PC gaming

Military Grade

I recently just left VM, they are a worse break up than some of my ex's lol

I'd never go back, Yeah their internet is fast when it works, But i don't need more than 100 down, i think we have 150 atm, We only stream videos and gaming, you can do that with 50 down lol

Just now, Military Grade said:

I don't trust them to keep my shit safe, so if no one knows them then better lol

They all have 2fa mate. My advice to anyone is if a site/app offers it, take it up, it can be a bit of a pita, but secure as fuck. I have a vpn for my shady stuff and facial recognition for pc login, I run a pi-hole to block advertising packets. (You should see the blocked stuff in there 😳) and all my IoT stuff is on its own hidden network. Not that I’m paranoid or owt 😁

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

I recently just left VM, they are a worse break up than some of my ex's lol

I'd never go back, Yeah their internet is fast when it works, But i don't need more than 100 down, i think we have 150 atm, We only stream videos and gaming, you can do that with 50 down lol

Yea fuck that, I’ll keep my <20 ping ta 😉

• Haha 1

Best ping i've had to my DayZ server is 9 lol, and that's after going via my VPN

Tho the games i play are more bandwidth depends than ping.

Posted (edited)

According to that SpeedTest site my ping is 10 👍

large.10ping.png.ce8e0c308aac817eb5d8ead07eda942d.png

That's on BT/EE or what they actually call themselves nowdays lol

Edited by Military Grade

Looks like a girls version of GTA lol

only game i play now days is abit of FFXIV online, tickles the 'tism me 

is free (trial) and so much content as it 10 years old i think

@Military Grade fellow DayZ player over here. Used to pretty much just play Hell Let Loose, my mate pestered me into trying it for at least a year and I kept refusing, he then bought it as a present for Xmas and next thing you know I'm at 6k hours in the game 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

@btk1977  I used to play the mod loads, but when standalone came out i refuse to buy it because it looked terrible, I said at the time i'll wait until you can mod it and i'll just play Arma 3 in the meantime. lol

But after i think Patch 0.62 they changed the games engine and suddenly resembled a something half decent, A mate from the states bought it for me so i could play on his server with him. I didn't play it much but see it had potential then my mate from the US dissappeared (Last Online 1367 days ago) and i stopped playing it altogether as i run a Arma 3 survival/military server, But once Standalone modding became available the game really took off along with more vanilla game development. I think the days of people saying the mod was better have now passed as i think DayZSA is far better now.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

I never got to experience the mod era and only dabbled in arma 3. Got back into playing computer games fairly late after being just focused on electronic music production for years. Loosing a load of projects due to harddrive/backup fuck up led me to step back a bit from it and gave me time to give gaming a go after a very long time.

The modding community being so active just makes it such an interesting and varied game. It gives so many options and ways you can play it, so even my adhd brain never seems to get board of it. I'm currently going through a sci fi PVE phase, went through a hardcore survival PVP phase, bit of a vanilla phase, modded PVP... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@btk1977  I tried this russian sci-fi PVE server about two years ago, it had a lot of over haul mods, there was these crazy big mutant's, We eneded up giving up as they we're too hard lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Haha 1