Autos and Biobizz

MindSoup

Nice looking bud geez. 

I'm now feeding my current windowsill auto with tomorite (2ml/L) after starting it on biobizz and it's actually looking much better for it. Was some old bottles of biobizz so maybe that explains it? 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Nice looking bud geez. 

I'm now feeding my current windowsill auto with tomorite (2ml/L) after starting it on biobizz and it's actually looking much better for it. Was some old bottles of biobizz so maybe that explains it? 

you know i spent a good 3-4 months asking myself why the BIOGROW was more like oil and always left a mark on my measuring stick compared to the other nutrient feeds iwas feeding, and yeah, needless to say somewhere down the line mustve not secured the label on top and think that made the biogrow go off

it was only because i was coming up against some defiences during beginning of flower that i really started to second guess the dodgy biogrow bottle...

i still use it for some succulents and cactai occasionally since its basically just to roid up in plant form

more noticeable when holding em but can see the contrast a little bit between the good bottle (left) and bad bottle (right) which i think was exposed to air whatever for too long, we learn and we continue...

20240718-174104.png

Edited by gymeg

Yeah my bottle of fish mix looks fairly similar to that bottle on the right, it's over 2 years old now so can't complain. My bloom has weird bits of stuff in it that looks like mother of vinegar?? Again it's super old now. I use so few liquid feeds that even a small bottle is way too much for my needs. I've always been reluctant to use salt feeds but after seeing the convenience and the results of Tomorite (also 2 years old but apparently quite stable) I reckon I'll probably use them in the future. 

• Like 1