Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

lol I know the feeling, quite glad I don't have to work with the general public anymore... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

general public

Oh they're okay... old ladies fucking love me lol its the people I actually work with  :doh:

:yinyang:

• Haha 2

I've never even been in the current affairs section but I found him to be a nice enough and polite fella, always helpful to questions asked and had a personality unlike some.

Fingers crossed he is ok and still has his front door :v:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Revive said:

I've never even been in the current affairs section

Ignorance in bliss I suppose, sometimes it pays not to know people too well lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Ignorance in bliss I suppose, sometimes it pays not to know people too well lol

Suits me sir ;)

Tbh once a get an idea of folks character if it's not a bit of me I just keep them at arms length.. ive never suffered fools brother and even if it is only the tinternet I'm not about to start now that's for sure.

Each to their own I guess 👍

• Like 2

Too true geez, the older I get the less patience I have with fuckery, probably to the point of being quite rude at times :yinyang: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

talking of AWOL members, what happened to Fatboy? he seems to have just evaporated.

• Like 1

@ratdog I don't think he'd really want me to talk about it TBH, let's just say he felt it was time to move on. He's doing good though, not in any trouble or anything. 

• Like 4

Fatboy is good, he  isn't even fat really either!  lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Glad to hear he is okay, he was helping me with a few problems I was having, then whoosh he dissapeared. Glad he is ok and say hello and thanks to him from me :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I still haven't heard anything back from our friend so if everyone wants to play again I'll set a new league up for us but I just won't be able to be as generous with prizes. 

✌️

• Like 1

I'm in sid we don't need prizes just bragging rights and a bit of banter will do me