PC gaming

Military Grade

Is Scam Citizen still goin ?? lol

I will wait an see if the cunts ever release it before I have a go 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, McHazy said:

Is Scam Citizen still goin ?? lol

I will wait an see if the cunts ever release it before I have a go 

Yeah it's really good now tbf, mate.  Still get your hilarious bugs and whatnot (what game doesn't these days?), but I'm more than happy with it currently.  Loads of gameplay loops, FPS, ship combat, bounty hunting, being an arsehole pirate, trading, mining, salvaging.... and others that I can't really think of atm, but it's definitely a working, persistant universe and not a scam imo.  Tbf, even if they did up sticks right now and just leave it as is I'd be happy with it.  Many, many hours invested in it already and I reckon it's the best game of its genre.  No other space sim comes close.  Worth a look.

29 minutes ago, JamieThePainter said:

Yeah it's really good now tbf, mate.  Still get your hilarious bugs and whatnot (what game doesn't these days?), but I'm more than happy with it currently.  Loads of gameplay loops, FPS, ship combat, bounty hunting, being an arsehole pirate, trading, mining, salvaging.... and others that I can't really think of atm, but it's definitely a working, persistant universe and not a scam imo.  Tbf, even if they did up sticks right now and just leave it as is I'd be happy with it.  Many, many hours invested in it already and I reckon it's the best game of its genre.  No other space sim comes close.  Worth a look.

I had a go when the bugs made it very frustrating.  It's pretty, but let's see if it does ever get released as McHazy says. Have they released Squadron 420 ( : )) yet, or is even that still in the wings?

I've not given up on ED entirely yet.

StarCitizen seems to have plenty who are still keeping the faith amazingly.  I thought I'd kickstarted StarCitizen, but as I have not I can patiently wait and see. EDs community is full of toxic whining wankers at the moment.  If it goes how I am secretly hoping it does though, there'll be a lot of people coming back in future months.

There's room for both of course, I just wish CIG and CR would get their thumbs out of their arses and get the full thing released!

19 hours ago, MidgeSmith said:

There's room for both of course, I just wish CIG and CR would get their thumbs out of their arses and get the full thing released!

Hail Chris, for He is Mighty! lol

I've been on this game since 2014 or so I believe and it's certainly came on leaps and bounds since then and definitely a very playable game since they made the universe persistant and improved the server stability.  Previously when the server crashed you would load back up at your last space station with all your hardwork gone but these days you tend to load back in to where you were when it crashed. 

I loved ED too, having being an old Elite nerd from back in the day, but SC is a much superior game when it comes to "realism."  I don't think I've played ED for about 3 years now as it's just too arcadey in comparison, though I'll always remember my first fleet carrier jump - there was some scary shit out there in the warp going by the noises! 

SC is a very well fleshed out game these days imho, and definitely worth the investment.  You could wait til release ofc, but the Gawds alone know how far off that is.  Maybe your grandkids will get to play it? lol

• Haha 1

Yeah, I will definitely get it eventually.  I figure I'll not have spent anymore with interest taken into account (well, had I some savings, there would have been interest :) ).

• Like 1