The monster is coming

murphyblue

I called in the plot on way home from work didn't do much but wanted to get more feed into em as we suppossed to get a shit load of rain tomorrow.

I rebent one of the PCP's all 3 are looking great.

The FLC i left alone apart from feeding i think she's almost done stretching and think pretty soon will see a sea of pistils.

If i can might try and visit maybe sunday if the weather is ok cos there's loads i need to do at plot.

Pics.

large.P1030240.JPGlarge.P1030241.JPGlarge.P1030244.JPGlarge.P1030243.JPGlarge.P1030242.JPGlarge.P1030245.JPGlarge.P1030248.JPGlarge.P1030246.JPGlarge.P1030247.JPG

STAY SAFE OUT THERE. :hippy:

• Like 16

Took advantage of the nice weather and went to plot this morning.

Mainly to feed em again and rebend a few of the plants in the bed.

Pics.

large.P1030259.JPGlarge.P1030260.JPGlarge.P1030262.JPG

The FLC.

large.P1030263.JPGlarge.P1030261.JPGlarge.P1030264.JPG

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 9

All looking lovely here! They are a wonderful sight to behold. Bit of sun tomorrow they say and then summer (according to Derek the Weather) will be on Wednesday and Thursday.  Good to see you got the tying down done, I reckon just at the right time weather wise. 

• Like 4

Looking lovely mr murph, keep it up mate, really hope that the FLC busts the 1/2 box :wassnnme: defiantly gonna be a sight come mid sept!!

• Like 3

Thanks @Alys :yep:  yeah the weather defo not been playing ball this season.

Derek been right so far no rain today its been a bit of a topsy turvy season so far when we usually get rain we got weeks of sun and when we usually get the sun we got weeks of rain.

Anyways thanks for checking in hope u are well and will look out for a new diary from yourself when u get sorted. :yep:

I is well appy with em @Stigofthedank :yep:

This flower power feed is good stuff the plants love it would highly recommend it.

It works well for me because i visit often but i don't think it would be practical in a normal GG where u visit as little as possible.

Perfect for a garden or greenhouse though easy to use plants respond well to it and not a burnt tip in sight.

Going to continue using it for this season anyway just as an experiment as the bed and pot will have to have a good sort out at the end of the season.

Stig i have no idea what "busts the 1/2 box" means dude. lol

The bed is getting a shed load of compo added and enough ferts to sink a battleship going to rebuild the sides and cut back the undergrowth further and remove a few more trees.

I have written down somewhere what went into the pot so will replenish that as well as the FLC has been so easy to grow and stayed so healthy even with all the torture i have inflicted on her.

I tried to do a bit of a count on the weekend of how many tops she has but gave up cos i kept losing count. lol

I had suggested in my other diary that she would yield a kilo me being a dumb Welshman googled it thats over 35 ounces surely not not from one plant.

Anyways i think she has almost finished stretching so 8-10 weeks of sunshine please mamma nature pretty please. lollol

• Like 4

1/2 a kilo so 18 ounces + 

happy days, I don’t conceit enough I don’t think but will be useful for miss stigs in the garden :yep:

• Like 1

I called in the plot today on way home from work just to feed everything as had to much on yesterday for a visit.

It seems old derek was right @Alys been lovely today more days like today please mamma nature. :yep:

@Stigofthedank would be well happy with that mate with whatever i get from the bed as well will be able to keep my daughter me and me mate in weed for at least a year butty.

Anyways like innit i have a new goal in whats left of my life now knowing it is possible to grow a plant that weighs a kg dry i want one. lollol

Might not be this one (still a bit sceptical 35 bloody ounces buttys lol ) but i want to grow one before i shuffle of this mortal coil.

Although feeding this "flower power" and its working great by the way 2 visits every week is starting to bloody hurt the brain is 20 steps ahead of what the body will allow at the moment.

Anyways pics i noticed the PCP i topped and bent last visit had righted herself perfectly all 4 tops are at the same level.

The PCP i just left is about 4-5ft now and about at canopy height of the FLC behind her stunning plants the PCP's they just look proper pretty.

large.P1030274.JPGlarge.P1030270.JPGlarge.P1030272.JPGlarge.P1030273.JPG

And i think i got the FLC right think she has finished stretching so about 2-3 weeks she been flowering.

large.P1030276.JPGlarge.P1030269.JPGlarge.P1030271.JPG

• Like 15

Mate I love the attitude, I hope you manage it in the uk fella outdoors sungrown lol

looking good as always

big love 

stig

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Mate I love the attitude, I hope you manage it in the uk fella outdoors sungrown lol

looking good as always

big love 

stig

Mate u got to have a bit off an attitude and fun of course.

Just wish i had found this site sooner than i did would probably be a rich man now the amount i had spent on street weed over the years.

Dunno how many seasons i got left in me if i am honest lets just say i am closer to 60 than 50 and its getting bloody hard work.

You got to have a goal or two in life though and growing a plant that weighs a kg dry i think is a worthy one. lol

I seem to have everything growing well in the bed now.

Strangely though with the weather we been having i thought a few more might have triggered early with the plants thinking bloody hell its autumn.

But no think a couple of the subbies are stretching but apart from "the 7" and the FLC nothing flowering so think another late season for me.

I just love sitting at plot there's some really nice smells wafting about the FLC absolutely stinks along with a few others i think maybe this is why i can't smell much yet from the PCP's.

Plus the fact the plants next to them are mighty gold's which always stink even through veg.

I really hope we get some sunshine so the FLC can fulfill her potential and do the kg i estimate she will have over a 100 tops each about 10-12 inches.

Looking at the figures logically each top only needs to yield 10g of dried bud for me to hit the kg all being perfect that is but i live in Wales. lollol

But i know now that a kg is possible thanks mr @ratdog i read the whole thing this morning stunning polytunnel.

So thats my goal kg plant dry before i pegg it. lol

I promise even if i run out i will not touch one small bud until the FLC is dried and weighed and jarred can't wait to see what she yeilds.

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Mate u got to have a bit off an attitude and fun of course.

Just wish i had found this site sooner than i did would probably be a rich man now the amount i had spent on street weed over the years.

Dunno how many seasons i got left in me if i am honest lets just say i am closer to 60 than 50 and its getting bloody hard work.

You got to have a goal or two in life though and growing a plant that weighs a kg dry i think is a worthy one. lol

I seem to have everything growing well in the bed now.

Strangely though with the weather we been having i thought a few more might have triggered early with the plants thinking bloody hell its autumn.

But no think a couple of the subbies are stretching but apart from "the 7" and the FLC nothing flowering so think another late season for me.

I just love sitting at plot there's some really nice smells wafting about the FLC absolutely stinks along with a few others i think maybe this is why i can't smell much yet from the PCP's.

Plus the fact the plants next to them are mighty gold's which always stink even through veg.

I really hope we get some sunshine so the FLC can fulfill her potential and do the kg i estimate she will have over a 100 tops each about 10-12 inches.

Looking at the figures logically each top only needs to yield 10g of dried bud for me to hit the kg all being perfect that is but i live in Wales. lollol

But i know now that a kg is possible thanks mr @ratdog i read the whole thing this morning stunning polytunnel.

So thats my goal kg plant dry before i pegg it. lol

I promise even if i run out i will not touch one small bud until the FLC is dried and weighed and jarred can't wait to see what she yeilds.

Mate I am loving the plan and it’s definatly achievable with all the visits you get in, even if you fail this year another winter prep and you will do it in WALES!! Haha lol

me too man wish I found this site years ago to share some mad story and adventures aswell as better document my grows with photos, alongside that the positivity and wrath of knowledge at my fingertips and a load of weed nerds to pick brains :blow:amazing place, big ups @murphyblue and the whole UK420 family!! :headbang:

I can’t wait to visit the plots tomorrow, I have the one FLC that’s flipped but you never know what else I might find has decided to flip, been 2 weeks tomorrow since seeing the girls at “the hillside garden” anxious, excited, all emotions :spliff: not gonna sleep well lol

mighty golds are right up there with reliability and consistency imo and always get a prize place every season, glad your keeping yourself going, that’s the game and having goals is so important in life in general but even more important when Mary’s involved!!

I can’t wait for final weigh in and harvest shots but also the colours from the bed if it’s a late one :wub:

keep it up mate, big love 

stig

• Like 3

That's a collosall beast pinned down in a scrog outdoors. It's like art and therapy at the same time. Great efforts on that lemon drizzle cake smoke :yinyang:

• Like 3

Go on :thumsup:     the plants are looking fighting fit mucker :george:      Love , skill , blood sweat and tears and  tiny bit of FP for the win :yep:

All plants looking happy & healthy and enjoying the outdoor life mucker ,  creit to you !

The PCP looks tasty ,  got got big pot action potential in her :)   

That FLC monster canopy is pukka !    Will be a very impressive sight to behold ,  another COTC Outdoor Winner potentials  :yep: 

all those tops fat & full like the she does,  will be a sight to behold mate

Even if we dont see much sun , the rougher wether will her her fill out instead of up ,  poss the plant im eyeing the most to see how you go :yep:7

Yours and @Revive Wild Card Weed Entry ,  yeah i luvs him  :wub: ,  but i also got a pack of those very beans and Revive  gave me pick as his entrant   , 

so i get sneaky inside look at her outdoors  :yes:    lol  

• Like 5

I will have a good catch up in thte diaries mate  ,  was just perusing the pages whilst wide awake on Western Winds MCT and spied your FLC canopy  ... outdoor love lol     

• Like 2

Went to plot this morning to feed all looking good.

Nearly broke my neck getting a couple of pics from above of the FLC climbed up on the tree stump u can see to the left was ok getting up there but jumped back down and went arse over tit. lollol

Thought about it after and just laughed WTF am i doing climbing trees at my age. lollol

Anyways no harm done just my pride as they say.

Pics from today.

large.P1030283.JPGlarge.P1030282.JPGlarge.P1030291.JPGlarge.P1030287.JPGlarge.P1030286.JPGlarge.P1030285.JPGlarge.P1030289.JPGlarge.P1030290.JPG

• Like 17