The monster is coming

murphyblue

To be honest @TheGreyNovice its been bloody hard work this season the weather being the main problem.

Its just not played ball the 3 weeks of rain we been getting usually happens the begining of the season instead we are getting it now when its usually sunny.

At the begining of the season we had a 6 week dry spell.

Anyways i done a plot run fed everything double strength feed.

I left the bed alone just didn't have time but i made a start on lifting a few branches into the grid and started removing some of the smaller stuff underneath.

Like i said was a bit pushed for time so didn't do loads needs a few hours work on her might book a day off and go sort her trouble is weather is shite from tomorrow on.

Anyways again pics like innit. lol

large.P1030195.JPGlarge.P1030192.JPGlarge.P1030193.JPGlarge.P1030194.JPGlarge.P1030191.JPGlarge.P1030188.JPGlarge.P1030187.JPGlarge.P1030186.JPGlarge.P1030190.JPGlarge.P1030189.JPGlarge.P1030196.JPGlarge.P1030201.JPGlarge.P1030183.JPGlarge.P1030184.JPGlarge.P1030199.JPGlarge.P1030200.JPG

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 10

On 20/07/2023 at 11:18 AM, Underdog said:

@murphyblue.

15oz is my bid haha.

Can't wait to see her in full bloom.

She may well give a pound of finished product  i reckon :)

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Revive said:

@murphyblue I can see your having a lot of fun with the FLC..is she still stretching bruvva? Awsome job :eek:

Yes mate still stretching think at least another week in her maybe 2.

It ain't as neat and tidy as @Notorious B.U.D but i nicked his idea as it just seemed an efficent way to grow shit loads.

If i get a pound from her i will defo have a go at making my own seeds next season haven't a clue what yet or how to do it so keeping a close eye on ur diary/not diary brother @Revive lol

• Like 4

3 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Yes mate still stretching think at least another week in her maybe 2.

It ain't as neat and tidy as @Notorious B.U.D but i nicked his idea as it just seemed an efficent way to grow shit loads.

If i get a pound from her i will defo have a go at making my own seeds next season haven't a clue what yet or how to do it so keeping a close eye on ur diary/not diary brother @Revive lol

She looks decent mate, hopefully there's a good be of stretch left in her like you say.. gonna produce a shit load of bud I know that much, really hope she get to the finish line with minimal loss if any..

Yeah man be good to see you making some seed next year its good fun brother murphy.. its all pretty new to me but hopefully you can get some inspiration from my non diary lollol

Its all about having a go really and learning something a little diff so I fully recommend having a crack.. your a dedicated gorrilla so im sure you will pull it off mate, its just a shame we only get to play outdoors once a year or id be bang at it I reckon..

You have put a load of graft in this season bro and certainly making up for the last when you was suffering with your back..

Great show dude :thumsup:

• Like 5

On 25/07/2023 at 11:51 PM, Revive said:

he looks decent mate, hopefully there's a good be of stretch left in her like you say.. gonna produce a shit load of bud I know that much, really hope she get to the finish line with minimal loss if any..

Yeah man be good to see you making some seed next year its good fun brother murphy.. its all pretty new to me but hopefully you can get some inspiration from my non diary lollol

Its all about having a go really and learning something a little diff so I fully recommend having a crack.. your a dedicated gorrilla so im sure you will pull it off mate, its just a shame we only get to play outdoors once a year or id be bang at it I reckon..

You are gonna be in trim jail with that FLC that’s for sure!! Can see a pound coming of her maybe more if the sun decides to show up lol

She is gonna be some sight that’s for sure :wub:

I 2nd @Revive regarding breeding, it’s something that is so enjoyable and seeing your creations grow is amazing, even better is sampling them :fart:

• Like 3

I managed to get the morning at plot inbetween the showers.

Fed everything a double strength flower power didn't do much work in the bed just bent some of the larger fan leaves downwards underneath the plants.

I gave the FLC a good trim and moved some branches up into the grid and tied some down to the grid.

Bed pics.

large.P1030218.JPGlarge.P1030222.JPGlarge.P1030221.JPGlarge.P1030224.JPGlarge.P1030219.JPGlarge.P1030220.JPGlarge.P1030226.JPG

And the FLC.

large.P1030223.JPGlarge.P1030227.JPGlarge.P1030228.JPGlarge.P1030225.JPG

• Like 10

All coming along nicely mate :george:   

Loving the stem & branching pics of that FLC :yep:       Big ass tree stems :george:

Everything seems to be moving along and looking happy  ,  and niff from the PCP's yet ?  

• Like 3

Forgot to check the pcp's if i am honest @OldFord

They are a really pretty plant though reminds me of the hso black dog i tried few years back.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Forgot to check the pcp's if i am honest @OldFord

They are a really pretty plant though reminds me of the hso black dog i tried few years back.

Yeah ,  its a stocky unit,  and def thinking a lage pot experimentation would be rewarding although all the girls im seeing really need some manipulating to get the  most out of them theres some big potential in them :yep:     My own has settled smell wise but im leaning its down to the weather and cooler conditions, give it a few weeks til the heats back and we shall see mate

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

Considering that’s a giant pot she must be absolutely huge now! The watering can in the one photo gives a hint as to how big she is! :realcool:

• Like 1

I think roughly she is about 8ft x 6ft by 2-3ft high of the top of the pot.

So don't think it would be practical to just let one grow as pot is 2ft of the floor so 10ft if i just let it grow upright.

Can't be doing with that i is a short arsed Welshman. lol

If you look at the first pic of the FLC above i moved the right side into the middle away from the undergrowth which i still need to cut back.

So didn't add the last grid in back right corner but might add it to the left side between the 2 long stakes i added and just keep bending her till i see proper flowering.

• Like 7

Called in plot on way home from work just to give them another feed didnt have time to really do anything other than grab some pics but well happy everything looking sweet.

large.P1030232.JPGlarge.P1030229.JPGlarge.P1030230.JPGlarge.P1030233.JPGlarge.P1030235.JPG

• Like 11

They have come alive. Smashing it man.

And the fast lemon is something else! Fair play to ya.respect.

My guess is 17 

• Like 3