Fusion noodle 22

RUFUS HOUND

its always been a from seed thing ..cuttings have been shown before but they usually are not considered entries per se .but all adds to the glory of a good diary .

• Like 2

well I dont want to disqualify myself, so I guess a trim could be in order and I'll grow the cuttings for my own amusement  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

well I dont want to disqualify myself, so I guess a trim could be in order and I'll grow the cuttings for my own amusement  

I had hoped to be at this stage by now, and planned to root the tops separately. Instead I have four girls and another two seeds (hopefully) sprouting soon...

Trim seems a good move if the multiple bud sites are causing issues. :yep:

• Like 2

@Crow River I think mine is suffering from not being able to supply enough neuts for the growth, Its only an assumption as never grew in a tiny pot for this long.

when I checked tonight I have 10 heads for far, so Im gonna get some cuttings off them tomorrow and leave 1 or 2 on to flower.

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2

Hi all, I threw caution to the wind and trimmed Roxannes heads from 10 to 4 (thought this better than 2 to stop them toppling over) 

Ive got myself 6 nice size cuttings for cloning which have been dipped into cinnamon powder and planted 2 each into 3x 500ml pots - first time trying this so we will see how they get along.

I'll cull the weakest one from each pot after a few weeks of growing roots, provided they survive of course.

large.63b71bbbbf239_TBLday44cinnamoncuttings.jpglarge.63b71bba2ea31_TBLday44-clones.jpg

A few shots of Roxanne after her tidy up - hopefully this will help the dieback on the leaves

To help her out Ive flushed her through with 1 litre of clean tap water (the runoff was quite low at pH 5.5) and then gave her 1ml/L feed 

Cant measure ph anymore as I broke my ph pen :taz:

We will have to see if the deficiencies come back - fingers crossed for now.

Going to leave her recover from the trauma in the nursery till next week then its into the big girls tent for flowering 

large.63b71bbe5912f_TBLday44prunned.jpglarge.63b71bbd212b6_TBLday44upshot.jpg

large.63b71bbf7c46f_TBLday44top.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 8

Just a tip regarding my broken pH meter,  dont be an dumbass like me and try to clean the glass bulb by rubbing it with anything, the glass is ultra thin and shatters if done hard :wallbash: - just rinse in clean water after use and save yourself the hassle and cost of getting another. 

• Like 1

She's looking tidy after her trim. Cinnamon powder? New one on me. Be interested to see how the cuts get on. 

All the best.

• Like 1

Cinnamons a great anti fungal, I'm not sure about root stimulant though. Either way fingers n toes crossed it works for ya!

• Like 1

On 06/01/2023 at 2:00 AM, Crow River said:

She's looking tidy after her trim. Cinnamon powder? New one on me. Be interested to see how the cuts get on. 

All the best.

its not a rooting hormone per se, as @blerie420 says its has great antifungal , anti bacterial properties.

First time using so fingers crossed 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

First time using so fingers crossed 

Aha! Hope it works for you. Might stop the stems rotting at least...

• Like 2

Thats a nice photo of you @Exhale , you do realise you left your "massager" on the windowcill  :eek:

dont you know cinnamon makes the weed taste Christmassy

and there is no way Im liking that pic

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

you do realise you left your "massager" on the windowcill  :eek:

Mine? You said you left it there to dry out after washing the stuck sweetcorn off.

• Like 3

Day 48 - time passes fast when your having fun :woot: 

Roxy has bounced back nicely after her cosmetic surgery - these TBL cope with anything that is thrown at them !

No more dead or dying leaves (famous last words) but hopefully the flush has sorted out the low pH which might have been the problem all along.

I'll be moving them into the big tent tomorrow - hope the big girls dont bully her too much.

On a side note Ive took the domes off the Joshua clones as they look like they have re-vegged and have new bushy growth.

Still early days for the TBL clones but they are still alive and have started to turn upto the light under their domes.

large.63bb65e0f1d50_TBLday48clones.jpg

overhead shot of the nursery 

large.63bb65ddc22aa_TBLday48.jpg

• Like 6