The monster is coming

murphyblue

Plot visit to water everything and fill everything i could with water.

Standby water supply.

large.P1020686.JPGlarge.P1020685.JPG

Bed looks ok.

large.P1020679.JPG

And the FLC was looking much happier now the pot has dried out a bit so gave her a drink as well 4L and staked out more of her branches.

large.P1020682.JPGlarge.P1020683.JPGlarge.P1020681.JPGlarge.P1020684.JPG

She will defo fill that pot i reckon dunno how tall she will get but she will defo fill it.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 9

Fed everything and watered today on way home from work.

Bed.

large.P1020699.JPG

Took some pics of the FLC when i got on plot as she looks lovely and got good growth on her since monday.

large.P1020703.JPGlarge.P1020706.JPGlarge.P1020704.JPGlarge.P1020705.JPG

So i had a play and staked out a few more branches and took the usual lighter pic so i can see any progress as she grows.

large.P1020708.JPGlarge.P1020709.JPGlarge.P1020707.JPG

She is nearly the length of the pot now and all them lower branches seem to be growing well so should see new branches coming off them soon i reckon.

I figured if i can keep on top of things she will have over 100 mains by the time she flowers even if i can get half of her over the line should get enough smoke to last me the year.

• Like 14

Looks like i will have to remake the bed at the end of the season as nearly everything looks hungry in there.

I gave everything except the FLC another feed today but just fishmix will continue with that for now.

The FLC is looking great no signs of hunger on her.

She looks really healthy gave her 5L of water but to avoid the over watering again i watered around the outside of the pot try and spread them roots out.

Anyways here's the pics.

large.P1020723.JPGlarge.P1020724.JPGlarge.P1020725.JPGlarge.P1020726.JPGlarge.P1020727.JPGlarge.P1020728.JPGlarge.P1020738.JPGlarge.P1020742.JPGlarge.P1020740.JPGlarge.P1020741.JPG

Didn't touch her today just watered will have a play next weekend.

She is nearly the length of the pot now and am really tempted to chuck a steel mesh over the top and get rid of all them stakes.

And once big enough add another before flowering.

• Like 9

A midweek water run and all looking a bit better in the bed today and the FLC has really started to get going now.

Didn't have time to stake more branches today but will have a play on the weekend visit.

large.P1020756.JPGlarge.P1020759.JPGlarge.P1020762.JPGlarge.P1020760.JPG

• Like 13

Everything is looking well tidy here :)

If you want a dry day then it looks like Saturday is safest. Then Mother Nature is indicating some thunderstorms and rain Sunday in the afternoon.  If it does come it will probably be of the torrential variety.  It must be a lot of graft doing the watering in this weather. Not seen a drop of rain in 5 weeks now!

• Like 3

Could you top dress the bed? For my garden roses I pull the mulch back then mix some compost with various bits chicken pellets etc then spread it around just making sure it’s not in contact with the stem and put mulch back over works a treat. 

• Like 3

Yes brother @murphyblue

The FLC is finally starting to stretch her legs and looks fantastic mate, she is gonna be a big girl that ill hang my hat on..spreading her out the way you have was deffo the way forward for her rather than a scrog and plenty of time left for her to veg so shes gonna be a lump for sure :)

Cracking stuff dude :yep:

• Like 4

First up i had a few tech problems this week my PC been playing up. :wallbash:  

Trying to do anything on my mobile is way to technical for me and half the site wont work on my mobile trying to navigate the site is a nightmare.

@Alys nice to hear from you hope u are well.

Yeah the weather not been playing ball this year we always get wet/warm/humid beginning of the season but its been bone dry round these parts for weeks.

We did have a drop but very little glad i filled every container with a lid when i did.

Got a lot on the weekend so i popped to the plot on way home today.

@Hole in the clouds thats a good idea mate will knock up something here and try and do it next weekend. :yep:

@Revive she is gonna be huge if she keeps growing the way she is.

I tried to have a count up today and think it was 26 branches staked out and another 6 still a bit short and that's not counting the main top.

She is a nice healthy green and only had water so she is living on the ferts i put in the pot no signs of any burnt tips either so must have done something right. lollol

Right didn't have me camera with me today as wasn't going to go to plot so just grabbed a couple of pics of "the chosen one" after i had a play and staked her out.

She has filled the pot and we are still in June not expecting to harvest till October.

Couple of pics.

large_FLC1.jpglarge_FLC2.jpglarge_FLC3.jpg

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 12

Wow she's comming on now @murphyblue

Now watch her explode..I fancy you will be staking this 1 on the outside of that pot as she get bigger, know any scaffolders brother ;)

Had a good feeling about this 1 from the get go..cracking job gonna be fun to watch this 1 unfold, I think she is gonna suprise u :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 7

Getton mate 

That chosen one gonna need a scaffold team and for you to take a serious love in bondage :toot:

Loving watching this unfold dude. 

• Like 3

Didn't think i would have time this weekend for a plot run but was awake earlier and thought sod it it ain't raining so off i trotted. lol

After having a chat to my dad in law last week i asked him how come he gets a "garden of eden" every year what was he feeding everything.

So he told me "richard jacksons flower power" so i bought a tub of it for my gardens cost about £30 for a 1.5kg tub on the river site.

Easy to use a scoop in with the water quick stir and thats it.

Anyways the bed has had 2 feeds of it now and everything looking much better so think i will keep using it.

The monster pot hasn't had any yet cos she is still looking a lush green and growing at hell of a rate so she been on plain water gave her another 10L this morning around the outside of the pot.

Pics.

large.P1020776.JPGlarge.P1020777.JPGlarge.P1020778.JPGlarge.P1020779.JPGlarge.P1020780.JPGlarge.P1020781.JPG

large.P1020796.JPGlarge.P1020793.JPG

Everything looking much happier now.

The monster pot with what i hope will be a monster plant.

large.P1020789.JPGlarge.P1020791.JPGlarge.P1020790.JPGlarge.P1020792.JPG

Hopefully we will get a drop of rain later tonight will save me doing a midweek water run.

• Like 11

Just reading up on the "flower power" never seen it before but be interesting to see how goes, looking lovely so far. 

Big pot looking unreal dude :lookaround:

Big. Love 

• Like 4

The Lemon Cake is coming on rather splendid mate :yep:        Its all coming along mate :george:      Looking good !

Dont be afraid to use the old Flower Power on our girls :yep:     #it works well ,  anything inmy '21 Diary and previous is all done with Flower Power guys :yep:

I high;y rate it for just about any plant .  also his Root Boost pellets are by far the best root stimulant i have had the pleasure of using ,   QVC shopping ch is the cheapest i have found and always got specials on.      The Bug & Mildew spray remove thrips and clear just about any other infestation i have seen.   

Flower Power has a wetting agent built in ,   had great results and its cheap.

• Like 5