PC gaming

Military Grade

@Military Grade sounds like PH which got shut down by bohemia's monetisation rules (owner/admins were fools tbf and didn't do any of the usual work arounds to avoid getting shut down), they had the roaming bugs/arachnids from Starship Troopers amongst other beasts. I gave up on it a few hours in the first couple of times I tried the server, then when the server we were on got ruined by admin screwing with the economy (made it an impossible grind if you were solo or duo) I decided to have another crack at it and worked out to avoid the beasts until I'd spent a couple of days earning enough cash to have a half decent gun 🤣 became my go to server till it got shut down.

Server im on at the moment uses a lot of those Russian mods but very different beasts and a lot more different content to do once you've got yourself armoured up. None of the vanilla guns do anything on it the HP is so high on even the normal zombies (reskinned as droids) but there's a lot of different sci fi sort of guns to play with instead. 

• Like 1

@btk1977  I did try and find the name last night but couldn't find them, their name was a basic phrase but i can't remember what, they had about 10 servers lol

I currently run my own server for my gaming community, but sadly ain't had much time to play lately, only been hoping on to help players with problem's, I need to give my close buddies a kick up the arse and get them on lol

• Like 2

@Military Grade I'd missed that, bit out of the loop on tech/gaming news to say the least. Was chatting to my mate I play with last night and he was saying the dayz youtubers have been talking about it for a while.  Looks like they're expecting it to be around £25. Just been having a quick read on it and it sounds decent tbf, much better than the Livonia DLC. Not that keen on that map, favourite map by a long shot is Deer Isle, but been on a Chernarus server for last year or so and not drowning my chopper in water on a weekly basis is quite nice tbf 🤣.

The map with this new expansion does sound Deer Isle inspired and sounds like the fishing mechanics are going to be changed and possibly some new diseases and other changes to gameplay. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@btk1977  It's crazy how many easter eggs there are, Even rumours of a big foot lol

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I remember back in the mod days, i was doing this mission with a buddy, and i shot a Ai on they randomly got back up as a zombie are started walking off, We chased after it be it couldn't clip impact it when you tried to ram it with a car, and the face and eyes had changed to zombie textures. Bug or rare easter egg who knows but it was the only time i ever seen it happen lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Haha 2

only real games please guys 😄

Counter Strike

DOTA2

Rust 

Not sure any one can beat 13k rust hours 😂

Anyone whos interested in growing some hemp on Rust hit me up 😄

Edited by DryMouthSooty
  • Like 2

Rust is one on my list of games I'm very tempted to try and just wish there were more hours in the day!

21 minutes ago, btk1977 said:

Rust is one on my list of games I'm very tempted to try and just wish there were more hours in the day!

Not played it in a couple of months tbf

I think its gotta top the list for most time consuming games. 

You can spend a solid 48 hours with no sleep, go to sleep, wake up and your entire base has been raided by russians on another time zone 😂

10 hours ago, DryMouthSooty said:

Counter Strike

DOTA2

Rust 

Do you also play fortnight lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Do you also play fortnight lol

wooooow dude, super offensive 😂

Dont play 3rd person shooters man its like cheats or some shit. Gotta be first person or some form of wizardry pvp 👍

forgot to mention Escape from Tarkov and Squad

Edited by DryMouthSooty
  • Haha 2