4 hours ago, AnonyMice said:

The storm battered my passion 1 and 3 smaller plants too mate. We have strong winds tonight. How are you’s looking across the water with weather? I still have 4+ weeks left for some plants. 

Thats a field of dreams mate. If I could grow 1 plot as big & healthy like that next year I’d be a very very happy lad. 

Mama nature can be a big powerful bitch at times and can easily ruin a good grow if we ain't careful mate.. hopefully I'll beall done by the end of the month,mostin then next 2/3 weeks id have thought..

Dude you can deffo grow plants like this..its just love dedication and giving them what they need to keep them as happy as you can..bit of training and the girls do the rest.. im just a glorified assistant ;)

• Like 2

@Revive I sure hope so mate :) Going into next year with some solid knowledge and a bit more confidence! 

Hopefully they will be done by the end of the month. I’m wishing the same for mine. all is on course and haven’t lost anything in flower yet. Mother Nature will determine it for us as you say mate. Let us pray to the ganja gods lol 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, AnonyMice said:

@Revive I sure hope so mate :) Going into next year with some solid knowledge and a bit more confidence! 

Hopefully they will be done by the end of the month. I’m wishing the same for mine. all is on course and haven’t lost anything in flower yet. Mother Nature will determine it for us as you say mate. Let us pray to the ganja gods lol 

Amen to that brother :notworthy:

• Like 3

Just to keep you good folk in the loop..

I've been trying to get a hold on the carnage caused by the storm.. ive a few non seedstockers vars hit too so its been a bit of a mission.. found a couple more bits of rot on both the G41 and super skunk but just couple small branches..tbh with the mayhem and buds laying on buds im not suprised really.. ive still some work to do hear but theres other shit going on and I only get about a 2 hour light window from when it's safe to get on this plot..

Here's a few pics from the last visit..there looking a lil battered still but hope to sort them out a bit more later.. ive run out of any decent size canes now too so been shifting a few about best I can and thats just made harder work of it tbh but what can I do.. here they are :)

G41 (left plant first pic)

large.20221002_181246_compress53.jpglarge.20221002_181118_compress1.jpg

super skunk

large.20221002_181004_compress77.jpglarge.20220930_145016_compress63.jpgrucu cucu 

large.20221002_181009_compress68.jpglarge.20221002_180710_compress49.jpgright thats about where we are for now..

I'd say the g41 and the super skunk have about another 2 weeks or so and the rucu I doubt will finish till the end of the month..

all these girls smell divine in there own way and a lil diff from the norm..im excited ;)

All done here for now :yep:

• Like 10

Just now, Alys said:

That Rucu cucu is stacking nicely.  I hope she makes it, fingers-crossed she does. 

Game of chance on her Alys..hope she makes it cause she smells incredible :)

• Like 4

Good day fellow stoners.. ok so time to bring you up to speed with the girls.. the G41 and super skunk are being hit by bot now..found in multiple places over the last few visits with the worst being yesterday.. buds on both these plants are still quite airy and don't seem to be filling out as much as I expected.. the pistils have receded but just not very dense.. it doesn't feel like they have been in flower that long as both started late but will have to check back in the diary to see how long..well due the the appearance of the buds and this in my thoughts I've not put the scope on them until yesterday when i had to remove a good few branches from both.. suprised to see some scatters amber so bought a couple bits back from the larger rotted buds to take a better look.. well they say the trichs don't lie and if this is the case theses girls are ready to come down.. trichs after a better look are a mixed bag but there's loads of amber heads after a better look so if its to be believed then its slightly past its best but only just.. well if im gonna wait for these buds to swell in the hopeful more density then it will only come at a loss of plenty of bud..infact it doesn't seem like this is gonna happen with these vars so im gonna start getting some home, tops for now as there being hit and ill scope the lowers later and see if we can get a bit more time on those.. its not what the  bud looks like that will dictate the taste and the high but it certainly is dictated by the maturity of the trichs so this is our governor and what should be followed regardless.. so im off to the plot in a bit to make a start on both..ill grab some pics of the buds once i get them home later so you can see how they look.. this has come sooner than expected I thought at last another 10 days/2 weeks but this is why a scope is essential for getting it right.. @Erbman T ;)

Without it id be pushing waiting for the buds to fill out and dense up while losing bits to rot at every visit and all the while the quality of the bud would be degrading and I wouldn't even know it.. I think with some vars it's obvious when there done but others its just not so simple to the the variables in bud structure and so forth.. right off to get some bud :yep:

• Like 8

Quick check back and both plants were showing preflowers over 8 weeks ago.. it never seemed that long but now I understand why the trichs look how they do.. :yep:

• Like 7

@Revive no doubt bro.. I will get on it with the scope next time I do an outdoors … for now jus going at it ol’ school style wiv me eyeballz 

I can be stubborn but only a fool rejects truths and facts 

cheers bud

now forward to the rot mobile .. the chains are loose …

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

@Revive no doubt bro.. I will get on it with the scope next time I do an outdoors … for now jus going at it ol’ school style wiv me eyeballz 

I can be stubborn but only a fool rejects truths and facts 

cheers bud

now forward to the rot mobile .. the chains are loose …

:yep: don't be stubborn bro there is precious terps in those trichs :yep:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

for now jus going at it ol’ school style wiv me eyeballz 

T this is the point im trying to highlight here mate.. no matter how trained it is the naked eye doesn't tell you the story.. just my findings mucker :yep:

• Like 3

Right well that never went as planned lol

Now theres a suprise!!

So I never even got near the super skunk, infact i didn't even manage to get all the mains on the G41 before the light went.. there was a shit load on her tbh much more than I thought..timming was right here I think cause there was bits of rot in a good few bits but nothing in comparison to what went in the bag.. ill be back there tomorrow and a bit earlier if I can to finish up the best bits on her and try and make a big dent in that massive super skunk..gonna be a busy few days but im back at work Thursday so ill do what I can and then finish whats left at the weekend.. ive forgotten to upload the pics I took so back in a sec :yep:

Right here we go..large.20221010_170438_compress86.jpglarge.20221010_170444_compress70.jpgthis was before the scissors came out..

large.20221010_170454_compress84.jpglarge.20221010_170522_compress2.jpglarge.20221010_170514_compress42.jpgsome buds shots onsite..

large.20221010_194320_compress95.jpglarge.20221010_194338_compress52.jpglarge.20221010_194358_compress43.jpglarge.20221010_200540_compress59.jpglarge.20221010_194403_compress69.jpgthe haul..loads more on this girl still..

large.20221010_200515_compress69.jpglarge.20221010_200945_compress72.jpglarge.20221010_201008_compress6.jpghanging with the rest.. another great harvest for the win folks..

until tommorow stoners :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 17

How are those little dehumidifiers working out?  They must be working their socks off to cope with that  haul! I’m glad to read you have the dry days off work as it seems you have much still to do. Will this harvesting of the Revive-made forest ever finish? lol

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Alys said:

How are those little dehumidifiers working out?  They must be working their socks off to cope with that  haul! I’m glad to read you have the dry days off work as it seems you have much still to do. Will this harvesting of the Revive-made forest ever finish? lol

Hey Alys.. the lil d/h are working a treat tbh.. took the rh down about 10% almost..

My lil jungle will take some time to get through but snip snip ill just keep plugging away.. until my fuking fingers fall off lollol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4