Crow River

This is my diary for the 2023 Seedstockers outdoors grow competition.

I will be running the following strains courtesy of the ever helpful and generous @Seedstockers-Mark.

BCN Critical XXL Fast

Mandarin Panties Auto

Thunder Banana Auto

That's it for now, won't pop any seeds until next month... :) 

• Like 10

Thanks folks for the well wishes. I tried to choose strains which would have a decent chance of finishing at northern latitudes. These will all be from seed, three of each strain. Might try and root tops from the BCN Critical XXL Fast too.

Lots of plot prep between then and now... :) 

• Like 4

Yes! Critical outside is a banging choice. Dont remember if it was ss when I did it couple years ago but she got biiiiig and hefty. Not much rot loss either

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

That's most of the seeds in soil now. Just have to wait...

Mandarin Panties Auto bottom of picture

Thunder Banana Auto top right

large.IMG_20230420_170709.jpeg

• Like 6

Five days in, and nearly all the beans have sprouted in the veg cab. Just three no-shows, but all the Seedstockers beans have germinated successfully. The latecomers still might show up. Meantime I'm switching off the heat mat now, as soil temps are up to more than 24ºC with lights on. Want to get them used to it being not quite so toasty all the time...

large.IMG_20230425_230821.jpeg

• Like 10

That's the rest of the seeds sown into soil, and warming in the heated propagator. Photos, fast versions - Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL Fast are third row from the top.

Now while I wait, I need to get those plots sorted out! :D 

large.IMG_20230501_152909.jpeg

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 5

The first bunch of new seedlings broke cover today, so I quickly transferred them to the veg cab to get some light. 2 x BCN Critical XXL Fast are at the top of the picture. 

large.6453e71cad086_IMG_20230504_173942(1).jpeg

Their larger cousins the autos are growing fairly quick and some are stretching, so I boosted the light a little bit for them. They will be getting potted up in the next few days. Now that my recent Triton Biscotto Lime harvest is in jars I'll be moving some across to the small tent to veg after potting up, as they'll not all fit in here. As before, Thunder Banana Auto top right, Mandarin Panties Auto bottom centre of the pic.

large.IMG_20230504_174322.jpeg

• Like 4