10 hours ago, SHIRE STALKBEANS! said:

Nice trees, obv well conditioned

Just shows what can be achieved in clay based soils when given a bit of love :yep:

• Like 1

Right folks the party has begun.. to late to back out now 

Last night put some beans into soak so its now officially game on :yep:

As my tap water is bearly fucking drinkable and extremely hard.. I mean so bad that your pour yourself a glass of water and its cloudy for about a min until it settles.. so if its not good enough for me my girls won't be drinking it..

Bottled water it is.. tesco bottled water is the choice I made as I know it has a ph of around 6.2 not that its so important here but its just better than some of the others that are on the market..

Beans are soaking in there individual lil containers and after 24/36 hours once sunk ill use these same pots for germination.. Cotton pads are being used here again as they fit the pots nice and snug so less fuking about..

There currently in a shoe box in my bedroom sitting on a lil heat mat.. here is where they will stay until they are ready to be sown..

2 of each var has been choosen with the strongest ones being used for the comp..  the remaining ones will prob go in my auto field as ill use part of this plot for overspill of whats not needed..

well theres not much else going on right about now so until the next stage..

Be lucky y'all and keep it green  :yinyang:

large.20220505_105931_compress24.jpglarge.20220505_110259_compress24.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 10

38 minutes ago, B-real said:

I didnt have u down for fancie brass antique finish sockets lol lol.

Be 7ft beasts in no time ;)

Well ya no B this is how we do bruv lol

• Like 4

Right i forgot to update this yesterday...

After 36 hours in soak we have some life it would appear.. so I've now put them into moist cotton pads and back into there  lil containers for the rest of the germination process :yep:

another 24 hours or so once we have some decent tap roots these beans will be sown in BB light mix and poly party cups.. 

Just a couple pics of what I did.. as you see some tiny tails already :)

Have a good eve folks, keep it green and be lucky :yinyang:large.20220506_094701_compress93.jpglarge.20220506_095021_compress67.jpg

• Like 9

17 hours ago, Revive said:

Right i forgot to update this yesterday...

After 36 hours in soak we have some life it would appear.. so I've now put them into moist cotton pads and back into there  lil containers for the rest of the germination process :yep:

another 24 hours or so once we have some decent tap roots these beans will be sown in BB light mix and poly party cups.. 

Just a couple pics of what I did.. as you see some tiny tails already :)

Have a good eve folks, keep it green and be lucky :yinyang:large.20220506_094701_compress93.jpglarge.20220506_095021_compress67.jpg

And it begins  :headbang:

Best of luck this season mate. A cool looking plot and plenty of Seedstockers strains going out. Can't wait to see how you do ;)

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

Just now, Seedstockers-Mark said:

And it begins  :headbang:

Best of luck this season mate. A cool looking plot and plenty of Seedstockers strains going out. Can't wait to see how you do ;)

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

Yep yep the wheels are in motion buddy. :yep:

Thank you for the kind words Mark, and of course the magic beans..

let's see what I can do.. they will get all my love and devotion so hope to do you guys proud..

Have a great day squire and be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 3

Good day my fellow grow buddys.. so just a lil more to report for you good folk :)

So all the beans that was put into cotton pads have now been moved to the next stage, time to sow these babies :yep:

The only beans that have not germinated are the la rucu cucu.. these are not even showing any signs of life still not a split or owt in sight as of yet.. there still only 3/4 days out the packet so lets give them a chance.. lil odd mind asi know these are pretty fresh being a new release.. lets not much a judgment just yet..

Seeds were sown in BB light mix and in poly party cups that ive cut down a tad to fit more on the tray.. light mix was sprayed with water and a very tiny bit of BB root juice..sown and watered in with plain water ready to go down to the lockup and into the tent.. some pics of them in there new home to follow but for now this is what went down folks... 

Ave a great eve, keep it green and be lucky :yinyang:large.20220507_153655_compress87.jpglarge.20220507_153709_compress12.jpglarge.20220507_154109_compress60.jpglarge.20220507_155216_compress71.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 11

Those wee pots would look better with a fancie brass antique finish :skin_up:  Just saying 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

Those wee pots would look better with a fancie brass antique finish :skin_up:  Just saying 

lollol you been smoking waccy baccy again sunshine.. but yeah it would match the decor however ivesaved afortune there cause there off to reside in the lockup.. no fancy brass bits in there brother ;)

• Like 3

lol if I'm awake, I'm probably :skin_up:    I can't wait to see all the trees you grow this year 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

lol if I'm awake, I'm probably :skin_up:    I can't wait to see all the trees you grow this year 

Well ill need mother nature on my side buddy but ill do my best to put a show on for you good folk :yinyang:

• Like 2

Right safely transported to the lockup and into there new crib.. so far so good now let's see how many are strong enough get there heads above the dirt and take a peak at there new life :yinyang:

Beans relevant to this diary are at the front.. :yep:

Fuk ill upload them first shall i lollol

Here we go folks its a waiting game now..

Be lucky y'all :yinyang:

large.20220507_185428_compress69.jpglarge.20220507_185420_compress27.jpglarge.20220507_185508_compress40.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 9

@Revive some how reminds me abit like del boy.

With your lock up lol bet u got a antique watch.

You plants lookong tip top on a serious note.

None of the rucu seeds sprouted yet . I had fast desils that never sprouted in bog roll before but then they did in soil .

B.

Just now, B-real said:

@Revive some how reminds me abit like del boy.

With your lock up lol bet u got a antique watch.

You plants lookong tip top on a serious note.

None of the rucu seeds sprouted yet . I had fast desils that never sprouted in bog roll before but then they did in soil .

B.

Funny I do have a few lil treasures :ninja:

Na found another post and his havent either.. I mean there fresh and a new release so ive no idea why mate but as I say still time for them to spring to life..ive put a bit more water in there tub to soak them a lil more and ill tip that out 8n the morn and see if there is any change..

Thanks bud, got a bit going on in that lockup now lol what's it gonna be next a full on nursery... lovely jubblylollol he who dares ;)

• Like 3