2 minutes ago, Alys said:

Working your “fingers to the bone” eh lol

Plenty would like to have your problem! Good news on those humidifiers too.

Yes im sure there's folk that would.. but when your standing in the middle of it all and your the only fuker there with scissors in your hand its extremely daunting lol

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

Fookin hell :clapping:what a haul.. I love this diary more every day lol

Thanks bruvva.. we aint done just yet ;)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, B-real said:

Man's nickname gunna be Edward scissors fingers!!

:starwars:

lol ill need some new fingers at this rate B

I should be good enough to open me own barber shop when this season is over lol

Shit tonn of graft in front of me mate :yinyang:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

congrats on the harvest  :skin_up:

its time for a rumble in the jungle  :taz:

sam

Thanks Sam.. ill keep snipping away, its got to end sometime mate :)

I'll miss my lil piece of paradise once there down mind :yep:

• Like 4

@Revive    Seeing that monster haul ... makes it all worth the time & effort :yep:    Other than the trimming lol    

Bumper harvest mate ,  you grafted for it !!    Get it trimmed and enjoy the fruits of your labour mate.

Awesome sight and top job on flying the outdoor growers flag  :yep:

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@Revive    Seeing that monster haul ... makes it all worth the time & effort :yep:    Other than the trimming lol    

Bumper harvest mate ,  you grafted for it !!    Get it trimmed and enjoy the fruits of your labour mate.

Awesome sight and top job on flying the outdoor growers flag  :yep:

Thanks mucker.. gonna go an attack another bush in an hour or so..need to keep the scissors moving or ill still be there at fuking crimbo ;)

I've very much over done it again but thats just me..I fuking love growing man needed or not.

I know  your a man that understands this oldford.. when they say its not addictive do they just mean the smoking part lollol

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, B-real said:

@Revive

U earn my vote for cotc zeul beast.

Sweet B.. its not me mate that earned your vote but that big hairy bitch stuck in the mud ;)

:yep: appreciated 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Thanks mucker.. gonna go an attack another bush in an hour or so..need to keep the scissors moving or ill still be there at fuking crimbo ;)

I've very much over done it again but thats just me..I fuking love growing man needed or not.

I know  your a man that understands this oldford.. when they say its not addictive do they just mean the smoking part lollol

I hear ya mate ..... i have full jars in the wardrobe , full jars in the cupboards,full  jars in the workshop ... hell i even got almost full jars from the last 3 or 4 yrs runs ,  i  smoke 1 or 2 spliffs  a months ... the drying nets are bulging ,  theres airer frames in the music room with branches hanging .... theres 4 plants still to go  ..... but i want to grow more lollol 

Its not even need or greed ,  it is as you say addictive :)       I am having it all converted to mct other than a few bits for when guests are over  & spread the love to friends.  

Just love the challenge of the grow & producing a nice specimen in healthy condition thats well cooked.

Your haul should see you through the winter months for sure lol            You grafted for it and it shows !         

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Crow River said:

@Revive, that's a majestic harvest there. More still to come too! :shock:

Those paper carrier bags really come in handy eh? I'm a bit of a fan myself.

Thanks bud..just done another full bag load but ran out paper C/B i need more so had to make room for the fresh but unloading a load of lines into a nice fresh cardboard box.. 

Update on its way :yep:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

Just love the challenge of the grow & producing a nice specimen in healthy condition thats well cooked.

We are cut from the same cloth ;)

Truck load of fresh bud incoming lol

Its all gonna happen in the next week with prob 3 left on this plot that will need more time and will be very close to the end of the month id have thought..but there is 4 more ready now on here.. then ive got a load at the auto plot and a bit at another plot.. im already missing them in the ground dude.. I love being amongst it when there all about the place putting on there flower show.. :)

Be lucky my mate :yinyang:

• Like 4