This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

OldFord
4 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@OldFord  my mum said order it lol
:yep:

You wont regret it man !       
fruit / flower / veg / tree and ours ...all seem to thrive !

Logs of us on here using it and all with great results 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Military Grade

@OldFord  I'll let you know how the raspberries get on mate👍, they looking a little sorry for themselves after the drought :doh:

Just out of curiosity, When you use it for canna is it a full cycle feed or need supplementing in bloom?

• Like 2

OldFord
1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

@OldFord  I'll let you know how the raspberries get on mate👍, they looking a little sorry for themselves after the drought :doh:

Just out of curiosity, When you use it for canna is it a full cycle feed or need supplementing in bloom?

From seed to weed mate ,   1 scoop in 5ltrs or 2 in a 10lt can ,   Just dial it back to 1 scoop in 10ltrs when they are babies if your feeding.    All the way through til the last feed.

Brother @murphyblue last indoor run was on it ,  hes on it outdoors as is @Idicanna jones , @CustardVape and numerous others ,  soz if i didnt call you all out ,  the heads bamgin after one of those days.

• Like 4

Military Grade

@OldFord Thanks 👍

I went for the liquid as it's a bit more practical for my mum, i'll see what the bottle says when it arrives 🫡

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OldFord
Posted (edited)

Guys  ...theres a lurker coming into the forum tonight for the 1st time .... a lady grower and someone VERY close to my heart ,   Shes been helping  care for me and means the world to me.     
She has grown once outdoors last season and is part of the fellow old  gits group ,  she will join the fold 👍

Im putting this post up as she will find it in a while ,   Theres a reason behind this and i will tell you all shortly and sadly it isnt good news.   

So welcome aboard mrs ,  you will be well looked after ,  make sure you introduce yourself ,  tell em i sent ya and theres no question too dumb!!
Lots of friendly and talented growers on here to keep you right.  
The very best with your growing career mrs ,  luvs ya &. all you fkn lot too lol 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 15
  • WOW 2
  • Thanks 2

growinggold

Big love to you mate!!  and welcome mrs.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Idicanna jones

Tell her I've popped the kettle on.... 💖

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Shumroom

We’ll look after her :) 

Take care :headbang:

Atb

☯️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@OldFord mucker your last post has worried me..what's going down man?

Don't worry we will all look after your lady friend :)

if you say she's golden then that's good enough for me brother.

look forward to seeing her around as long as you are too 👍

welcome oldfords friend, come introduce yourself :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

CustardVape

Much love @OldFord and welcome along Mrs , you'll find all the help you need right here 🥰

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Brother B

@OldFord ur in the back of my mind bro , I'm gonna name my big pot plot the old ford plot if your in agreement mate .💚

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Stigofthedank

Shit @OldFord that’s heavy and as was said is concerning to one fellow music loving guerrilla/ sun grown enthusiast 

she will be helped in any way I can and guided by the tribe no doubt :yep:

shit I hope all is well and I am here for

you just wish we was closer to each other logisticallly my man,

big love

stig

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

OldFord

Thanks guys 🥰       Just tired and sore boys.    

Having a hard time between pain, mobility and i suppose the head ....just me wanting to do things and the body saying ...feck right off !    Just winds one up and then the temper and moods kick in.     
For now its good and im on it :yes:

The fellow old git joining the flock is a very trusted friend !      
For any reason if im unable to see this run out then she will keep the diary going so its all good.    
Right anyway enough of that and more plant stuffs :thumsup:

No pic update as not been up to it but a quick count says the 1st wave autos are almost 90 days !    
The SS auto Amaretto Tarmac is squat , real fat and she appears to be garden friendly ,  shes colouring up and getting very dark...almost black in places , impressed given the shit start to the season,

The 2 x SS auto Mandarin Panties ...disaster in a 1 1/2 ltr pot lol  

the little one is all but done and the big one looks like shes not went auto !  Yet both out the same pack , so im goimg to pull the little one and leave the big one too it.    Smell is divine 🥰

@CheechChongReturns Inala is almost there ,  she has a def Gelato perfume and the Euforia stench underneath.     The poor weather has held her back and poss a tad more vegetation than normal as seen in so many others this season but the suns bulking her up now !!     She will make for some tasty meds 🥰

Will try get pics soon !    

The last 2 girls .... the SHD x BBG. &  MWF.   
SHD is happy and looking good.

MWF is def sorting her shit out and almost looks normal so im delighted with that.     

The fems  ,    Light dep stuff coming on at nearly 4 wks and chucked a little Nirvana NL in to fill a bit of space - now 1wk in dep.    happy with those

Tje rest of the fems ....just getting big but im happy

Everything looking lush , green , happy and healthy ...pimp hand still strong lol 

The only unhappy lady is the young Sweets Crystal Candy -  shes got a bit of crinkly leaf thing going ... not really looked at her nor investigated as she seems happy enough despite the savoy cabbage look but sure she will do her thing regardless and the beans are old stock... see how it plays.

enough from me til pic time !    Be good  peeps.   

• Like 13

Glad to hear all is well in the garden geez, looking forward to a few pics if/when you get the chance. So glad the Sun has finally joined us, still time for some nice chunky buds. 

And welcome to your beautiful assistant, looking forward to getting to know you :hippy:.

• Like 6