Ac Infinity 69 Controller owners club

sweettooth

@Military Grade

yeah, the temp is spot on, the humidity is frustrating beyond belief, already flown round to the house in a panic only to find everything completely fine 😂

late in the dry the app went from 62 to 72, thought the humidifier had got stuck on 😂 ffs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just to follow up, new humidity probe didn’t change anything BUT I picked up a T3 humidifier and once that was connected to the controller everything’s been working perfectly 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

New look to the app, shame they dont support the new Gen 2 cloudray fan modes, guess Ill have to set my fans manually,

• Like 1

@sweettooth Just updated mine after seeing your comment, i see they have changed the font on the app and widgets.

2 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@sweettooth Just updated mine after seeing your comment, i see they have changed the font on the app and widgets.

and logo, now a fancy arrow type swish

• Haha 1

I really like the natrual wind mode, i have it on a larger fan, stops wind burn as much

directly on the gen 2's, you can set the swing too, nothing via the app :(

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Definitely a clearer typeface, not much else as far as the 67 is concerned 🙁 

• Like 1

Hi. I've just bought and set up the 69 pro controller and it's running great. I'm running all ports set to target VPD. I can't figure out if there is an alarm notification setting to let me know on the app if there is any kind of issue like equipment failure, power outage or if the VPD get so far out of range that the equipment cant cope. Does it have this feature and if so where? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@Gaz74 the automations tab at the bottom then Alarms tab near the top 👍

Oh yes I got it now  thankyou so much. This thing is amazing. I like the target VPD mode. I the next thing I'm thinking about is that i know they say VPD isn't as important at night. But when the lights are off. My leaf temperature defficit is almost zero. But yet the system is still set to/thinks its minus 2. Is there around that? But also stayng in the VPD target mode.

Edited by Gaz74
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please explain the dynamic response for my Cloudray Gen2's in the app?

dynamic response has either 'transition' or 'buffer' on the fans, with temp/humidity/vpd settings. 

My stoned logic can't understand this gobbledygook. 

Anyone successfully set up this dynamic mode using Cloudray fans?

Cheers 

Is it not the same as using the transition and buffer settings for the extraction fan?

If it is then i can't see much use for it for the clip on fans

@Military Gradehave you installed the Gen2's yet?

I was thinking they can kinda 'ramp-up' randomly to deal with spikes in humidity and mimic gusts of wind from nature, or am I missing something with this feature.. 🤔

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

have you installed the Gen2's yet?

Na not yet mate lol

The ones for the Extraction help to calm the amount of ramping up and down of speeds when targets settings triggers changes.

As i've not plugged it in i don't know what/ if any new settings options are available, But you could probably use th Cycle mode with Min/Off set to the lowest speed you want and the Max/On set the fastest you want the gusts of wind to be, then setup the max/on and min/off time gaps.

I don't think the Gust feature is meant to be tied too much to the environments humidity as a clip on fan don't seem to effect humidity to the point you notice, Sounds more like a gimmick that's a cool idea as it mimics real life and probably causes no harm using it indoors, i will definitely be toying around with that feature myself when i finally get it outta the box lol