Lazy coco growing using only pellets & hard water

Slippy One

Aqua-valves work great with a coco / clay pebble mix, or pebbles at bottom of container or pots sat on 20mm of hort grit. 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Thanks 1

On 07/07/2024 at 13:46, MindSoup said:

That isn't working "fine" thought is it lol. You can hammer a screw into a piece of wood but it doesn't mean you should.

There are differing points of view even on something as simple as this lol

I have known tradesmen who complained about ‘dodgy feckers’ because they’d been seen hammering screws.

There are those who believe that the indentation on the top of screws are for removing them,

or replacing them back into the same hole.

Make of that what you want :thumsup:

Atb

☯️

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

I have known tradesmen who complained about ‘dodgy feckers’ because they’d been seen hammering screws.

This made me spit my Champagne all over my Rizla. 🤣

Its OK Teenage Werewolf has RAWS.

7 hours ago, Amnesialocal said:

@Slippy One 

- I guess you had problem with your tablet ( i.e besrstoker or as they are collled). Could tou find a valid alternative or they back in stock? 

- Are you considering to test osmocote or alternative tablets?

Following along with this thread wich is super interesting.

I just bought the flower and v-basis from the US shop. Expensive USPS shipping but works out the same price as the UK packs that are out of stock, which means if they had a distributer in the UK, they'd be around £18 for a 1lb pack. I'd like to try Osmo one day but since these Beanstalk are a known quantity, I'll stick with it. 

I do the same outdoors every year now, just 4 plants in coco with beanstalk and blumat water. Maybe I'm lucky to live in a hard water area and Beanstalk like it hard, I dunno..They get plenty of rain too.. 

Here's this yearts offerings a few weeks back:

large.IMG_4610.jpeg.740c2fc740717227c194b0a21c7a3833.jpeglarge.IMG_4614.jpeg.247459a97da1438ae24c24474c67d101.jpeglarge.IMG_4616.jpeg.fd311731597724f3f298d6ad9225e8e0.jpeg

You can see I'm a big fan of the Blumats now.. They're fine after 2 years practice. 😇

And I didn't do the soil on top of coco to make life easier, with 6 Blumat grows under my belt I've become a Blumat whisperer. Blumats are a cunt to try and teach or put into words but once you know, you know, you know? :D 

• Like 1

Here’s the Ren sista in the coco beanstalk at day 14. 4th proper go in this cupboard and every grow is using tweaks learned from the former. PAR now 800-875 (previously grow was 1300 PAR). Stretch seems to have eased and temps spot on. Humidity is around 75% lately but I love a damp first few weeks, blumats tamed (for now). 👍🏼

large.IMG_4702.jpeg.15360e6634c1878a447c6d5d611eb8ad.jpeglarge.IMG_4718.jpeg.e75f1df2d02d46387590af8dd8cd5cea.jpeglarge.IMG_4711.jpeg.01010ff7fa20910fcd5456e1e14861d4.jpeg

• Like 5