6 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Sponsored by Greggs lollollollollol 

;)

We do love a freebie buddy..and perfect for the job.. :yep:

• Like 2

On 14/05/2022 at 6:53 PM, Revive said:

How do you lovely bunch of stoners.. right not had much to update as such just been waiting on the little ladys.. 

Germ rates have been 100% on the fast cookies, gelato 41, and super skunk 

La rucu cucu 0% last 1 is in soak so lets see... few folk have had some issues with these @Seedstockers-Mark.. just wandering if there have been reports outside of this community of failed germination on these..

Well here is a lil pic of the girls as of today..

Keep it green y'all and be lucky :yinyang:large.20220514_133723_compress33.jpglarge.20220514_133908_compress90.jpg

Looking good pal all in the photo looking strong a fook. So far I’ve stolen a few of your ideas and polystyrene cups with Greg’s stirrers is a great idea. No need to clean and sterilise the starter pots, love it.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Looking good pal all in the photo looking strong a fook. So far I’ve stolen a few of your ideas and polystyrene cups with Greg’s stirrers is a great idea. No need to clean and sterilise the starter pots, love it.

Cool man thats whats its all about here, sharing ideas is all part and parcel in this wonderful community :yep: the stirrers are perfect providing you can write small enough lol

And yeah the cups are great , cheap I think I payed £1.99 for a 25 pack.. it just keeps things simple i suppose, plus the polystyrene shuts the light out a bit more than the plastic ones, better insulation too for delicate roots..

Yeah the girls are growing up, thanks mate, few slow ones but that happens.. sometimes they take off once they go out and overtake the rest.. we shall see.

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 5

Just now, Revive said:

Cool man thats whats its all about here, sharing ideas is all part and parcel in this wonderful community :yep: the stirrers are perfect providing you can write small enough lol

And yeah the cups are great , cheap I think I payed £1.99 for a 25 pack.. it just keeps things simple i suppose, plus the polystyrene shuts the light out a bit more than the plastic ones, better insulation too for delicate roots..

Yeah the girls are growing up, thanks mate, few slow ones but that happens.. sometimes they take off once they go out and overtake the rest.. we shall see.

It’s my first outdoor grow ever so got to use other peoples knowledge. Checked out the outdoor section looked at previous grows of yourself and others, see some real jungles so homed in on you guys. To get a crop like you did from that knotweed plot takes some doing! So if I keep up with the Jones’s with soil like I’ve got it should go well.

Good luck pal and cheers.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

It’s my first outdoor grow ever so got to use other peoples knowledge. Checked out the outdoor section looked at previous grows of yourself and others, see some real jungles so homed in on you guys. To get a crop like you did from that knotweed plot takes some doing! So if I keep up with the Jones’s with soil like I’ve got it should go well.

Good luck pal and cheers.

As you have read I just try and work with nature and stay as organic as possible.. love and devotion from start to finish is key for me I think.. I put my heart and soul into it and do what I can to keep the odds in my favour.. most of it is out of our control tbh.. the knotweed plot always brings home the goods for some reason but its quite established now.. parts of it are new where I keep extending it but plants just seem to thrive there.. hopefully it will be another successful season but I just love the whole thrill and fun of it.. its my thing, I love it and it makes me feel alive..im sure you will have a great season buddy your off to a flying start :yinyang:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Revive said:

As you have read I just try and work with nature and stay as organic as possible.. love and devotion from start to finish is key for me I think.. I put my heart and soul into it and do what I can to keep the odds in my favour.. most of it is out of our control tbh.. the knotweed plot always brings home the goods for some reason but its quite established now.. parts of it are new where I keep extending it but plants just seem to thrive there.. hopefully it will be another successful season but I just love the whole thrill and fun of it.. its my thing, I love it and it makes me feel alive..im sure you will have a great season buddy your off to a flying start :yinyang:

Got to be honest my tent upstairs will probably  produce enough for me to smoke during the year but I’ve lost interest already. I water it the same as I did 10 years ago but can’t get exited about the process whereas outdoor is more my thing. I’ve never even thought about growing outside until a mate put me onto Uk420 and the fact the energy prices are criminal atm…. I had a fair size greenhouse at my last house as well!!

even starting to look for other plots because the missus isn’t too thrilled about having shit loads growing in the garden no matter how hidden they are lol

Think I found a nice plot yesterday only about 20m from the river that nobody goes mainly due to 6ft nettles! Soon sort that with a strimmer though.

• Like 5

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Got to be honest my tent upstairs will probably  produce enough for me to smoke during the year but I’ve lost interest already. I water it the same as I did 10 years ago but can’t get exited about the process whereas outdoor is more my thing. I’ve never even thought about growing outside until a mate put me onto Uk420 and the fact the energy prices are criminal atm…. I had a fair size greenhouse at my last house as well!!

even starting to look for other plots because the missus isn’t too thrilled about having shit loads growing in the garden no matter how hidden they are lol

Think I found a nice plot yesterday only about 20m from the river that nobody goes mainly due to 6ft nettles! Soon sort that with a strimmer though.

Been a long time since I grew indoors mate.. promised myself never again after it went tips up and I got my collar felt.. outside i love it, gets you out in nature, keeps you fit and is a whole lot of fun.. its nice sitting on the plot in the eve surrounded by sun grown bud that was grown by your own fair hands.. its a feeling nothing in this world gives me these days mate :yep:

• Like 8

Evening my fellow grow buddys.. been a bit slack with the updates of late but work has had all my time so haven't managed to get these girls out yet.. ive just been looking after them as normal really.. the last few watering I've been giving them 2ml per ltr of BB root juice and they have responded pretty well and are really comming along nicely now.. 1 of the cookies is racing on in front of everything else and is vigorous as fuk for a small seedling, ive had to build up a bit of soil around her just to give her a lil more support although she is very strong and prob doesn't need it.. right bit of news on the rucu cucu.. im a bit pissed off with myself tbh as I may have made a bit of an error just now..basically ive been trying to germ this last bean for a good while now and just like the rest there has been no sign of life what so ever.. couple days ago I dug it out the peat pellet and it still looked just the same as it did when it came out the packet.. I picked up a lil tip from a fellow member recently about how you can manually crack the seed casing by hand to increase your chances of germination with stubborn seeds.. well as I has pretty much given up on this bean I thought id give it a try, nothing to lose and who knows right.. I rolled the seed between my thumb and forefinger until I felt it crack and then placed it back into the peat pellet and gave it a lil spray with water.. well I totally forgot myself and just now I was sorting all the seedlings out into groups and came to the peat pellets.. they looked like they was a lil dry then before I knew it I was digging around again but couldn't find anything, I scrapped a bit of peat onto the side and was running my finger over it to try and find the seed.. then there it was under my finger and it had a tiny lil tap root sticking out of it..ive a feeling ive prob damaged it now but I just carefully put it back into the pellet and just covered the top with a tiny bit of peat just so its in darkness.. well it shows that lil tip actually work, im amazed really but ill now have to wait and see if anything becomes of it, I should have just fuking left it alone :wallbash:done now..

Well ill have to get these girls out this weekend as that's my only free time but there ready to face the big outdoors at last.. I just need to mix in some of the organic matter with the excisting soil and they can go in..ive already dropped of the bags so its all onsite just waiting for me to get a moment.. we are nearly there now folks... exciting times :)

Well here is how there looking this eve  not the best pics but gives you some idea.

From left to right super skunk x2, gelato 41 x2, cookies x2

large.20220523_204436_compress22.jpglarge.20220523_204442_compress12.jpglarge.20220523_204510_compress17.jpglarge.20220523_204504_compress79.jpg

The strongest ones will be going on the knotweed plot and that looks like 2, 3, and 5 for now then ill prob put the smaller ones somewhere else but thats still undecided as of yet.. well folks there really isn't much else to say at this stage but hopefully we will have some girls out in the dirt and under the sun this weekend..have a great evening y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

• Like 12

Quick update folks.. the rucu cucu may be part of the seasons plans after all... we have life :)

She is just breaking the surface but its looking good.. the next couple of days should tell us if she is gonna be strong enough to actually raise herself up and continue to grow.. she may just fizzle out who knows but its a great sign lets just say that for now.. ill grab a pic after work tomorrow, hopefully by then she is fully above the surface.. 

Be lucky folks :yep:

• Like 9

Late to the party but here she is.. she looks pretty strong so I hope she makes it.. ive a very soft spot for her already dur to the curcumstances.. she wouldn't have stood a chance without these magic fingers lol

I'll never bin another no show again and will always try this little trick as it just gives you another chance.. lets hope she grows into a beautiful lady and does me proud..

Be lucky y'all :yinyang:large.Screenshot_20220525-214918_Gallery_compress28.jpg

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Taking bookings now :naughty:  

lol a new business venture ;)

Thanks bud, comming along now.. loads going out this weekend as there more than ready..just haven't had a min cause im working like a dog..

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Hooray wanted to see the rucu cucu outside this year 

Well hopefully mate she makes it.. ive done all I can its up to the lil lady now :yep:

• Like 6

Right folks im keeping an eye on her so a couple more snaps to see how she is going.. just seeing the signs of some leaves forming I think.. she still looks like she has some strenth so there's hope.. 1 of the fast cookies is going mental, nice thick stem on her compared to the others but there all comming along nicely.. got to get some of these out this weekend.. 

Be lucky y'all :yinyang:large.20220526_202809_compress94.jpglarge.20220526_202723_compress22.jpglarge.20220526_202830_compress68.jpglarge.20220526_202855_compress36.jpglarge.20220526_202857_compress93.jpg

• Like 10