10 hours ago, DryMouthSooty said:

only real games please guys 😄

Counter Strike

DOTA2

Rust 

Not sure any one can beat 13k rust hours 😂

Anyone whos interested in growing some hemp on Rust hit me up 😄

Now we are talking... 

Don't play much at all these days with two young uns and my carp fishing taking over these days, But I was counter strike since the beta days of 1.1 , 1.5 and 1.6 was imo the best years of counter strike. Don't quite like the new cs2 have had a quick go, but miss the old gameplay. 

• Like 1

@Happydayz Its still strafe stop to shoot and the same movement etc but ye, I miss being able to shoot through solid 10 metres of brick wall on 1.6 😂

I used to mainly play CS:Source, used to get paid to play for organisations at LAN tournaments 🙂

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, DryMouthSooty said:

Not played it in a couple of months tbf

I think its gotta top the list for most time consuming games. 

You can spend a solid 48 hours with no sleep, go to sleep, wake up and your entire base has been raided by russians on another time zone 😂

Yep that's exactly what has stopped me from going through with buying the game and same with escape from Tarkov 🤣

@btk1977 Tarkov is full of cheaters who sell ingame currency on account websites 😑

Its either a cheater that kills you or some really scared timmy whos sat in a corner waiting for you to put your head in a box to loot 😂

Best is to play Steam games with anti cheat

• Thanks 1

Yep that definitely plays a big part in putting me off Tarkov as everyone I know who has played it stopped because of cheats

• Like 1

I'm still thoroughly enjoying Helldivers 2. I don't usually go for live service games but this one has me hooked.

Nothing like calling down a mini nuke airstrike on your team mates as a last resort as you stomp bugs in your Mech - DANGER CLOSE!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, DryMouthSooty said:

@Happydayz Its still strafe stop to shoot and the same movement etc but ye, I miss being able to shoot through solid 10 metres of brick wall on 1.6 😂

I used to mainly play CS:Source, used to get paid to play for organisations at LAN tournaments 🙂

Movements changed a lot since the 1.6 too in terms of strafing and being able to bhop and cover ground quickly lol! Yeah miss that too!

Ah nice I never played source, but know a few of the lads from birmingham salvo who won the big money back then. james and i forgot the other, think they still playing on cs2, see there names when I open up steam lol. old heads now though.. 

• Like 1

@Military Grade yep that wiggle vid was the final nail in the coffin for my temptations at investing time into Tarkov and the even more recent crap with their pricing/PVE DLC hasn't helped either

• Haha 1

@Happydayz no way man! I know them guys. Sam 'rattlesnk' gawn and  James MX Smale HAHA maaaan

maaaan, sam went nuts at MX for coming out of the closet. really harsh tbh

@Military Grade Knocks me absolutely fucking sick watching cheaters do their thing

Theres another beta game coming out called Arena Breakout Infinite which is basically a complete rip off of tarkov except its on steam and made in china instead of russia. Still in beta but its on steam with anti cheat

Just got to the point of where the cheaters wiggling to each other, it really is a doomed game man. Its too stand alone without any anti cheat.

Edited by DryMouthSooty
  • Like 1

Going to be spending some time tooling around Kandahar in an Apache and lobbing JDAMs from a Viper for sure. Map looks amazing.

Any Afghan vets will probably recognise some of the terrain around the green zone - it's that good. Apache vets are loving it already.

• Like 1

@DeltaMelter I've been meaning to play that game for years but never got round to it.  Looks like the best vehicle combat game our there.

Posted (edited)

This woman(maybe🤔) is pure trash

Edited by Military Grade
  • WOW 1