This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

4 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@OldFord  You got more variety than a garden centre in your garden lol

Some of them i've never even see before 👍

I blame the fellow old gits !!!      

Was like a ...bring a plant sale ffs lol        

I do all the seed starting and hand them out ,  this year they are getting better and some attempted their own ...i now have an influx of plants ...allegedly :wassnnme:

I was supposed to have more gone and @Revive  Rene's returned , so far im still waiting , cant drive any more so im stuck with ...a few plants til the old bastards come get them lol   

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

was supposed to have more gone and @Revive  Rene's returned ,

I really hope you can get these back mucker.

I want them in your very capable hands tbh I'm very interested to see what you think of this cross 👍

So far everyone who has grown them out seems pretty impressed with them and there hard as nails so perfect for the great outdoors.

I'm very intrigued to see what you think of them brother.

I know you can no longer drive but can't the old git that took them kindly bring them back?

• Like 2

Looking great :) 

Did I spy a GMO label?

Watch out for that one stinking the place out 💩lol

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

@Revive  hey man ,  the fellow old git with the Rene's isnt a driver and her daughter takes her about.     They def coming mucker ,  just waiting on them coming :yep:       It actually took me a bit to whittle it down to whom had them as i was in hospital and this lot are clueless .... had to get them to literally face time with me whilst looking through countless plants....not all good with phones so awaiting someone to visit them so we could facetime lol     
Just headaches ...and i got enough lol  

• Like 1
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 2

@Shumroom   You did indeed spy a GMO ....

Its a tester for Antonio at DP .... its a Fast !!    

Antonio had seen my ...posts voicing my opinions all based on 1st hand may i add but he seen my dislike of fasts and decided it would be a good thing for me to test them , told him he may not like my feedback and the man still sent them so i will run them :yep:      
Shes looking good, happy & healthy with a def allium / garlic / acidic aroma.

Smell wise i dont think anything will compete with the big Dina Blue Cheese ..shes evil mucker !     Although that little spliff seeds mpp for a little un may give the BC a run for its momey very shortly. 

• Like 7

@Antonio_DutchPassion

I went for a wander around the garden with Bass Cat and had a closer look at the girls ....the DP Fast GMO is flowering !  

So shes def living up to her name.   

Pics up over the wknd

• Like 8