fair play you’ve got a few on the go ain’t you. More is betterer love it lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hole in the clouds said:

Small aroma in the garden! 😂 

Yeah that made me laugh lol

I think at this stage it's called not giving a fuck lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

Yeah that made me laugh lol

I think at this stage it's called not giving a fuck lol

Mate im stuck in hospital , be a few weeks til im home.

The lilies & roses and the rest of the smell defence team are gonna have to step up lol          Mrs OF hasnt went off on one ....yet lol    
Suppose theres still time !     
Anyway its my last run so im sure they can put up with a little niff for a few weeks.    
Some stinky manure going to be spread about during the week by the old gits.    
More is betterer ...sometimes lol

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 9

@OldFord  I hope you're managing okay despite everything mate, You always have us guys on here you talk with to help your mind escape 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1