The monster is coming

murphyblue

My plants are also better off with a regular feed rather than trying to get all the amendments into the ground and then hoping you've mixed everything in well and also in the right quantities.

So I've basically gone back to what I would do indoors, a decent mpc and a decent feed, they don't need much more.

• Like 4

@TheBaker the way i been looking at it is even if i can get half of her over the line i will have enough to last me all year.

@Revive yes mate on the stump though i figured out how to get up and down safely. lol

@Stigofthedank :yep:

@OldFord the PCP i just left alone has started lower branching out so don't think she will be long.

The 2 visits a week has been a bitch but more than happy with the plot the feed has turned things right around.

@blerie420 apart from me nearly killing her with too much water early on its been so easy to grow keep showing ur mate the more the merrier. :yep:

@Arbre Medicinal i would highly recommend the "flower power" feed mate just so easy to use and canna seems to love it.

About £30 on the river site and more than enough to last all season.

Right i done the midweek feed run after work today.

All was well i did give the FLC a quick check over for the dreaded rot but couldn't see anything and she's full of bud.

I think she is roughly 5-6 weeks into flower so might get her down before October.

There's a few on plot now that are starting to flower still small plants but that was down to the bad start they had not the genetics.

Anyways pics innit.

large.P1030356.JPGlarge.P1030357.JPGlarge.P1030358.JPGlarge.P1030359.JPGlarge.P1030374.JPGlarge.P1030363.JPGlarge.P1030362.JPG

large.P1030360.JPG

And some multiple pics of the FLC.

large.P1030370.JPGlarge.P1030366.JPGlarge.P1030361.JPGlarge.P1030365.JPGlarge.P1030355.JPGlarge.P1030364.JPG

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 19

Won't be updating next week as away for a few days out west nice long weekend for me and the long suffering wifey. lol

Anyways went to plot this morning fed everything and rot check anything flowering.

Oddly as the other 2 are clean one of "the7's " was badly rotting small tiny buds full of rot so got chopped at the base and dumped.

She was the smallest of the 3 and the closest to the FLC which as far as i could tell was clean no rot on her so far.

Thinking i might bend the tall PCP into the space left behind not sure yet though.

Anyways pics innit.

large.P1030386.JPGlarge.P1030391.JPGlarge.P1030387.JPG

large.P1030378.JPGlarge.P1030379.JPGlarge.P1030380.JPGlarge.P1030381.JPG

And the FLC.

large.P1030390.JPGlarge.P1030394.JPGlarge.P1030396.JPGlarge.P1030385.JPGlarge.P1030389.JPGlarge.P1030388.JPGlarge.P1030392.JPG

• Like 16

The plot looks fabulous! And now a few days of sun started today so a double winner for you! Enjoy your time down West, September is always a good month down there and may everything in the garden be blooming lovely upon your return :)

Edited by Alys
  • Like 5

Mate ... that  FLC is coming on :george:    Gonnas be a sight to behold when she colours up :wub:        All those heads ,  gonna be an awesome colour show :yep:

Plots looking happy & healthy mate ,       yeah the PCP's def got some potential for a monster pot run i think ,  she seems to be a big boned girl  and seems happy to be manhandled ....

thats Next years big pot sorted mate :)   

Was just saying on Revives thread that i seem to be a bit behind where i been in previous runs ,  but the wetter veg period has made for nicer plants so far lol     

• Like 7

20 hours ago, OldFord said:

she seems to be a big boned girl  and seems happy to be manhandled

I'd second this. they're not afraid of a bit of rough play. lol

• Like 2

To be honest all who are following along its been hard going with the double visits.

I aint getting any younger and probably got one or 2 years left in me on the GG front i is closer to 60 than 50. lol

The one think i have noticed this season is no one bats an eyelid at some old fart out for a walk with a big rucksack.

I reckon i must look so innocent even said hello to a plastic cop the other week while walking home with the last auto in me rucksack yes its true GG gives u bigger balls. lol

The big girl gotta be loving this sunshine which has come just at the right time for her.

Still think end of sept begining of october for her the rest dunno.

• Like 12

@murphyblue 

It’s true, same with driving used to get pulled all the time when I was young. The older you get the more invisible you become. 
It’s all about blending in to the environment.

Saw some people the other day that I assume were looking for plots they stood out a fucking mile. Completely dressed wrong for the place they were in and very obvious to me what they were doing. Ok maybe other people wouldn’t know what they were exactly up to but would still question what they were doing there by the way they looked. 

How not to look when out in the sticks looking for plots:

large.IMG_0762.jpeg

Edited by Hole in the clouds
  • Like 8

@Hole in the clouds

Couldn't agree more mate. I always dress for the location. 

Some locations it's appropriate for me to wear high visibility clothing. Other locations I'll be in hiking gear, some I'll even look like a fisherman.

Oh and it's never a bad idea to have a dog lead with you. It's a great explanation as to why your in such unusual places. "My dog ran off, I think she ran over here somewhere"

• Like 7

I headed to plot after work tonight to give them another feed.

I is away in the morning for a few days so won't get to plot till sometime next week.

It must be just my luck that all RGS plants are flowering except yes u guessed the PCP's so there's defo gonna be some colour on them when they do start.

More than happy the way things are going the FLC looks clean as do all the rest that are flowering.

The FLC not surprisingly with all them tops was looking a bit hungry to me so added an extra scoop to her feed.

I had a little dig down in the monster pot today before feeding first thing i noticed was the soil was still moist an inch or so down.

2nd thing the amount of worms in the pot plenty in there which is a good sign for next season.

Pics innit.

large.P1030398.JPGlarge.P1030399.JPGlarge.P1030400.JPGlarge.P1030401.JPGlarge.P1030402.JPGlarge.P1030403.JPGlarge.P1030407.JPGlarge.P1030406.JPGlarge.P1030408.JPGlarge.P1030405.JPGlarge.P1030409.JPG

• Like 16