3 hours ago, Exile420 said:

smashing work as always mate :D

killing it this year. :cowboy:

Thanks Exile appreciate the kind words bro :yep:

Hopefully i can get most of it across the line.. few seem a bit late this season so a dryish late sept/oct will be needed if there to finish..

How's your big pot fast cookies getting on? Not seen her for a while :yinyang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Thanks Exile appreciate the kind words bro :yep:

Hopefully i can get most of it across the line.. few seem a bit late this season so a dryish late sept/oct will be needed if there to finish..

How's your big pot fast cookies getting on? Not seen her for a while :yinyang:

Respect to any man who makes the effort your doing now mate. Reminds me of my first big crop.. the satisfaction at the end :yep:

Update tmoz mate on my thread :cowboy:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Respect to any man who makes the effort your doing now mate. Reminds me of my first big crop.. the satisfaction at the end :yep:

Update tmoz mate on my thread :cowboy:

Its a once a year jobbing so I try to give them as much love as i can bruv.. tbh I've not got back to work properly yet since I got really sick so I've had a bit more time on my hands..its deffo been rewarding..

I'll look out for that update mate, she must be a fuking unit by now :smokin:

• Like 2

Back again yesterday eve for alil maintenance..

Top dressed sop and watered in with some fish mix..  tried to get a lil group shot of these girls but its quite difficult  as there isn't a lot of room and only 1 small space to stand thats elevated enough to get over the top of the ones in the way.. the super skunk is the big girl in the middle with the rucu cucu and G41 either side of her... bottom pics shows the size of the super skunk..by far the biggest girl on site now..large.20220903_191414_compress60.jpglarge.20220903_191452_compress8.jpgthis is a panoramic 1 i took but its not great i can't get all of the g41in shot.large.20220903_191319_compress86.jpgback later for more weeding and finish staking some more branches :yinyang:

• Like 8

Some hard graft gone into this grow, mate. Respect!

Do you ever take the opposite approach of just letting them get on with it, low maintenance style?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Revive said:

this is a panoramic

oh my, what a beautiful site, great work brother

may need the chainsaw come harvest time lol

sam

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Crow River said:

Some hard graft gone into this grow, mate. Respect!

Do you ever take the opposite approach of just letting them get on with it, low maintenance style?

Thanks bro..

No I never really have taken the low maintenance approach unless its forced by curcumstances like my auto plot..grown in plain site so night visits only..they get minamal love no real training as such but are watered and fed a bit.. tbh the difference is night and day with regards to plant size and health.. the way I see it mate growing outdoors in the UK comes with many pitfalls and challenges with most out of our control so doing everything I can that is in my control is the way to go if im to even out the odds of getting something across the finish line.. get it wrong and its a long fuking wait for the season to come around again.. :yinyang:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, samhigh said:

oh my, what a beautiful site, great work brother

may need the chainsaw come harvest time lol

sam

Thanks buddy..

Yeah a chainsaw and a step ladder as im only 4 foot 10 lollol

Im kidding of course ;)

Looks like its gonna be a busy October for sure mate..

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 2

only if i were closer i would donate some free labor

and a bucket truck and a chainsaw...dont forget the stoner snacks lol

be lucky and have some good karma in the bank just in case, cant wait to see them progress

sam

• Like 1

@Revive, appreciate hearing your thoughts and growing philosophy. Suppose I asked because one of the guerrilla plots I have in mind for next year is, as you say, hiding in plain sight in an urban area. So visits will need to be stealthy and few and far between. Was thinking to grow some autos, not clumped together but dotted around the site, top them once to encourage a bit of bushiness, otherwise not much except water and feed until harvest. Would keep weeds down with mulch mats - made from old bits of carpet or cardboard most likely. So pretty hands off approach I suppose, just because the more I visit, the more likely I'll get rumbled and either ripped or nicked. :) 

• Like 3

Just now, samhigh said:

only if i were closer i would donate some free labor

lol thanks buddy.. its all good fun growing these fuking jungles but we forget we got to somehow process it lol

It always has me running around like a headless chicken so watch this space,it will be a manic comedy thats for sure..

Sweet for the good karma sam,  always good to have that banked :yep:

• Like 2

P.S.:- the "hiding in plain sight" plot is one I can keep an eye on regularly, but from a discreet distance. If I'm wandering around actually in it too often, someone is bound to put 2 + 2 together...

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread! :blushing:

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Crow River said:

@Revive, appreciate hearing your thoughts and growing philosophy. Suppose I asked because one of the guerrilla plots I have in mind for next year is, as you say, hiding in plain sight in an urban area. So visits will need to be stealthy and few and far between. Was thinking to grow some autos, not clumped together but dotted around the site, top them once to encourage a bit of bushiness, otherwise not much except water and feed until harvest. Would keep weeds down with mulch mats - made from old bits of carpet or cardboard most likely. So pretty hands off approach I suppose, just because the more I visit, the more likely I'll get rumbled and either ripped or nicked. :) 

There great fun those kind of plots but can be a real pain.. I only visit there in the early hours cause there's propertys backing onto this field.. also a public foot path the other side.. and then a road at I end lol not a lot going for it really but I still pulled about a kg out that field last season.. I guess if its all prepped well it can work ok but again these sort of plots don't give you much freedom to even do that.. if I could prep all the ground how id like to and could get them to root a lil deeper ( hard dry ground on here) then they prob do better.. its a waterings that can really effect the final outcome and again its so difficult unless you have the water source onsite.. I have to load a bergen drive and drop it off just before dark, then go pick it back up about 2am get it there water everything then get out the field about 4/430am..its drama bruvva lol

• Like 4

Just now, Revive said:

There great fun those kind of plots but can be a real pain.. I only visit there in the early hours cause there's propertys backing onto this field.. also a public foot path the other side.. and then a road at I end lol not a lot going for it really but I still pulled about a kg out that field last season.. I guess if its all prepped well it can work ok but again these sort of plots don't give you much freedom to even do that.. if I could prep all the ground how id like to and could get them to root a lil deeper ( hard dry ground on here) then they prob do better.. its a waterings that can really effect the final outcome and again its so difficult unless you have the water source onsite.. I have to load a bergen drive and drop it off just before dark, then go pick it back up about 2am get it there water everything then get out the field about 4/430am..its drama bruvva lol

Sounds it man!

My problem is I live in a city. Scoured the outskirts for decent sites, but they're building houses all over most of the nearby ones... :rolleyes: I did find some disused land near a river, but it's 10 miles away and I don't drive... :D That would be my stealthier plot. Other one is quite close by on a disused railway line, but mostly overlooked by houses apart from a couple of spots - which are where I aim to grow. I have access to a water source very nearby, so that won't be an issue, but being spotted will be... :chains:

Tempted to use containers in the urban site TBH, just dump compost in them and camouflage a bit...

• Like 2