The monster is coming

murphyblue

Thanks @latitude54 just seen ur diary and u have some right beasts of ur own looking stunning butty. :yep:

@Revive it seemed like a good idea at the time and i got up there easy enough. lollol

Getting old doesn't always bring good judgement. lol

@Notorious B.U.D u is wicked mate made me laugh though "go'on drive one more angle i need these pics". lollol

• Like 5

@murphyblue.

Haha I think I know why you can't leave a trail. One of my plots is the same. I won't say on here though haha.

And yeah I definitely will try a bit of stripping on a few. Every year I experiment with a few and see what difference it makes. Best way to learn in my opinion.

Oh and don't forget. Make sure you weigh that FLC separately come harvest. We all want to know what you yield haha :thumsup:

• Like 5

Visited the plot this morning to feed em all.

Added a bit more support to the front of the grid on the FLC.

Just some thin rope stuff tied to the front of the grid and tied it to the upright stakes around the outside of the pot lifting the front of the grid.

Anyways pics.

large.P1030323.JPGlarge.P1030325.JPGlarge.P1030322.JPGlarge.P1030330.JPGlarge.P1030326.JPGlarge.P1030324.JPGlarge.P1030329.JPGlarge.P1030318.JPGlarge.P1030327.JPG

All the other plants u can see on the plot are subbies.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 19

Looking the bollocks mate. The pink cherry pie looks interesting and that flc is a beast! Look forward to seeing how they progress now the exciting part has started. Nice work dude :yep:

• Like 2

They are looking spot on Murph, this weather seems to suit them! :)

Nice to see a bit of sun over the weekend although it wasn’t dry all the time here at least. Quite hot when the sun shone and looks like it might carry on, so your girls will be blooming lovely soon.  Now if only I didn’t have to do so much in the garden I’d be happier, the bloody weeds are rampant :(

• Like 3

Just landed back to land uk420 and @Revive @Notorious B.U.D @murphyblue thank you for making me genuinely lollol

really needed it and the imagery of one man being airlifted out the plot has made my day , and I have needed it, 

all for the perfect shot, worth it imo :rofl:

plants and plots looking amazing dude!!! Cannot wait for the flower show to be in full swing :wub:

top tier guerrilla  :pitchfork:

love it, amongst fellow brothers and sisters here, right at home!!

Try stay safe bro lol

big love

stig

• Like 5

Stig just the person.

How long did your FLC go mate?

I know i did it last year but had a terrible season so not got much to compare.

Think she is about 4 weeks into flower now so hopefully can get her chopped before October.

• Like 3

The one that autoed has been flowering for a good 6 1/2 weeks now, 1st time growing her, Took some of the tops last visit before storm Betty and been a bit of a mad one for me mate!

will be up there this week to check and hopefully leave it cook as far as she will go, keep you in the loop, got others that are roughly 2 1/2 weeks in at other site and need to check them aswell

hope that helps 

Stig

• Like 3

Can't stop got an auto to trim.

Went to plot fed everything with the flower power took some pics and home.

Pics.

large.P1030333.JPGlarge.P1030331.JPGlarge.P1030337.JPGlarge.P1030336.JPGlarge.P1030332.JPGlarge.P1030338.JPG

Sun was out for a change.

• Like 14

I had one of them moments today when i walked out onto the plot i stopped looked around and thought (scuse da french) FUCK YEAH. lollol

I have never had such healthy looking plants going into flower it got to be this "flower power" feed i been useing.

I would highly recommend it for garden/greenhouse grows or plots u can visit often.

It was obvious to me all the ferts and stuff i added end of last seaon to the bed just wasn't working all plants looked hungry after going out.

So the flower power stuff has defo turned things around.

Checked everything thats flowering for rot couldn't see any.

The FLC which i think is about 5 weeks in now if u include the stretch is full of bud and clean as far as i could tell.

She is proper honking lemony funky sort of smell sorry pretty useless at describing these things. lol

Anyways pics innit.

large.P1030340.JPGlarge.P1030339.JPGlarge.P1030346.JPG

large.P1030342.JPGlarge.P1030341.JPG

While up on the stump i took this pic of the bed.

large.P1030350.JPG

The FLC.

large.P1030349.JPGlarge.P1030347.JPGlarge.P1030351.JPGlarge.P1030355.JPGlarge.P1030345.JPGlarge.P1030344.JPG

She does have a slight tinge of pink in her pistils but mostly white.

• Like 15

They are looking healthy as anything @murphyblue , what a plot . That flower power is the real deal.

Seems it will be a great addition to growers with regular access as you say.

So much work and dedication is seriously going to bring home the bacon for you at seasons end, mother nature be kind please.

Every time i look at your Flc, my guesstimate of weight, is increasing. 2 lb plus for me. 

The high photo shots are class, really gives you an idea of its size. Back of the net! 

• Like 3

@murphyblue mate the plot is looking awsome :)

The flc is looking something a bit special thats for sure, cant wait to see her in a few more weeks dude :yep:

You been back on the stump again lol

Go steady brother we dont want doing yourself a mischief again ;)

• Like 3

Plots is just a picture of health mucker :george:

PCP looks tasty , yours is very similar to the fellow old gits, stayed green almost til end then a tad darker around mains sugar leaf , real nice plant, 

Loving the pink dfg !   Very pretty , hoping my pair of pink dfg crosses go pink. 

The FLC is just class mucker ,  still say shes gonna take cotc when shes in full swing :yep: 

you gotta be very happy with the plot ! ?    Been graft but looking at the pics its been very rewarding as all the girls are looking rather nice:george:

• Like 2

Looking banging mucka. Especially that FLC. I showed my mate I'm outdoors with and he's cheering ya on with her lol

Really impressive, hats off to you 

• Like 2