PC gaming

Military Grade

My next race on Project Cars 2 is 2 hours minimum race time 😮

Thank god it's at Spa, 2 hours of Monaco I would unalive myself lol

Worryingly each race in this championship the race time has increased and Spa is the second from last race so i hope it don't go up even more 🤞

• Haha 2

Last night (around 1:30am) i gave it a attempt, i got to about 40mins in when one of the higher class cars came to lap me, i thought i'd ease up after Raidillon were there's a long stright, This decision was made when very close to Eau Rouge so seemed to be the right thing to do, the other car only went and tried to over take me while on Raidillon clipping me and sending me into a spin and i clipped a barrier breaking both headlights, problem was it was night time and the track is only partially lit, so i had to retire i did try for 5 more laps and while i didn't bin it i was getting lucky in judging were the track was, i soon realized this wasn't gonna be fun for another 1 hour and 20mins.

This is gonna be a tough one to complete.

• WOW 1

I'd be pissed if someone did this with my controller and they wasn't planning on buying me a new replament after lol

This would be hilarious with a co-op mode lol

On 17/07/2024 at 21:40, The Green Manalishi said:

All my gaming now is in VR, picked up Dirt rally 2.0 on steam as it has full support and

My mate has a VR headset, Oculus I think, it works on pc and PlayStation it'll be a good few years old though, 2018 maybe. We played that early vr version resident evil, it made us feel motion sick after 10 mins, had to keep swapping lol

The racing games on his PC with it are awesome and the roller coaster stuff nearly feels real, he has one of those moving seats that bumps about. Not played on it for at least a year.

I'll have to try talk him into getting a flight control to go with it.  lol

:smoke:

• Like 2

@Military Grade Another dayZ player here :yep: 

I'm looking forward to frostline coming out but I still have to remind myself when reading, watching the teasers and stuff bohemia vids on steam, that they only have two maps and so when you read most of the new stuff you think "Namalsk" with some tweaks lol
I know that's unfair but when yer man is chief developer there, his name escapes me, great map, yer can't help thinking. lol Namalsk, my favourite map though.

All joking asside, I reckon this Sakhal map will be great to play, does look like it'll be harsh with the new temp and weather thing also the progression inland. It's a massive thing for console players getting a new map as well.

:smoke:

• Like 1

I've got an Oculus too, sat snugly in its box for the past 4 years lol

It was great for cockpit type games like Elite: Dangerous, but some games were just full on boak!  Saying that, I still suffer PTSD from the horror game Emily Wants to Play on VR.   Never ever shall I play that game again :fear:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2024 at 10:11, JamieThePainter said:

I've got an Oculus too, sat snugly in its box for the past 4 years lol

It was great for cockpit type games like Elite: Dangerous, but some games were just full on boak!  Saying that, I still suffer PTSD from the horror game Emily Wants to Play on VR.   Never ever shall I play that game again :fear:

I got 5.5K hours in ED, great in VR for a while, though with the Fam about, I learned to love it pancake style again to avoid unwarranted surprises.

• Like 1

Aww crap i only got ps lol

Looks insane

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Haha 1

Mate i usto rewind tapes on Comodore when i was i kid,shit really improved

E2a just noticed thread title :rolleyes:

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Haha 2