PC gaming

Military Grade

Only game I'm looking forward to atm is undisputed the boxing game, comes out November but think you can play an early version on pc already, hoping it's good.

• Haha 1

On 23/06/2024 at 20:43, Saddam said:

Dr Disrespect's Sexting Simulator. :wassnnme:   

I only just found out what your comment was referring too, 😮

• Haha 1

Worms was amazing when it 1st came out, was great fun

• Like 1

I remember raging all the time at my mate when he had Worms 3D on console in the 00's, he was just way too good at it, I swear he would start shit on purpose to give me hope then wipe the floor with me lol

On 23/06/2024 at 20:43, Saddam said:

Dr Disrespect's Sexting Simulator. :wassnnme:   

I've waited 4 years for this game!

• Like 1

My lad is a top cyber security expert….well at least his salary says so 🤣 He says the security of some of the largest incidents he’s worked on was woeful. It’s the largest percentage of crime there is in the world currently. I’m in my late 50’s and I give advice to so many kids getting their social media “hacked”, when it’s actually poor password management 🙄 Don’t they teach that shit at school?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

it’s actually poor password management 🙄 Don’t they teach that shit at school?

Yes they do, but people are inherently lazy.  I think they only pay proper attention once they've had some experience of being hacked.  Suddenly it seems a lot more convenient to take some time upfront to set and remember a good password - than not to bother and having to send loads of emails or make loads of calls if your system gets hacked wide open.

• Like 1

My passwords get changed regularly as i always forget them lol, They are so random i have no chance

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don't trust them to keep my shit safe, so if no one knows them then better lol

Edited by Military Grade

Virgin media have dug up all the pavements outside our gaff and I’ll have that available soon. I have a very good ftth provider now and cheap as 500mbs and 100mbs upload for £22.50 a month. I also have Sky stream, no sports or movies, but in 3 rooms. 
Personally, I would sack Sky off altogether, but mrs likes it. My broadband is the dogs nuts for gaming. Anyone got VM, care to share Speedtests  etc? I think I could save some dollar with Virgin Media, but not at the cost of a decent k/d ratio 😁