Fusion noodle 22

RUFUS HOUND

no ..cos it came out me head ..its the way i remember it ..the plant doesnt need to breath but needs to grow roots so cut off the air ,raising humidity causing root growth ..probably fucking miles off but its the way i was taught to take cuts in the 80s ..stuck with it cos it works ..whether the mechanics is correct ..it might be ..but as we learn more and more these days its probably not right at all...but if i have created confusion then it only benefits me lol ..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

you wanna pluck those white hairs out ..thats what causes mold that is ,...

I'll get me tweezers - hang on a sec 

• Like 3

weekly update time 

Day 21 of flower - Roxy is still going great guns, shes already taller than the older Joshua girls and is almost upto the lights, I think she has finished stretching, fingers crossed.

Im going to raise the light so she can get under it properly, instead of being off to the side and put the Joshua on blocks to raise them up a bit.

large.63d722756a861_Joshuaflowerday21a.jpglarge.63d72279dd86f_potnoodlefront.jpglarge.63d7227862aa8_Potnoodleflowerheads.jpglarge.63d72276ac22b_potnoodleflower.jpg

• Like 8

Just getting my sense of smell back after covid and Im still a bit nose blind - apparently these stink but I cant tell :wacko:

Roxannes buds are really starting to fluff up, Ive increase the light height so she can muscle her way her way under.

large.63de4dc924448_potnoodleflowerday24.jpg

• Like 7

Ive binned the 2 poorly TBL's, autopsy revealed that they hadnt taken and had no roots.

Not to worry, I have these 2 fine specimens to veg for the next few weeks and bulk them up a bit.

large.63e02166c21da_TBLClonesday7a.jpg

• Like 3

a couple of bud shots taken when I was last up in the loft - shes starting to get frosty 

large.63e05912ce0d0_potnoodlefrosty3.jpglarge.63e05910aa2ef_potnoodlefrosty2.jpg 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 8